This extremely incredulous scholarship is only available to one recipient who is chosen as the winner. Business partners Dagens Industi and Handelshögskolan have come together for the Stockholm School of Economics to present a wonderful scholarship opportunity. Not only is this a massive funding option, but the training and networking involved with this MBA program far exceeds the traditional.
With all individuals who have a Bachelor’s Degree and a strong base for the English language who can apply for this scholarship, students from these countries should apply:
- United States
- South Africa
- United Kingdom
- New Zealand
- The Netherlands
- Sri Lanka
All students that come from any country in the world are welcomed to apply for this scholarship as long as they fit the eligibility requirements that are listed throughout this scholarship.
This is a unique proposition for those that want to expand their horizons with knowledge, career building exercises, and finding the professional expression that comes along with being able to converse on a business economical level.
- Students from all over the global are allowed to participate in this scholarship.
- This scholarship is meant to be used at the Stockholm School of Economics.
- For this scholarship it is allowed for an individual to nominate themself or have another individual nominate them.
- Applicants will need to read about MBALive® pedagogy and what the encouragement and training will be provided to the individual who is chosen as the recipient. The recipient will gain the financial understanding, analytical responsibilities, which is to prepare the individual to further more enter the professional business global sector.
- If students are past the Bachelor’s Degree level, those students who have applied before but have never actually won the scholarship award, are welcome to keep applying until they are the recipient.
- Students should have 180 credits or equivalent of upon submitting the application form.
This program scholarship is for professional students who have prior experience in economics and business.
The final rounds of successful applications will conclude to no more than 15 applicants who will be contacted to provide a sole complete application to the MBA program. Afterwards, the finalists are narrowed down to no more than 7 applicants. From here, those 7 applicants will be asked in for an interview and granted by the judging panel where only one recipient is official picked to receive all this scholarship has to offer.
How to Apply
For any individual who wants to apply, they should have these qualifying factors:
- Must have an employer who agrees with attending the program for 18-months and working only part-time to attend to classes part-time.
- The student must already have a Bachelor’s Degree by the time they apply for this scholarship.
- There most be a prove English proficiency exam from a current past date or taken before submitting the application.
Also, the nominated applicants may apply through the scholarship application link that is provided as the website link. This scholarship application is available via the website portal page.
The application form is in Swedish but it can be translated to English. It is best that the student has some understanding of the Swedish language beforehand. This will make things a lot easier on the student especially since they will need to travel to Sweden to be present from the program.
All individuals both nominating party and student who are interested in this scholarship should read through the guidelines that have been provided on the scholarship form. The scholarship form should be filled out correctly and with the right information.
Reward – Extra Benefits
This reward is exclusive with 50,000 EUR/USD in rewards going towards tuition and necessary institution fees that come with building a college career.
The complete duration of the program scholarship will start on December 5, 2022 and will continue for 18- months. The recipient is expected to keep their daily career/job while attending to the program part-time.
Recipients should note that some of the courses are located outside of Sweden, if so the student will be notified beforehand so enough time is given to make appropriate arrangements.
Travel expenses are not covered by the scholarship funding, neither is any accommodation or daily expenses.
The official deadline date is stated for June 16, 2022. It is also stated that there is no later date and submissions will not be accepted after this set time frame.
If for any reason the deadline time changes, all individuals should check the original website frequently to see if their is any news regarding the scholarship. It is also just a great precaution to check with the original website to understand the “in’s and out’s” that this program provides.
Open Submission Window Time Frame
Open submissions have been announced which means students may start applying from March 31 to June 16, 2022.
Students do have ample time to complete their scholarship forms thoroughly and all individuals who wish to submit a form should use quality control to insure they have completed each step.
This scholarship has just announced their opening for the 2022 academic year. This commences as an annual scholarship for all students both domestic and international who wish to apply.
The SSE MBA Scholarship is awarded each year.
Consult the ‘FAQs’ section first on the company’s website (which is linked on this page). If a question has in fact, not been answered, students may go ahead and contact the phone number that is provided in the contact section.