To help the international outstanding students with their tuition fees, Finduddannelse.dk offers the Sustainability Scholarship for all students all over the world who are currently or will be admitted to a Master’s Degree program in any of the countries and universities they choose. The scholarship is intended for the academic year of 2022-2023.
The scholarship aims to help the students cover their tuition fee with a total value of $5,500, and it is open for all students around the globe who wants to further their education and be able to contribute towards their home country communities.
- Academic Year: 2022-2023
- Applicants Nationality: International
- Degree Level: Masters
- Field: Biology, economics, architecture, health, law, political science, anthropology, journalism, and other related fields on climate change.
- Number of Awards: 1
- Scholarship Amount: $5,500
- Scholarship Provider Country: Denmark
- University: Any chosen university of the beneficiary
- Renewable: No
- Offered Annually: Yes
- Duration: NA
Scholarship Provider: Finduddannelse.dk
About the Provider
A Danish platform that believes in every student today can help in shaping the world through their education and research and to do that, they want to provide their support to overcome all the financial barriers and achieve their education and career goals.
The platform believes in the value of the developments, that is why you as an individual are growing and for organizations to continue to grow. With the right training, you will reach your full potential.
Finduddannelse.dk includes the Danish part of Educations Media Group. EMG is a global market leader in search education and runs targeted search engines focusing on everything from bachelor’s and master’s degrees, MBA programs to the development of individual and business competencies.
The organization is made up of knowledgeable and visionary team players who work every day to ensure that all people find the education they deserve. As their mission is to continue to inspire the young generation to fulfill their education journey in a sustainable way by providing assistance and scholarship to better shape their career and be one of the future leaders.
To start your application, interested students must check the eligibility below:
- You must be accepted or enrolled in a master’s program to help make the world more sustainable.
- You must start, accept or apply for the program no later than January 2023.
- The study program does not have to be online
The applicants must meet the entry requirements in a graduate school or university which includes:
- The students must be holding a bachelor’s degree
- Meet the language requirements of the university program.
- You must be in possession or eligible to apply for an appropriate study visa (if any)
If you are one of the students who are committed to taking action, then must read the selection criteria of the scholarship;
- The students who are planning to start a master’s degree to help reduce the impact of climate change.
- Global thinking and interest in combating climate change – be it clean energy, biology, architecture, economics, agriculture, business, health, political science, journalism, anthropology, or any other field relevant tot he climate change.
- Inspired and motivated by positive changes in the world/
- Participate in sustainable initiatives and projects (volunteering, work, etc.)
- Must have good academic merits.
Completing the application form can be made through an online portal provided by the organization. The form will be needing the following information of the students:
- Country of Origin
- Chosen University to study
- Former education attainments
A short essay will be required to submit outlining the following in 500-700 words
- What is your motivation to further your study program?
- How do you think your chosen program can help alleviate or fight the impact of climate change?
- Overall, do you think education can help you fight climate change?
Please keep in mind that the application can only submit in an English or Danish language, the submitted application in other languages will not be considered. The application process will also ask the students for the required materials to support the scholarship application.
The application may be able to edit after submission until the application period is still open. All applications must be made in the official application portal, emailed applications will not be considered by the provider.
- The students must be able to provide a copy of the acceptance letter.
- Undergraduate degree certificates
- Copy of transcript of records
- Copy of passports
All information contained in your application and any other communication about the scholarship must be correct to the best of your knowledge at the time of submission.
Intentionally providing false or misleading information will be an offense. If the provider knows or has reason to believe that you have provided false or misleading information, the application will be dismissed. If the scholarship has already been paid, you are responsible for paying the total amount of the scholarship awarded.
- The organization wil be awarding one student a total value of $5,500 to cover their tuition fee at their chosen university and program.
- The awardee must be able to respond within seven days to receive the offer of the scholarship be able to confirm the acceptance and must be able to submit required documents.
- The awardee must be agreed to the term and conditions of the scholarship and be an ambassador for the finduddannelse.dk
- It is important that the awardee’s tuition fee is not paid yet before accepting the scholarship award, the award may not be able to reimbursed once the tuition fee has been paid by the awardee.
- the scholarship award will be directly sent to the chosen university on behalf of the student. Payment processing will be organized and it will depend on the university’s regulation and process. There will be no specific date to release the fund for the university.
Scholarship Key Date
- April 13, 2021- Scholarship opening date
- September 22, 2022- Scholarship Application Deadline
- October 10, 2022- Announcement of the winner