The scholarships to study Master’s Degrees at the Rey Juan Carlos University URJC – AUIP Scholarships are part of a program to promote postgraduate studies and cooperation with Ibero-American universities sponsored by the Rey Juan Carlos University in collaboration with the Ibero-American University Association of Postgraduate (AUIP).
ABOUT URJC AND THE SCHOLARSHIP PROGRAM
Rey Juan Carlos University is a Spanish public university based in the Community of Madrid. It has campuses in Alcorcón, Aranjuez, Fuenlabrada, Madrid and Móstoles.
The program finances up to a maximum of 10 scholarships with one to carry out official Master’s degree studies at the Rey Juan Carlos University, aimed at students and graduates linked to Latin American institutions associated with the AUIP (see associated institutions) who are interested in carrying out official Master’s degree studies during the 2022-2023 academic year.
Promote and facilitate cooperative relations between the Rey Juan Carlos University and Ibero-American Higher Education institutions in postgraduate matters.
Facilitate the access of Latin American students to University Master’s degrees adapted to the European Higher Education Area (EHEA).
Contribute to the development of the quality of postgraduate studies in Latin America and Spain by promoting student mobility.
Promote the internationalization of the Official Masters of the Rey Juan Carlos University.
Contribute to the achievement of the Sustainable Development Goals (SDG) of the 2030 Agenda, especially in relation to SDG 4 Quality education: Guarantee inclusive, equitable and quality education and promote lifelong learning opportunities for all (Goals 4.3, 4.4, 4.7b and 4.7c).
Up to a maximum of 10 scholarships are offered
LIST OF UNIVERSITY MASTER’S DEGREES
The University Master’s degrees for which scholarships can be applied for in this call are those offered at the URJC for the 2022-2023 academic year, except qualifying master’s degrees (https://www.urjc.es/estudios /master)
2. Senior Management
3. Analysis of International Economic Relations
4. Economic Analysis of Law and Public Management
5. Modern Economic
Analysis 6. Analysis and Prevention of Terrorism
7. Fiscal and Financial Advice in a National and International
Advice 9. Advice and Financial Planning
10. Superior Auditing and Accounting
11. Actuarial and Financial Sciences
12. Cinema, Television, and Interactive Media
13. Corporate Communication and Corporate Social Responsibility
14. Intercultural and Business Communication between China and Europe
15. Communication and Sociocultural Problems
16. Regulatory Compliance in Organizations
17. Economic Criminal Law
18. Development of Neurocognitive Techniques in Business Organizations: Neuromanagement
19. Supply Chain Management
20. Communication and New Technologies
Management 21. International Marketing
What benefits do the Scholarships to study Master’s Degrees at the Rey Juan Carlos University URJC – AUIP Scholarships offer?
Endowment of €5,100 each for carrying out official Master’s degree studies at the Rey Juan Carlos University
a. The scholarships will be used to cover the registration fees for the first 60 credits of the corresponding Master’s degree (up to a maximum of €5,100), including administrative fees, with the exception of the administrative fee for issuing the degree. Except in the event that not all scholarships are covered, no more than two scholarships will be awarded for the same master’s degree.
b. In the event that a Master had more than 60 credits (longer than one year), the difference in the amount would be borne by the student.
c. Section 9 of Benefit and payment of scholarships details how these payments will be made.
ENJOYMENT AND PAYMENT OF THE SCHOLARSHIPS
1. The scholarship will only be considered effective when the scholarship recipient is definitively enrolled for the full course in the corresponding Master’s degree.
2. The absence of the beneficiary student of the scholarship on the day the classes of the chosen Master begin, except for duly justified reasons, will be considered as a waiver of the rights to the scholarship.
3. In the event that for reasons attributable to this university the selected Master cannot be enrolled or is not taught, enrollment will be facilitated, as far as possible, in another Master within those offered by the Rey Juan University. Carlos is in the same economic conditions. If the student declines this offer, it will be understood that she expressly waives her rights to the scholarship.
THE PAYMENT OF THE SCHOLARSHIP WILL BE MADE THROUGH THE PROCEDURE EXPLAINED BELOW
a. FOR MASTER’S DEGREE OF 60 CREDITS (1 YEAR DURATION)
a.1. The scholarship holder will send the document that accredits the registration to the AUIP, who will proceed to pay the total amount of the same.
a.2. If the amount resulting from subtracting the registration fee from the €5,100 scholarship:
a.3. It is more than €600, the student will be paid in two installments (50% each), one, upon arrival at the URJC (September), and another during the month of February.
a.4. It is less than €600, it will be paid to the student in a single payment during the month of February.
b. FOR A MASTER’S DEGREE WITH MORE THAN 60 CREDITS
b.1. The procedure to be followed will be the same with regard to enrollment in the first 60 credits (1st year). The scholarship holder will send to the AUIP the document that certifies having completed the registration. The AUIP will pay the amount corresponding to the enrollment of the first 60 credits (1st year)
b.2. The registration fee corresponding to the rest of the credits, at the time, will be borne by the student.
b.3. The AUIP will be in charge of the economic management of the scholarships. The amount of each scholarship will go, first, to cover the cost of enrollment directly at the Rey Juan Carlos University and the administrative fees, except for the issuance of the corresponding title. To do this, the scholarship holder must send the AUIP proof of having formalized the corresponding registration.
b.4. Payment to the student of the difference between the amount of the scholarship and the cost of enrollment, where appropriate, will be made by transfer to a Spanish bank account, the details of which the scholarship recipient must provide to the AUIP. Said payment will be made once the beneficiary is in Madrid, presents the boarding pass, registers at the
International Office of the Rey Juan Carlos University and has started the corresponding studies at the Rey Juan Carlos University. In case of making a payment during the month of February, the student must previously present a letter signed by the director of the Master’s Degree certifying that they are attending class and taking the Master’s degree normally and with due dedication, including grades obtained in the first semester.
Deadline to apply
April 12, 2022 at 11:59 p.m. (GMT/UTC+02:00) Madrid.