The International College Dundee Progressing with Excellence scholarship was created to ensure that the rights of students per academic year were chosen to be awarded an academic scholarship.
The University of Dundee is looking for San Marino citizens and students to apply for this scholarship option.
This scholarship must be used at the University of Dundee’s main campus. The Scholarship is part of the University of Dundee’s International Undergraduate Excellence Program.
This scholarship reward does act as a tuition waiver option.
The most popular courses to pursue while attending a United Kingdom-based college includes these options:
- Computer Science
- Finance, International Business, and Accounting
- Architecture and Construction Management
- Fashion and Interior designing
- Data Science
- Business Analytics
The top United Kingdom College for San Marino students to attend and utilize this scholarship option include:
- University College London
- Imperial College London
- King’s College London
- University of Edinburgh
- University of Manchester
- University of Glasgow
- University of Birmingham
- University of Bristol
Eligibility to be Awarded
- This scholarship is for students that are full time students taking part in an extensive program for their undergraduate degree. That means that students will be working with a slightly difficult program or course that is deemed academically inclined.
- Both domestic and international students are open and welcome to apply for this scholarship option. However, San Marino students will receive first priority.
- Students must meet all of the requirements listed on the original website and are considered a full-time academically excellent student.
- Candidates need to meet all of the United Kingdom Visas and Immigration (UKVI) requirements for a student route visa to study.
- Apply for the scholarship, and students may have a citizenship for this scholarship.
The Requirements for Students
The best way to find the exact academic requirements are needed to successfully become a reciepnt or even a contestant for this opportunity. There is a short specific list on the original website that details how man students will be able to receive this scholarship to the direct amounts that are available to receive funding wise.
How to Apply
The best way to apply is online after viewing the requirements and eligibility criteria that is available on the webpage.
Reward – Extra Benefits
For the rewards or total value for this scholarship, students will fit into one of these two ranges from £3000 to £6000.
The deadline is mentioned as in line with the admissions timeline dates. The deadline date for this particular scholarship is registered for April 1, 2023.
Open Submission Window Time Frame
The open submission window time frame is considered to be the same time frame as the admission deadlines. There is no grade or degree level limit. This means undergraduate individuals will need to keep their eyes on this original website link which is posted to this article that can be used as a constant reference.
Annual or Renewable Scholarship Options that are Available to Students
This is an annual option for new students who are studying in the United Kingdom but are from San Marino. This is not stated as a renewable scholarship however, there are reasons to believe that a student can apply for this discount more than once. Students will need to contact the admissions office to find out more about the renewable opportunities.
We also suggest that all applicants read through the information guideline page that is available through the original scholarship link. This way, the individual can navigate the website correctly and identify the real scholarship online application. So far there has been no mention of any delays for this opportunity or any cancellations.