Are you an artist or cultural actor in the African creative sector? Planning your next project and need a funding boost?
Africa No Filter (ANF) invites individuals and organizations from the African creative sector and diaspora to apply for project support grants. Have the opportunity to receive $ 25,000 to grow your business to the standard level by applying for this grant.
Before you apply, we advise you read through this article to learn the full details about this grant- who is eligible for the scholarship, how to apply, the application deadline, and other important information.
About Africa Unfiltered Project Support Grants
The Project-Support Grants support the delivery of creative projects on the continent by storytellers and media platforms that are using art, innovation, tech, and creativity to challenge stereotypical narratives about Africa. Grants must be for a specific project, with an obvious start and end date and project milestones.
Africa No Filter supports the development of nuanced and contemporary stories that change stereotypical and harmful narratives within and about Africa. Through research, grantmaking, and advocacy, they aim to build the field of storytellers by supporting storytellers, investing in media platforms, and driving disruption campaigns.
- A grant of up to $ 25,000 is available to support the selected project.
- Open to individual storytellers and arts, culture and media organizations in Africa and the Diaspora.
- The grant supports theater, comedy, literature, digital animation, film, and visual arts projects of individuals and organizations.
How to Apply for Africa Unfiltered Project Support Grants
- Visit the official website
- Complete the application and send it
- If applying as an organization, the lead applicant must have the authority to submit the application.
- Organizations include creative centers, charities, institutions, festivals, creative collectives, NGOs, and for-profit organizations. If successful, the organization must have a bank account on file for the grant to be paid.
Click on the BUTTON below to apply.
For more information visit Africa without a filter
Africa No Filter Project Support Grants Application Deadline
At the time of updating this article, the entry submission for this year’s scholarship hasn’t been made known. However, we’ll keep you updated.
Another scholarship you can apply for is the £5,000 International Chancellors and EU Fellowships at the University of Sussex, UK
Chancellors International and EU (University of Sussex) Scholarship Application 2022 is ongoing!
This scholarship is a £5,000 tuition award. Sponsorship will be provided to international students who want to pursue any program at the University of Sussex.
In order to apply successfully, kindly read this article to know all the details about this scholarship: the eligibility criteria, the requirements, the application deadline, and more. This could be an opportunity for you to become a scholar of this prestigious award.
About Chancellors International and EU Scholarships
There are 60 scholarships available for international undergraduate and graduate applicants. As there are a limited number of awards available, these are highly competitive and only applicants with excellent academic performance and potential will be considered.
If you have excellent grades to date, you can apply for a scholarship after you have received an offer to study at the University of Sussex in 2022. For applicants from the University of Sussex School of Business or the School of Engineering and Informatics, there are School-Specific Chancellor Scholarships available.
Who is eligible for the Chancellors International and EU scholarships?
To be eligible for this scholarship, you must:
- Be classified as ‘foreign’ for rate purposes
- Be occupying a place in a full-time master’s degree in Sussex
- Ser self-financed
- Have excellent academic qualifications.
You are not eligible for this scholarship if:
- You are applying for a course at the University of Sussex School of Business
- You are applying for a course at the Faculty of Engineering and Informatics.
- You are applying for a master’s degree at a university that is not located at the University of Sussex
- They are advancing into the final year of an integrated master’s degree in Sussex
- You already have another scholarship from the University of Sussex (i.e. Chancellors Masters Scholarship)
You are not eligible for this scholarship if you are going to study any of the following:
- Corruption, Law and Governance LLM (entregado en Qatar)
- MA Development Studies
- Early Childhood Education (with Early Childhood Teacher Status)
- Globalization, Business and Development MA
- Government, Development and Public Policies MA
- Power, participation and social change MA
- Master in Poverty and Development
- Master of Social Work (if you receive a grant from the NHS)
- PGCE courses
- Direct teaching course schools
- Any Master’s degree funded by research councils (e.g. ESRC 1 + 3 funding)
To qualify for this scholarship, you must meet the following criteria:
- Sussex University
Type of award
- Fee waiver
Number of scholarships available
How to Apply for Chancellors International and EU Scholarships
To be considered for the Chancellors International and EU scholarship, you must have received and accepted an offer of a place in an eligible course in Sussex. Please complete the separate scholarship application form online, after you have received an offer to study in Sussex.
The successful applicant will need to ensure that they have made plans or raised sufficient funds to cover the remaining tuition and living costs, for the duration of their degree.
Chancellors International and EU Scholarships – Application Deadline
The deadline for this scholarship application is 1 August 2022
For guidance on estimated costs of living in Sussex and budget information, visit the official website.
Click on the BUTTON below to apply.