The Univesity of Strathclyde invites the outstanding EU and International students to apply for the MSc Technology Policy & Management International Scholarship for the academic year of 2022-2023.
For the high achiever students who are looking for the right scholarships to pursue their higher education, the International Scholarship offered by the University of Strathclyde is intended to provide tuition fee funds and achieve the student’s education and professional goals without the financial boundaries.
MSc Technology Policy & Management International Scholarship
The scholarship is intended for the EU and International students who wil be pursuing their postgraduate degrees t the university in Humanities and Social Science. Awarding seven students for the tuition fee reduction amounting to £5,000 each student depending on the student’s nationality.
The award will be based on the student’s academic merits and achievements, the applicants will be considered for the scholarship using the provided information and the submitted statement of motivations. The scholarship aims to help the students achieve their career goals and to develop more of their skills and knowledge and actively participate in an interactive event at the university to better improve their leadership skills and contribute to the communities and volunteer work in their home country.
Scholarship Provider: University of Strathclyde
About the Provider
The Public Research University in Glasgow, Scotland, was founded in 1796 as the Andersonian Institute, the second oldest university in Glasgow. QS World University Rankings is among the 300 best universities in the world. It is recognized worldwide for its innovative research, education, and student support.
Offering the students flexible, innovative training in art facilities. Students have many opportunities associated with their careers at this university. Students are encouraged to explore their interests through independent study at the university. Committed to openness and bringing students together to make an impact on the city and the global communities.
Strathclyde is an award-winning university. They are pleased to be the only university to have won the Times Higher Education University of the Year twice (2012 and 2019). Over the years, they have been awarded in various categories at the Times Higher Education Awards.
One of the universities in the United Kingdom that centers on the importance of research and informs the learning and industry to be in a whole society. The university is an innovative learning environment with a high-quality standard of education, it also offers a variety of scholarships, and funding to both local and international students to pursue their higher education, especially in the Humanities, Engineering, Science, and Business program.
- Academic Year: 2022-2023
- Applicant’s Nationality: EU, local and International Students
- Degree Level: Postgraduate
- Field: Humanities and Social Science
- Number of Awards: 7
- Duration: 1 year
- Scholarship Value: £5,000
- Mode of Study: Full-time
- Renewable: Yes
- Offered Annually: Yes
- Scholarship Country: United Kingdom
Scholarships have qualification requirements ranging from the level of study, courses, or past academic achievement to residence or nationality. Before starting the application process you have to meet the basic qualification requirements listed below:
- Local, EU and International students are eligible to apply for the scholarship.
- Must be holding an offer of admission at the Faculty of Humanities and Social Science for the academic year of 2022-2023.
- Must have good academic merit or equivalent to the international grading system for an undergraduate degree.
- Must hold an undergraduate degree.
- Be admitted for the postgraduate degree at the University of Strathclyde
- Must have good communication skills in oral and written English, for the EU and International students.
The application process can be completed via the online application portal provided by the university. Part of the application requires the students to submit a personal statement consisting of 300 words that will be able to support their scholarship applications.
Keep in mind that starting your application early to complete the required applications and documents that will support the application process for the scholarship will lead you to be considered and more prepared for the requirements.
Completing the Personal Statements
The applicants must address the criteria of the application on the following topics:
- Achievements and Awards
- Financial Hardship
- Career plans and area of studies
- Academic Transcript of Records
- Certified Copies of degree and qualification certificates
- A passport copy for the CAS or Certification of Acceptance for Studies for EU and International students will enable students to apply for the Tier 4 visa to study in the United Kingdom.
- Copy of sponsorship letter if available
- Personal statements
All required documents wil be supporting the scholarship application of the students.
Scholarship Terms and Condition
- Applicants must meet all the above qualification requirements.
- Scholarship applicants will be notified within four weeks of the closing date of June 30, 2022.
- The award of the scholarship is only intended for full-time students and on-campus students only.
- To receive a scholarship, scholars must register for the academic year 2022/23 and continue to meet all of the above qualification criteria.
- Successful candidates will be selected on the basis of the statement and documents submitted on the application. The decision of the Faculty of Humanities and Social Sciences to award a scholarship is final. Objections are not taken into account.
The scholarship value will be depending on the nationality of the students. A total of 7 tuition fee reduction awards will be awarded this academic year of 2022-2023.
- 2 scholarship awards amounting to £2,000 for home and EU students
- 5 scholarship awards amounting to £5,000 for the International students
The scholarship will be used for the student tuition fee. Successful students are required to check the condition of the scholarship. Students can apply for other scholarship opportunities if they are eligible, it is important to maintain the criteria of the scholarship to be able to continue for the scholarship awards.
Scholarship Important Date
- March 25, 2022- Scholarship Opening date
- June 20, 2022- deadline for submission of applications and documents
Successful applicants will be notified four weeks after the application process, late and incomplete applications will automatically be rejected.