Are you looking for the opportunity to study for an MBA in Europe at little or no cost? Sweden is the place to get it. With the full-tuition SSE MBA Corporate Partner Scholarship from the Stockholm School of Economics in Sweden, you can earn an MBA degree tuition-free.
The Stockholm School of Economics is pleased to invite applications from eligible candidates for the SSE MBE Corporate Partner scholarship to study in Sweden for the year 2023. International students can apply for this scholarship program.
This post gives you detailed information about the Full Tuition SSE MBA Corporate Partner Scholarship.
About The SSE MBA Scholarship
The SSE MBA is an advanced general management degree program for working professionals. The program is delivered in an executive format, that is, part-time studies for 18 months.
The aim of this program is to award the scholarship to a person who is expected to serve as a good ambassador for Sweden, through their leadership and responsible business development. Therefore, applicants have been reminded that they must meet the eligibility criteria to avoid disqualification.
The winning candidate will benefit the Corporate Partner organization by embedding best practices and cutting-edge management insights into the business and becoming a leader who works more effectively across the organization with a strategic and holistic understanding of their management.
More about SSE MBA
The SSE MBA provides a solid theoretical foundation combined with practical experience and skills training. After eighteen months of extensive study, you will have a deeper understanding of business roles and greater confidence to take on new responsibilities.
Participants pursuing the SSE MBE put their education to work immediately and take what they learn in the classroom one day and apply it to their own organizations.
- The only ranked FT business school in Sweden, no 65 in the Executive MBA ranking in 2023
- Personal and diverse
- Real Living cases and pedagogy
- Elective subjects within Financial Management Innovation and Entrepreneurship
- Emphasis on sustainability
- Conducted in English
- Ten intensive modules over eighteen months.
- Extensive self-studies between modules.
- Based in Stockholm, Sweden
- Includes international excursions
About the Stockholm China Economic Research Institute (SCERI)
The Stockholm Economic Research Institute (SCERI) of the Stockholm School of Economics is a prestigious institution that promotes studies and research on the economy in China.
It is a leading institute for studies of the Chinese economy. SCERI’s research, teaching, and outreach activities focus on China’s impact on the global economy, foreign investment and trade with China, economic and financial policy, and political economy.
Furthermore, it was created thanks to the generous support of Ericsson, the world’s leading telecommunications provider based in Sweden.
SCERI works closely with the European Institute for Japanese Studies at the Stockholm School of Economics and the China Economic Research Center and the National Development School at Peking University.
In addition to academic research and education, SCERI is committed to disseminating knowledge and experience to the business community, policymakers, and civil society.
SCERI’s research is published in leading journals, edited books, and a series of working papers. Our conferences bring together leading international experts on the Chinese economy, business leaders, policymakers, and civil society.
Know more about MBA
The Master of Business Administration Program is a second-cycle study program at an advanced level for those who have a Bachelor of Science degree with business administration as their main subject.
The program prepares you for qualified business administration assignments in public and private companies and organizations or for self-employment.
The Full Tuition SSE MBA Corporate Partner Scholarship for International Students is available to international students who want to pursue a Master’s degree in the field of business administration at any university in Sweden.
The scholarship is taken and hosted in Sweden.
The scholarship covers the full tuition fee of SEK 465,000 + VAT and includes literature and teaching materials. Additional expenses related to travel, meals, lodging, or other shipping expenses are not included.
The MBA scholarship is available for international students who want to pursue their studies in Sweden.
The Full Tuition MBA Scholarship for International Students in Sweden offers only one slot in the scholarship.
Scholarship applicants must meet the following requirements
Candidates are ideally high-potential managers:
- With an entrepreneurial spirit and a proven track record of successful leadership.
- Who would benefit from building a strong network in Scandinavia?
- With (at least) a Bachelor’s degree and a minimum of five years of relevant work experience
University admission requirement
Entry requirements: Candidates must have (at least) a Bachelor’s degree and a minimum of five years of relevant work experience.
English Language Requirements: Applicants must have very good English skills.
Participants will need to select a concentration in one of the following areas: Financial Management or Innovation and Entrepreneurship.
SSE MBA Corporate Partner Scholarship Application Deadline
The application deadline for scholarships for the SSE MBA program will end on August 31 of each year.
The application is not yet open for 2023.
Apply for and get a Swedish study visa
Commonly known as a “residence permit for studies”, the student visa is the document that allows you to enter a country, live and even study there like in Canada. The Swedish study visa allows you to live and study in Sweden for a period of more than three months.
- Short-stay visa: if you are enrolling in a study program that lasts less than three months
- Type D long-stay visa (also called “residence permit for studies”): if you enroll in a study program that lasts more than six months
Here are some conditions that you must meet to be eligible for the student visa.
- The college degree program you applied for must be full-time.
- You must have written confirmation that you have been admitted. List of recognized universities in Sweden.
- It is recommended that you pay the first registration fee.
- If you are staying less than a year, you must have comprehensive health insurance.
- The validity of your passport must have a minimum of six months.
Documents for the student visa in Sweden.
- Copies of your passport pages with personal information, period of validity, and permission to live in another country.
- The acceptance letter from the university indicates that you have been admitted to a full-time course. If you applied for a Ph.D. degree, the duration of the course must be specified.
- A copy of proof that you have comprehensive health insurance coverage in Sweden (if your study lasts less than a year). This also applies if the university or college covers your insurance.
- A bank statement showing that you can financially support yourself for a minimum of 840 EUR/month or 165 EUR/month