Frito-Lay, Inc. hosts the Lays Make Us a Tasting Contest for college students 18 and older. The contest takes place in the United States and Puerto Rico. Please note that each part of the contest is coordinated and tested using United States laws.
So here’s your chance to benefit from your favorite snack company. The contest is Frito-Lay’s way of thanking the public for their continued patronage.
In this post, we will share with you all the vital information you need to know about Enter Lay’s Taste Contest in 2023. This includes the eligibility requirements and the application procedure.
About the Enter Lays Flavor Contest
Frito-Lay, Inc. sponsors the Enter Lay’s Flavor Contest. This North American company manufactures, markets, and sells corn chips, potato chips, and various other types of snack foods.
The company began operations in 1930 as the Frito Company. It merged with HW Lay & Company in 1961 to become Frito-Lay, Inc. In 1965, however, Frito-Lay, Inc. merged with the Pepsi-Cola Company, creating the PepsiCo brand.
The company has grown exponentially since then and is now the largest snack food company under Pepsico management, distributing snack foods all over the world.
Level/field of study
The 2023 Enter Frito-Lays Flavor Contest is open to everyone, regardless of their level of academic study.
Photography is a great way to showcase talents.
The Enter Lay’s 2023 Flavor Contest takes place in the United States and Puerto Rico.
Since the Enter Lay’s Flavor contest takes place in the US and Puerto Rico, the opportunity is available only to citizens of these states.
To be eligible for entering Lay’s 2023 Flavor Contest, you must meet the following requirements.
- Contestants must be legal residents of the 50 United States, the District of Columbia, or Puerto Rico.
- They must also be 18 or older at the time of entry into the We Put a Taste.
However, the following individuals are not eligible to enter 2023 Enter Lay’s Flavor Contest.
- Employees, contractors, directors, and officers of Frito-Lay, Inc. (“Sponsor”)
- Participating Frito-Lay parents, subsidiaries, and affiliates are retailers, distributors, web design, advertising, fulfillment, testing, and promotional agencies involved in the administration, development, fulfillment, and execution of this Contest (collectively, “Promotion Parties”). ” )
- Members of the immediate family (spouse, parent, child, brother, grandparent, and/or “stepparent”) of each other and those who live in the same households (those people, whether they are relatives, who live in the same residence for at least three months during the twelve months prior to the start date of the Contest)
The Enter Lay’s Flavor Contest offers the following to the winners:
Grand Prize (1): One Million Dollars ($1,000,000) as a check or wire transfer payable to the winner within 6-8 weeks of Grand Prize winner verification.
Finalist Prizes (2): Fifty Thousand Dollars ($50,000) by check or wire transfer, payable to each Finalist Winner other than the Grand Prize Winner.
Semifinalist Prizes (7): Ten Thousand Dollars ($10,000) by check or wire transfer, payable to each Semifinalist Winner who is not a Finalist or Grand Prize Winner.
Contest prize number
So, in total, ten (10) people win major check/transfer prizes in the Enter Lay’s Flavor contest.
How to enter the Lays Flavor Contest
To enter Lay’s Do Us a Flavor contest, submit an idea for a fresh taste of potato oil.
However, your entry should include a title of your choice of up to three components and a short essay about your inspiration. You can submit your entry in any of the following ways:
You can apply for the Enter Lay’s Flavor contest in 2023 through the company’s website. To do this, follow the guidelines below:
- Go ahead and visit Lay’s website. Click the “visit website” button below to continue.
- Then log in to the website through the Facebook link. You will not have to give your own personal information.
Select retailers provide additional online procedures for entering the Enter Lay’s Flavor contest. You can visit any of these retail websites to complete and submit an entry.
By using these Retailer Websites, you may be bound by the Related Retailer Website Terms and provide a Facebook account prior to submitting your entry.
Following the entry into the competition, retailer websites may also offer sweepstakes or complimentary giveaways, which may be subject to different giveaway rules posted on such retailer websites. Please refer to the Store screens for Certain Addresses, including the domains of its various Retail Sites.
3 Additional Social/Digital Stations
You can also enter the contest through social/digital stations. But know that:
- Social/digital stations may require a Facebook account prior to entry. However, please refer to certain guidelines on said social digital channels.
- Lay’s website, retailer websites, and certain other social/digital stations are collectively known as the “Website”.
During the contest entry interval, the sponsor invites players to post their thoughts on trying LAY’S® potato chips. Also, throughout the entry process, participants will likely submit another:
- Proposed flavor name
- Up to 3 ingredients
- Your flavor inspiration or description expressed in one or more of the following ways
- Your own words. Limited to 600 characters
- Your original photo. Acceptable formats: .png or .jpg. Limit one (1) photo per submission; me
- Your original video. Acceptable format: YouTube shares a link to the video. The video should be approximately 30 seconds long; do not exceed 45 seconds. The presentation must not include music.
- Limit one (1) video per submission.
- Entrant’s contact information, which may include first and last name, email address, date of birth, and zip code (collectively, the “Entry”).
- Entries must be in English; however, they may include one or more well-known foreign words that have achieved general acceptance and are commonly understood in the US (for example, “cheese” or “party”).
- Your flavor name may not be the same or substantially similar to an existing LAY’S® Potato Chips flavor, nor may it be the same or substantially similar to the previous Do Us a Flavor finalist (Cheesy Garlic Bread, Chicken & Waffles, Sriracha, cappuccino, Mango Sauce, Wasabi Ginger, Cheddar Bacon Mac & Cheese, Biscuits & Gravy, Gyro, New York Reuben and/or Truffle Fries.)
For a list of existing LAY’S® flavors, visit fritolay.com
- All entries must be received and posted within the contest entry period. Sponsor’s computer is the official timing device for this Contest. You may enter as many entries into the Contest as you wish, provided that each entry is materially different from previous Entries.
- If Sponsor determines, in its sole discretion, that an entrant has submitted two (2) or more Entries that are not materially different from each other, the entrant and/or duplicate Entries may not qualify.
- Entrants may (but are not required to) use Lay’s website tools to create a custom packaging image to visually represent their entry. Packaging images on Lay’s website (and customization options, if any) will not be judged and will not affect the outcome of the Contest.
This is how Frito-Lay disburses prizes to its winners:
Semifinalist prizes will be awarded once finalists have been verified and identified. Therefore, please allow up to 12 weeks after confirmation of these finalists for the semifinalist prizes to be awarded.
The Finalist Prizes and also the Grand Prize will be awarded once the Grand Prize has been recognized and confirmed. Therefore, please allow up to 2 months after the Grand Prize winner’s affirmation for the Finalist Prizes and also the Grand Prize to be awarded.
Deadline for application
Currently, the contest is not running. If you need additional information about the Enter Lay’s Flavor Scholarship, please click the button below: