There are many reasons to study in Canada. The main one is that it has one of the most advanced and prestigious educational systems at an international level.
In addition, Canada has important academic institutions such as the universities of Toronto, British Columbia, and McGill, which is currently in the top 100 World University Rankings.
The high quality of learning makes it a preferred location for many multinational companies looking for the best-trained professionals. Therefore, if you are thinking of giving your academic or professional profile a boost to access the best scholarships.
How to study in Canada?
- Select the course of your choice: We offer programs to study in Canada to students of all ages and levels of previous knowledge of the language. You can choose to study English during the summer, do a volunteer program, do professional internships, prepare courses for the best universities and scholarships in the world, specialized courses in business, intensive courses, and many more. Do not forget to review all the information we offer for you to study abroad, we have schools in more than 50 countries and 400 destinations around the world.
- Choose one of our schools in Canada located in the cities of Vancouver and Toronto. We offer you the best facilities, a friendly staff, and a language laboratory so that you can accelerate your learning process to the maximum. When you contact us, we will give you all the information about the courses, activities, and excursions that we organize, as well as the requirements that you need to study in Canada.
- Choose the time you want to study in Canada: If you are a student who wants to take advantage of the summer learning English, we recommend an intensive course; If you aspire to master the language perfectly, an academic program of 6 months to a year is better.
- Once you decide how long you want to study in Canada, you need to start the visa process. You must process a study permit through the embassy for which you will need a series of requirements.
- From this moment you only have to worry about packing your clothes, and your camera and getting ready to learn everything about this beautiful country.
What are the advantages of studying in Canada?
There are innumerable advantages of studying in Canada. The high quality of education and the opportunities it offers mean that more than 650,000 international students travel to Canada each year.
The country not only has impressive natural beauties such as Khuzemateen Park in British Columbia or Banff Park in Alberta, which have snow-capped mountains, lush forests, and impressive waterfalls.
It also has cosmopolitan cities and provinces such as Toronto, Vancouver, Montreal, Ottawa, Ontario, and Quebec. If you want to have a multicultural experience interacting with people from all over the world, studying in Canada is a wise decision.
Advantages of Studying in Canada
- You will be able to learn English in a multicultural, cosmopolitan, and student environment. You will be in contact 24 hours a day with the Canadian way of life, so you will immerse yourself in its customs and traditions. In addition, you will be able to explore job opportunities, and student scholarships and travel to see the beautiful natural landscapes of the country.
- Studying in Canada allows you to be part of a prestigious network of 650,000 international students who are training each year to achieve academic and professional success.
- Obtaining a visa to study in Canada is very easy if you do it through our authorized schools: you just have to apply online, complete the requirements and present a letter of acceptance from our school with your valid passport. Once you obtain the study permit, you will be able to travel with complete peace of mind. Don’t worry, our agencies to study in Canada will take care of all the paperwork!
What visa do you need to study in Canada?
To study in Canada you must apply for a study permit, for which you must submit a letter of acceptance from the designated school (DLI), a letter explaining the reasons why you want to study in Canada showing that You understand the responsibilities that this implies, as well as another series of financial and banking collections.
Information and requirements to study in Canada
Apply for a study permit through the Government of Canada migration website, for what you need:
- Valid passport.
- Acceptance letter from the academic institution (DLI).
- Prove that you have a bank account in Canada and funds to pay for your studies.
- Bank and financial statements for the last 4 months.
- Student tuition payment invoice.
- Motivation letter to study in Canada.
- If you are a minor, you need to attach a declaration of custody.
- The cost and duration of the visa will vary depending on the study program.
Application for Canada HEC Montreal MSc Entrance International Awards 2022-2023 is ongoing!
The prestigious international HEC Montreal MSc Entrance Awards are open to international students. If you are a Master’s student in the field of Business Administration, this is a great opportunity for you.
Read this article to know all the details about this scholarship: the eligibility criteria, requirements, application deadline, and more. This could be an opportunity for you to become an HEC Scholar. The table below will give you an overview of what to expect.
Table of Contents.
- About HEC Montréal MSc Entrance International Award
- scholarship benefits
- Who is eligible for the international HEC Montréal MSc Entrance award?
- How to Apply for the HEC Montreal MSc Entrance International Award
- Backup documents
- Deadline for application
About HEC Montréal MSc Entrance International Award
Established in 1907, HEC Montréal is a French-language university institution offering internationally renowned management education and research. It offers undergraduate, graduate, and postgraduate degrees, as well as executive education and an online learning platform.
The HEC Montréal will award a prize of $5,000 to successful candidates for postgraduate study.
Who is eligible for the HEC Montréal International MSc Entrance Award?
To qualify for the HEC Montreal MSc Entrance International award, you must meet the following criteria:
- International students are eligible.
- Not specified
Level of study
- Master level
Course of Study
- Business Administration
You must pass a language test at an English language university with English language proficiency requirements equivalent to those of HEC Montréal.
How to apply HEC Montreal MSc Entrance International Award
Before applying for this necessary scholarship, students must be admitted to a postgraduate degree at HEC Montréal. After taking the affirmation, you can apply online for the award.
- Candidates must submit copies of official transcripts, copies of college diplomas if earned, official GMAT, TAGE MAGE, or GRE test scores, a letter of motivation, and at least two letters of recommendation.
- Admission Requirements: To take admission, applicants must check the entrance requirements of the university.
- Language requirement: You must pass a language exam at an English language university with English language proficiency requirements equivalent to those of HEC Montréal.
Click on the BUTTON below to apply.
You can also apply for other Ongoing International Undergraduate Scholarships
Deadline for application
The deadline for the scholarship is September 15, 2022.
For more inquiries, visit www.enligne.hec.ca
Frequently Asked Questions at HEC Montreal MSc Entrance International Award
HEC Montreal MSc Entrance International Award Application Deadline?
The deadline for submitting entries is September 15, 2022.
Who is eligible for the HEC Montreal MSc Entrance International Award?
What is the value of the HEC Montreal MSc Entrance International Award?
Full Tuition Award of $5,000