With the Hadhramount Foundation, Yemeni graduate students can now have a scholarship opportunity that can greatly change the tuition impact that students face attending The American University of Cairo in Egypt.
This scholarship from The American University of Cairo offers to cover up to $50,000 in several areas where fees and tuition costs will pop up for students.
Mandatory options that are part of this scholarship process after winning, involve students completing their teaching assistantship training. That is if the student is taking a teaching course.
When a student has been awarded this scholarship they agree to be available for meetings and events. Along with attendance of fellowship events that may request a photo of the student with other scholarship holders.
Depending on the student’s program or degree track, they will be assigned to an amount of work within that department that includes 12 hours per week.
- Individuals interested in applying for this scholarship will need to be a citizen of Yemen or a Yemeni National that’s currently living in a different country.
- All applicants will need to register on the original website for the Hadhramount Foundation.
- New graduate students are welcome but they will need to follow a few different rules from continuing students who will need to show their grade point average, and that it hasn’t dipped from 3.2 regulations.
- This scholarship is always based on academic and financial needs.
- There is no age restriction or requirement for individuals who what to send in an admissions application to the American University of Cairo.
The first requirement is that this scholarship if for Yemen students only. Secondly students will be able to show that they have the stable grade point average of 3.2 throughout the award process of this scholarship opportunity.
Students must be registered, accepted to The American University of Cairo. This means students must have sent in a admissions form and have been accepted to the university. Afterwards, students can send in an application from the Hadhramout Foundation. After that registering process has finished students can fill out the scholarship application form.
How to Apply
There is a few steps that students will need to follow:
- First students must register for the fellowship
- Afterwards, students will need to check the section titled ‘how to apply’ to the program of the student’s choice.
- Then students will need to submit the AUC online fellowship application before the deadline date.
- Students should have excellent academic grades to show to the panel of judges of this scholarship to state the student is serious about their college career path.
Students can always contact the email address that is provided in the contact section so students can gain more knowledge about what the scholarship provides.
Reward – Extra Benefits
Many sections will be awarded with this scholarship. Such as a monthly allowance, full tuition fees covered for a total of 9 credits per semester, accommodation both on campus and in the surrounding area, student services, and activity fees.
There are other extra options that this scholarship may cover, such as English remedial courses and conference, or thesis research expenses that may pop up.
Deadline Time Line
The official deadline dates has two separate due dates. One is the Fall Semester – deadline date was April 15, 2022. The Spring Semester’s deadline date is on November 3, 2022, which means the following Spring 2023 would be the student’s attendance to classes at the American University of Cairo.
Since there are two different deadline dates, this allows students to really focus on what they want and if they want to attend the American University of Cairo.
Open Submission Window Time Frame
There are two separate open submission window time frames, which exist between the Summer before the November 3, 2022 date. And the Winter deadline date that was on April 15, 2022.
Annual or Renewable Scholarship Options
This is an annual scholarship that students can apply for at any point in their graduate levels. This can be either undergraduate, bachelor, master’s, or even doctorate. Then there is the possibility of being able to renew this scholarship option. This must be discussed with The American University of Cairo admissions office. Students can send an email inquiry to see if they fit the qualifications of this option. Also since this is scholarship is considered an externally funded opportunity there may be deadlines for recipients to say their academic grade have not slipped from their academic grandeur.
Here at Pick a Scholarship we offer a full range scholarship database for all students looking for varying degree levels. While we provide exact information for each scholarship application and when the deadlines/open submission windows are held. We offer a contact section on each post where the admissions of the university or the director of a private sponsor can be reached to give more information or details.
All students should check with the university website about any delays or changes to the open submission window or deadline time frame. This is the best way to see if anything needs to be reviewed or changed before submitting their application.