INTERPOL Internship Program 2022 is currently open to international students from all member countries. To facilitate placement, applicants must specify three areas of activity within the organization in order of preference.
Participants are entitled to a monthly allowance of 550 euros. Applicants must be registered with an accredited academic institution or have graduated within the last six months on the day of application.
About the INTERPOL Internship Program
INTERPOL Internship Program welcomes candidates from one of our 190 member countries. The Interpol Graduate Scheme attracts young talent to the organization and teaches them:
- A better understanding of the organization’s goals and objectives and international police cooperation;
- An overview of the functioning of an international organization;
A framework to enhance your teaching experience through practical assignments, developing skills relevant to your career and future employment;
- Work in a multicultural, multidisciplinary, and multi-ethnic environment and contribute to the development of mutual understanding, trust, and tolerance.
At the same time, INTERPOL is also taking advantage of the program by offering
- The contribution of qualified people whose experience allows them to transmit a new point of view and updated academic knowledge;
- Support for carrying out certain projects.
Level/field of study
Applicants must indicate three areas of activity within the organization, in order of preference. Interpol Postgraduate Plan the areas of activity are:
- General services
- Human Resources
- Information Technology
- International associations and development
- law firms of
- Research and Innovation
- Strategic and political planning
- Translation and Global Complex of Innovation and Cybercrime.
If you are looking for undergraduate scholarships or master’s scholarships, you can click on the links to various categories to find other scholarships available to you in 2022.
Interpol Postgraduate Scheme is hosted by The International Police Cooperation (INTERPOL) and can be done in France (Interns are located at the Interpol General Secretariat in Lyon, France, or at one of the regional offices).
Eligible Nationality for Interpol Postgraduate Program 2022
The Interpol Graduate Plan is open to international students (INTERPOL member countries).
There are other scholarships available for international students to study abroad. You can check our scholarship by country to access all available scholarships.
Interpol Internship Worth
Apprentices are entitled to a monthly allowance of 550 euros (amount corresponding to internships in Lyon). The allowance is adjusted to the various service stations according to the United Nations cost of living index.
Number of Interpol Internship Awards
The number of Interpol Internship Awards offered annually is Unknown. The duration of the internship can range between 2 and 11 months.
Eligibility for the Interpol Graduate Program 2022
All applicants applying for the Interpol Graduate Scheme must:
- Be a citizen of a member country.
- Have reached the age of majority in your country,
- Speak English fluently,
- Be registered in an approved educational institution within the last six months of the day of application or have obtained a diploma.
How can I apply for the Interpol Graduate Program? 2022
The application is made online.
- To apply, first, read the INTERPOL Internship Policy
- Complete the Application Form
- Applications must be returned to the Human Resources Subdirectorate
A completed online application is required and must include a cover letter that includes:
- Your motivation to participate in the INTERPOL Internship Program ;
- Your interest and your fortune in the specific internship you are applying for,
- Your expectations for this internship.
Interpol Graduate Program Application Deadline 2022
The deadline is December 31 of each year.
INTERPOL Internship Program Frequently Asked Questions
How do I get an internship at Interpol?
To intern with INTERPOL, you must meet the following criteria:
Be enrolled in or have graduated from an accredited post-secondary academic institution within the past year on the date your application is submitted;
Be a citizen of one of INTERPOL’s member countries;
Are Interpol internships paid?
Yes, Interns are entitled to receive a monthly allowance of 550 euros
Who finances Interpol?
Most of Interpol’s funding comes from the member countries themselves, with each nation contributing a share based on its size, gross domestic product, and other factors. Interpol’s budget for 2007 was €44.7 million (approximately US$61.4 million)