This scholarship is a competition-based opportunity, that is available from the ABCFinance Group. Where the Central Bank of Armenia has helped to fund this incredible moment for students who are interested in applying.
There are three different universities that support this scholarship in Armenia. The American University, The Yerjan State University, and the Artsakh State University.
The American University of Armenia is a private research institution where international students can receive an invitation to apply. Since its established date in 1991, the programs this institution has available include:
- English and Communications
- Politics and Governance
- Computer Science
- Engineering Sciences
- Data Science
- Industrial Engineering and Systems Management
- Political Science and International Affairs
- Teaching English as a Foreign Language
- Public Health
- Human Rights and Social Justice
- Data Analytics
- Hotel and Hospitality Management
- Computer and Information Science
However, for this scholarship economics and management finance are the primary focus studies that will allow the right students to win this scholarship opportunity.
- All applicants need to follow the proper paper structure that is intended for the research projects.
- All applicants must either be studying or working here: The Yerjan State University Faculty of Economics, in the Management department or the Mathematics, Mechanics department. Also, the Armenian State University of Armenia department of Master of Economics Program and the Artsakh State University where the department Faculty of Economics can also apply for this scholarship.
- Since this is directed at faculty members that means this is primarily for teachers who work at these universities or a student’s aid.
- Individuals should be over the age of 18 years old when applying.
- This can be for international students who have decided to work at one of the three Armenian universities mentioned above.
- Other potential applicants can either be in their undergraduate 3rd or 4th year, along with undergraduate students in economics in their 2nd or 4th year.
- Individuals must have studied towards economic or management finance degrees.
Students will notice that they have two separate deadlines available to them. Where the official application will need to be sent in before October 12, 2022. And where their research material will need to be sent in before November 30, 2022. These things represent the students who wish to receive this scholarship for the 2023 academic school year.
The second deadline for the research and analytical material will need to submit no less than 20 pages, and no more than 15-20 pages.
The topics students should send in would involve:
- monetary policy in Armenia
- issues with finances or changes in Armenia
- how to improve efficiency for the Central Bank of Armenia
- the system surrounding the competitive financial assessments at the Central Bank or in Armenia itself
- any topic that covers economics, finance management, or management within Armenia
How to Apply
The only way to apply is through the online portal that is provided for the scholarship university link, that is posted to this article.
Look for the Isahak Isahakyan Scholarship and click on that button or section. From there the scholarship will describe an online portal to use to fill out an online application.
Reward – Extra Benefits
Students that become a recipient will be able to receive 50,000 AMD per month for their duration of 6 months. Which comes to 300,000 AMD for the entire 6-month duration.
There is no place for deferment towards this scholarship and the student can lose the scholarship, if they take that option or a gap year.
However, if the student is awarded but stops meeting the criteria that is expected, the student will be deemed unfit to receive the scholarship.
Deadline Time Line
The official deadline is October 12, 2022. This deadline represents the official time where applications will either be accepted before and after the date, any applications sent after October 12th, will not be accepted. The October 12, 2022 deadline is for these documents:
- The application form from the Central Bank website or the website provided on this page
- A photo scanned copy of the student’s diploma
- Grade transcripts or a report card from the last year of high school or an equivalent
- A color photo showing the head and shoulders of the student (exactly like a passport photo)
Here at Pick a Scholarship we offer a full range scholarship database for all students looking for varying degree levels. While we provide exact information for each scholarship application and when the deadlines/open submission windows are held. We offer a contact section on each post where the admissions of the university or the director of a private sponsor can be reached to give more information or details.
Open Submission Window Time Frame
The open submission window time frame is currently open, from June to October 12th, 2022 for the application itself.
The next deadline timeline is from June to November 30, 2022 which involves the students sending in their research or analytical papers.
All students should check with the university website about any delays or changes to the open submission window or deadline time frame. This is the best way to see if anything needs to reviewed or changed before submitting their application.
Annual or Renewable Scholarship Options
This has become an annual scholarship that faculty members from certain Armenian universities can apply to. However, this scholarship is not renewable, instead their is a set duration for the applicants that are chosen as recipients for this opportunity.
Any student that is unsure about the rules and guidelines that are meant to be followed by the recipient should consult the website link provided.
We also suggest that students or teachers read through the information guideline page that is available through the original scholarship link. This way the individual will be able to navigate the website correctly and identify the real scholarship online application. So far there has been no mention of any delay’s for this opportunity or any cancellations.