Students from other countries who are qualified for the role of Vice President of Student Affairs are strongly encouraged to submit an application for the available position. Scholarship in the name of the Chancellor’s Social Champion to be presented by the University of Canberra in Australia for the academic year 2022-2023
Scholarships that cover tuition, fees, and living expenses will be made available to international students who have their minds set on commencing their academic careers at the University of Canberra. Students from Latin America, Southeast Asia, Africa, and South Asia are strongly urged to submit an application for the scholarship in the hopes that they would be awarded some form of financial support.
About the Scholarship:
The Institution of Canberra is an open university that was founded in 1967. It is a member of the Association of Southeast Asian Institutions of Higher Learning as well as the New Generation Universities. Historically, this institution was known as the Canberra College of Advanced Education until it became a university. The year 1990 marked the establishment of its standing as a university. The institution commemorates the day when it was founded with a holiday named after the stone that served as its cornerstone. This goes on for the entirety of the week. Stonefest is currently the name of this event, which consistently ranks high on the list of most popular music festivals in Australia.
The total land area of the university campus is around 290 acres, and it is home to approximately 28 different structures. The library houses a sizable collection of scholarly periodicals, books, and papers from previous studies. The campus is home to some of the most cutting-edge services and amenities, including a hair salon, cafes, automated teller machines, a fitness center, and basketball and football courts. In addition to that, it offers several types of housing. The University Gardens, the University Lodge, and the University of Canberra Village are the three different housing residences that are available. Students on campus have access to all of the necessary facilities thanks to the university itself. It is conveniently located near a wide variety of eateries. In addition, there are a few department stores, medical shops, and stationery shops located in the immediate area surrounding the school. The university is in close proximity to numerous public transportation options.
The academic program of the university covers a wide variety of topics, which are organized into five faculties: arts and design, business, government and law, health and education, and science and technology respectively. In addition, there are a number of research institutes and centers located on the premises. These include the Institute for Applied Ecology, the Research Institute for Sport & Exercise, the Centre Therapeutic Solutions, the Centre for Creative & Cultural Research, the NEXUS Research Centre, the News & Media Research Centre, and the Invasive Animals Cooperative Research Centre. Students are able to visit these centers, learn about the fieldwork that is being done there, and get exposure as well as practical knowledge under the direction of academic members who have years of experience and other professionals who work in the research centers. The university is home to over 13,000 active students.
John Dryzek, a political scientist, Donald Horne, a journalist, writer, social critic, and historian, Arthur Hoyle, a historian, Peter Leahy, a former chief of army in Australia, Kelly Hoare, a member of the Australian House of Representatives, Susan Ryan, a minister for the Labor government, Betty Kitchener, the chief executive officer of Mental Health First Aid International, Dr. Lotay Tshering, the current prime minister of Bhutan, 2018-19, Will (Member of Nine News Queensland)
Scholarship Sponsor(s): University of Canberra
Scholarship Country: Australia
Scholarship Worth: $50,000
Scholarship Type: Undergraduate
Nationality: International Students
- The cost of tuition for the entirety of the program, including on-campus housing.
- A yearly financial allowance of $10,000 Australian Dollars
- additional incidental costs incurred within the first year
Eligibility for Scholarship.
- Applicants are eligible for the Vice Chancellor’s Social Champion Scholarship 2022/23 if they meet one or more of the following requirements:
- are located outside of the country at the time the application was submitted.
- have submitted an application to the University of Canberra for an undergraduate or postgraduate coursework degree, but have not yet begun their studies there.
- have achieved a grade point average of at least 80 percent in order to fulfill the program’s academic criteria (or equivalent).
- have a letter of offer from the University of Canberra in any form, including a conditional or provisional offer.
- are submitting an application for a student visa to study in Australia (subclass 500).
- are starting out as a fresh new student.
- the primary applicant for the visa. Both the dependents and the original visa applicant are ineligible for the award. Additionally, the dependents cannot accompany the primary visa applicant.
Every year, the American University of Antigua College of Medicine gives out a number of scholarships, bursaries, and grants. For the academic year 2022-2023, one of the most prestigious scholarships is the International Grant, which is for outstanding international students who want to get their undergraduate education in the United States.
The Vice Chancellor’s Social Champion Scholarship at University of Canberra is open to all International Students
- In order to be considered for the Vice Chancellor’s Social Champion Scholarship, interested students must submit their applications online before the application deadline.
The application deadline for the Vice Chancellor’s Social Champion Scholarship at University of Canberra Is 9th October 2022