Who awards the scholarship?
The Roberto Rocca Scholarships – Secondary Scholarships (Chubut, Río Negro, Salta, Santa Fe) support young people from our communities who stand out for their excellence and commitment to study, to offer them the possibility of continuing their education at the secondary level. In this way, we seek to contribute to equal opportunities and the progress of the communities where we are present.
THE AGUSTÍN AND ENRIQUE ROCCA BROTHERS FOUNDATION ANNUALLY AWARDS SCHOLARSHIPS INTENDED FOR STUDENTS WHO
1. Currently attend public or private schools -with recognition and official school calendar- with a normal curriculum of at least five years and compulsory attendance
2. Have passed the first year of secondary education and that:
2.1. They are studying under the modalities of Common Secondary Education or Technical Secondary Education or Agricultural Secondary Education, in schools located in the following communities (Chubut, Río Negro, Salta, Santa Fe):
Province of Buenos Aires
Campana Ensenada Ramallo San Nicolás Zárate
Province of Chubut Comodoro Rivadavia Rada Tilly
Province of Neuquén
Province of Río Negro
Province of Salta
Gral. E. Mosconi Prof. Salvador Mazza Tartagal
2.2. They are studying under the Technical Secondary Education modality in schools located in the town of Villa Constitución, Province of Santa Fe.
2.3. They are studying under the modalities of Common Secondary Education or Technical Secondary Education in the following schools located in the district of Tigre:
EEST No. 1 – General Manuel Savio (El Talar)
EEST No. 2 – (Ricardo Rojas)
EEST No. 3 – Argentine Industrial Union (Benavídez).
María de Guadalupe School – (Gral. Pacheco).
2.4. They are studying under the modality of Common Secondary Education or Technical Secondary Education or Agricultural Secondary Education, in schools located anywhere in the Argentine Republic, and who certify that they are children of the effective personnel -contract for an indefinite period- of the companies indicated in Annex I and/or any other company that the Foundation expressly establishes.
The scholarship will be valid for the entire school year of 2022 unless the scholarship recipient ceases to meet the conditions stipulated in point 3.2 of these Regulations. The Foundation will have the power to cancel the granting of the scholarship in the event of any change that affects compliance with the requirements established in these Regulations without this granting title and/or the right to the applicant to make any claim.
Scholarships are not automatically renewable. They will be granted annually on the date established by the Committee, provided that the conditions indicated in these Regulations and those additionally determined by the Committee are complied with. Consequently, those who had obtained scholarships in previous editions of the program and wish to continue participating in it next year, must register again and comply with the requirements established by the Committee in a timely manner.
The registration deadline for the scholarship established by the Foundation in each scholarship for proposals cannot be extended.
What benefits do the Roberto Rocca Scholarships – Secondary Scholarships (Chubut, Río Negro, Salta, Santa Fe) offer?
1. These scholarships consist of the delivery of a monetary sum and a medal and/or a diploma, at the discretion of the Foundation, and the applicants must compete to obtain them.
2. The amount of money and the conditions for awarding the scholarships are determined by the Foundation’s Scholarship Committee (hereinafter, the “Committee”). The scholarships distinguish and stimulate students with an excellent academic level who, in addition to meeting the requirements of these Regulations and having obtained the best grades during 2021, accredit –at the discretion of the Scholarship Committee – a commitment to their educational process.
a. The scholarship recipient agrees to immediately and reliably notify the Foundation in writing of the identification of the deposit of the scholarship amount.
What are the requirements to obtain one of the Roberto Rocca Scholarships – Secondary Scholarships (Chubut, Río Negro, Salta, Santa Fe)?
IN ORDER TO PARTICIPATE, THE STUDENT MUST MEET THE FOLLOWING LIMITS
1. The gross monthly income limit of the family group must not exceed AR$654,000 (based on a typical family of 4 members). That is, AR$163,500 per capita (per capita income is measured by dividing the total income of the Family Group, including all salary, civil or commercial income, or income of any kind, by the number of members of the Family Group. It will be understood as a Family Group to all cohabitants, father, mother, guardian, spouse of the father, and brother of the student. In the event that the student lives in more than one household, the household in which he spends the most time will be considered for the calculation. Notwithstanding this, The Foundation reserves the right to discretionally analyze the socioeconomic situation of the applicants.
2. The age of the student –as of June 30, 2022– may not exceed the age limit considered for the year in question by more than one year, according to the current regulations of the educational system.
3. In the case of students who, after having applied, change the modality (Technical Secondary Education. Agrarian Secondary Education. Common Secondary Education) they must compete with the requirements for the modality in which they completed the 2021 school year, as long as they meet with the requirements demanded in the Regulation.
4. However, the applicant must notify the Foundation immediately of the aforementioned circumstances and/or any other change that will modify the situation that will be reported at the time of their application. Said communication must be made through a note signed in original by the applicant and by their parents or duly accredited legal guardian. The Foundation will have the power to reject the granting of the scholarship due to the omission of the aforementioned duty of information, without granting title and/or right to the applicant to make any claim.
THOSE WHO CAN NOT PARTICIPATE IN THE PROGRAM
a. Within the framework of their secondary schooling, they present repetition, abandonment, or any other cause that implies interruption and/or discontinuity in their school career.
b. Do not have a DNI issued by the National Registry of Persons of the Argentine Republic, or Proof of DNI in Process.
c. They attend schools with an international school calendar.
d. They would have exceeded the age limit considered for the year they are studying by more than one year, according to the legal regulations for access to the education system.
and. Those who at the end of the last school year (2021) will not be able to participate either:
f. Record violations of the Institutional Coexistence Agreements (eg record disciplinary sanctions).
g. Record more than fifteen unexcused absences.
h. Register previous subjects, pending exams, and/or taken in December.
Yo. Have graduated from high school.
How do I apply?
a. To register and participate in the contest, the student must register on the website: www.robertorocca.org/es/becas and follow the steps indicated there.
b. In the online registration form, the student must complete:
b.1. Personal data of the applicant and their parents or duly accredited legal guardian.
b.2. The application for the scholarship will imply the irrevocable authorization of the applicant for the Foundation to use his name and/or his image and/or that of his relatives, without any limitation, without this generating said persons and/or any other third party title and /or right to claim compensation and/or any compensation.
SECONDARY STUDENTS WHO MEET THE SPECIFICATIONS MAY REGISTER AND PARTICIPATE IN THE INDICATED SCHOLARSHIP CONTEST, PROVIDED THAT
1. In the case of students from the Province of Buenos Aires and the communities of Senillosa and Añelo, they accredit all the subjects approved by December 2021 ( before recovery instances)
2. In the case of students from the Province of Salta and communities of Catriel, Comodoro Rivadavia, and Rada Tilly who in 2021 have studied under the common Secondary Education modality, accredit a general annual average of nine point fifty (9.50) points or more in the academic period of the year 2021.
3. In the case of students from the Province of Salta and the communities of Catriel, Comodoro Rivadavia, and Rada Tilly who in 2021 have studied under the modalities of Technical Secondary Education and
4. Agrarian Secondary Education, accredit a general annual average of nine (9) points or more in the academic period of the year 2021.
5. In the case of the students of the technical schools’ San Pablo and No. 669 of Villa Constitución, accredit an annual general average of nine (9) points or more in the academic period of the year 2021