LeBow College of Business Offers MS and MBA Scholarship for Successful National and International Students. The academic year 2022-2023.
MBA can offer you new career opportunities, including access to better positions and salaries. However, most employees agree that an MBA alone is not enough: Employers also consider your past experience and potential when making hiring decisions.
Therefore, if you hope to participate effectively in today’s competitive business world, you must prepare yourself to be successful in your MBA program.
There are many opportunities available to help you get a head start on your career development.
A pre-program is an excellent way to prepare for your MBA success. First, you can improve your English for the TOEFL and your results on the GMAT.
Most importantly, you can develop valuable business, academic, and cultural skills for an MBA program.There is no better way to qualify for an MBA in the United States than through an American MBA preparation program.
It will provide the most up-to-date and accurate knowledge out there to help you effectively build those skills.
About LeBow College of Business
LeBow College of Business often referred to simply as Drexel LeBow, is the business school of Drexel University in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania.
Schools are ranked according to their performance on a widely accepted set of indicators of excellence.
Drexel LeBow is committed to shaping the future of business and entrepreneurship education through innovative external partnerships that drive market-focused academic programs, cutting-edge research, and evidence-based solutions that impact industry and society.
Title to Receive: Master’s Degree
Place of Study: United States
Offeror: LeBow College of Business
Application Limit: 01/15/2022
- The scholarship offers payment of tuition.
- The scholarship does not cover travel expenses, living expenses, medical insurance, or study materials.
Countries that can apply:
- United Kingdom
- United States
- Asian countries
- African countries
- Eligible Course(s): Master of Business Administration.
- Applicants must be students of the LeBow graduate program.
- To apply, students must log in to the university’s application portal and apply for admission. Scholarship selection will be based on academic achievement and applications for admission.
- Students must submit the following documents: Transcripts; letters of recommendation; Essays and Visa, among others.
- Applicants must have a bachelor’s degree from an accredited college or university. A minimum GMAT score of 570 or higher or a combined GRE score of 310 or higher is preferred.
- Students must submit scores on the following English language proficiency tests: Duolingo – 115; ILETS – 6.5 or TOEFL IBT – 79.