The Pathway Scholarship was created to ensure that at least 250 students per academic who are entering their 3 academic years for their undergraduate degree.
This scholarship must be used at the University of Bolton’s main campus. The Pathway Scholarship is part of the University of Bolton’s Gold International Excellence Program.
This scholarship reward does act as a tuition waiver option.
Courses that are available include:
- Animation and Illustration
- Art & Design Fine Art
- Biomedical and Medical Engineering
- Civil Engineering
- Business Management, Retail, Logistics, and Supply Chain Management
- Clinical Studies
- Community Development and Youth
- Crime and Criminal Justice
- Dance and Performing Arts
- Education and Teacher Training
- English and Creative Writing
- Sustainable and Electric Vehicle Engineering
- Dental Technology (top-up)
- Early Years Childhood Studies
- Digital Dental Technology
- Professional Practice (Specialism): Extended
- Human Society Studies
- Film FX
- Gaming Design
- Fashion Photography
- Fashion and Textiles
- Textiles and Surface Design
- Special Effects Modelmaking for Film and Television
This is not a complete list.
Eligibility to be Awarded
- This scholarship is for students that are taking a 3-year extensive program for their undergraduate degree. That means that students will be working for 3 years on their degree.
- Both domestic and international students are open and welcome to apply for this scholarship option.
- Students must meet all of the requirements listed on the original website and are considered a 3-year duration full-time student
- Candidates need to meet all of the United Kingdom Visas and Immigration (UKVI) requirements for a student route visa to study.
- Apply for the scholarship, and students may have a citizenship for this scholarship.
The Requirements for Students
The best way to find the exact academic requirements are needed to successfully become a reciepnt or even a contestant for this opportunity. There is a short specific list on the original website that details how man students will be able to receive this scholarship to the direct amounts that are available to receive funding wise.
How to Apply
The best way to apply is online after viewing the requirements and eligibility criteria that is available on the webpage.
Reward – Extra Benefits
For the rewards or total value for this scholarship, students will fit into one of these two ranges:
- £3,000 in the first year of study
- £1,000 in the second and third years of study
- There is the maximum ‘GOLD’ scholarship of £5,000
There is no mention of those amounts differing throughout the year.
The deadline is mentioned as in line with the admissions timeline dates.
Open Submission Window Time Frame
The open submission window time frame is considered to be the same time frame as the admission deadlines. There is no grade or degree level limit. This means undergraduate individuals will need to keep their eyes on this original website link which is posted to this article that can be used as a constant reference.
Annual or Renewable Scholarship Options that are Available to Students
This is an annual option for new students who are studying in San Marino. This is not stated as a renewable scholarship however, there are reasons to believe that a student can apply for this discount more than once. Students will need to contact the admissions office to find out more about the renewable opportunities.
We also suggest that all applicants read through the information guideline page that is available through the original scholarship link. This way, the individual can navigate the website correctly and identify the real scholarship online application. So far there has been no mention of any delays for this opportunity or any cancellations.