International Students can apply for International Study Grants at Manukau Institute of Technology in New Zealand for the academic year 2022-23. The scholarship covers Bachelor’s and Master’s level programs at Manukau Institute of Technology in the field of All Subjects. The scholarship deadline is February 21, 2022.
About the provider:
In New Zealand, the Manukau Institute of Technology (MIT) is a leader in technical and vocational education. They provide a variety of academic degrees, ranging from certificates to bachelor’s degrees. MIT attracts 20,000 students each year, including 1,000 overseas students. MIT students receive a solid combination of theory and applied learning, gaining work-ready skills and training in contemporary specialized facilities.
Animal sciences, technology, engineering, education, health studies, tourism, commerce, logistics and maritime studies, horticulture, sports sciences, and many other subjects of study are available at the institute.
The Manukau Institute of Technology will award $2,500 to $5,000 to applicants who are accepted for their degree program.
- Bachelor’s degree programs in business and digital technologies – $5,000
- $5,000 for a master’s degree in digital technologies
- Digital technology postgraduate diploma program – $2,500
Eligibility for Scholarship
To be considered, you must meet the following requirements:
- Enroll as a full-time international student at MIT in 2022 for a bachelor’s degree in business or a bachelor’s degree, postgraduate diploma, or master’s program in digital technologies.
- A student upgrading from a lower-level program to a postgraduate diploma or master’s degree program in digital technologies.
- You’ve applied and met the admissions standards for the program you want to pursue.
If you are qualified for a study grant when you apply for a program, the award will be offered as part of the application process.
The last date to apply for the .International Study Grants At Manukau Institute Of Technology, New Zealand is 21 Feb 2022.