There is a simple method to obtain a good scholarship to study in Australia. Federation University Australia is pleased to announce the International Excellence Scholarships. The scholarships are open to international undergraduates and postgraduate students.
International Excellence Scholarships are equal to 20% of tuition fees for the normal duration of the student’s program. The scholarship will be awarded to pursue specific undergraduate and graduate studies (Master’s, Doctorate) and is not transferable.
This post provides detailed information about Federation University Australia International Excellence Scholarships and how you can win one.
Why Federation University Australia International Excellence Scholarships?
Australia International Excellence Scholarships are international scholarships provided by Federation University. Established in 1870, Federation University is a dual-sector public university in Australia. It is the fourth oldest tertiary education institution in Australia. The university offers several undergraduate and graduate programs.
University graduates have been rated the best in Australia for employability, and technical and adaptive skills. They provide a personalized learning approach in a supportive environment that allows their students to communicate easily with academic staff and other students.
What is the value of these scholarships?
Successful applicants for the Australia Federation University International Scholarships 2023 will receive a scholarship worth £5,000. Please note that International Excellence scholarships beginning in 2023 are equal to 16% of your tuition fees.
To be eligible for the prize, you must:
- Be a prospective foreign student who is eligible to study in Australia on a student visa.
- Have not accepted or received any other FedUni scholarships or other discount arrangements at the time of admission to the university (with the exception of University Federation housing scholarships).
- Do not receive transfers or exemptions.
- Meet the minimum admission requirements in academic English and propose an English course program of up to 10 weeks in length (for example, full academic IELTS 5.5 with no band below 5.5 for general programs);
- Meet the following academic performance requirements:
Undergraduate Program: Overall Academic Achievement with “Distinction” in Grade 12 (High School).
Graduate Program –
Overall academic results with HE Honors at HE Section 1 University.
- Enrollment in an eligible program.
- Sign up for a program at a level higher than your current qualification.
- Study full-time at a local Federation University Australia campus. The home campuses are in Ballarat, Gippsland. These scholarships do not apply to students who are studying at the educational location of a university partner of the Federation.
- Be enrolled in an on-campus undergraduate degree or postgraduate program, i.e. study at Federation University Australia’s Ballarat, Berwick, or Gippsland campuses;
The Federation University Australia International Scholarships are available to undergraduate or postgraduate (Masters, Ph.D. ) students in any discipline offered by the university.
These scholarships are hosted by Federation University Australia. This university is one of the oldest higher education institutions in Australia. It provides high-quality higher and professional education in a network of national and international campuses.
Students from all countries are eligible for this Australia University Federation Program.
To be eligible for a scholarship, you must be enrolled in an eligible degree program. This is a program that is:
- Delivered at Federation University Australia campus
- Registered in CRICOS
- Delivered for the courses.
How to apply?
Applicants for the University Federation of Australia International Scholarships should take note of the following application requirements:
- The selection of successful candidates for the limited number of scholarships is competitive and may require qualifications above the minimum requirements.
- If you have an unconditional offer, you must accept the exchange offer within four weeks from the date of the offer.
- If you have a conditional offer, you must accept your offer after meeting the conditions of your offer.
Students will be automatically screened for scholarships when they apply to a qualifying campus program at Federation University Australia.
You do not need to submit a separate application. Students must begin their qualifying program in Semester 1 or Semester 2.
Provide your previous degree certificate, passport copy, and other documents required by the university.
Australia International Excellence Scholarships Application Deadline
All applications for the Federation University Australia International Excellence Scholarships 2023 must be submitted by May 31, 2023.
For more information on the International Scholarships and how to apply, interested applicants should click on the link below:
Where are these scholarships taken?
These scholarships are hosted at the Federation University Australia. This university is one of the oldest higher education institutions in Australia.
What is the value of these scholarships?
Successful applicants for the 2023 Australia Federation University International Scholarships will receive a scholarship worth £5,000
Are there other documents that need to be submitted with my application?
Yes, you must provide your previous degree certificate, passport copy, and other documents required by the university.