Our Professional Experience Scholarship is intended to recognize students who have gained significant job experience in a managerial or professional capacity. It is intended for individuals who wish to improve their academic qualifications as well as gain additional subject-specific expertise to aid them in their professional development and advancement…
About the Scholarship:
Bangor University, formerly known as the University College of North Wales, is a public research university in North Wales, United Kingdom, that was founded in 1884. The establishment of this university was the outcome of a movement for higher education provision in Wales during the nineteenth century. Residents of the surrounding area, notably farmers and quarrymen, made voluntary contributions from their incomes to help fund its establishment. The main structure of this university, as well as a few facilities for the arts and social sciences, were dedicated in 1911. Degrees were awarded under its current name in 2009, after the institution’s acquisition of degree-awarding authority. Bangor’s university campus has a large area with a lot of space. The town also hosts a portion of the School of Healthcare Sciences, which is located in Wrexham. The campus is conveniently accessible by train, which connects it to London, Manchester, Crewe, and Cardiff. The school is also close to the airport. A bus or a ferry can also be used to get to the university’s campus. It provides numerous student-friendly services, such as sports facilities, instructional facilities, libraries, and dormitories, to its students. The university is organized into three Colleges, each of which houses fourteen academic Schools and more than fifty specialised research institutes, allowing it to provide courses in the arts, humanities, and sciences. The university’s residence complex includes amenities such as lounges, studios, kitchens, and workout facilities, among other things. It is the Commercial Services Department of the university that is responsible for catering, campus stores, event organizing, as well as food and beverage outlets. The university had almost 11000 students enrolled in the academic year 2021-2022, which was a record high for the institution. Undergraduate students account for 6623 full-time students and 380 part-time students in this group. In addition, there were 1045 full-time postgraduates and 719 part-time postgraduates registered at the institution during the same academic year as the undergraduates. A wide range of national and international scholarship possibilities are available to students at Bangor University, which can help them with their financial situations. Students can apply for a variety of scholarships, including the Country Scholarship, the Bangor International Scholarship, the Sports Scholarships, and the Bangor Bursary, among others. Bangor University has worked relentlessly to cultivate some of the world’s most talented individuals. A large number of this university’s graduates are pursuing distinguished careers. The film director Danny Boyle, actress Frances Barber, famous chemist Colin Eaborn, musician Bill Fay, writer Tony Gillam, producer Tim Haines, actor John Ogwen, and poet R.S. Thomas are just a few of the individuals honored. Among those who graduated from this university was the well-known physician Herbert Wilson, who is most recognized for his contributions to the study of DNA structure.
Scholarship Sponsor(s): Bangor University
Scholarship Country: United Kingdom
Scholarship Worth: £5,000
Study Level: Masters
Nationality: International Students
The University will grant up to £5,000 in financial assistance to the students who are accepted into a postgraduate taught one-year full-time postgraduate degree program at Bangor University if they are successful.
Eligibility for Scholarship.
In order to be considered, applicants must meet all of the following requirements:
- A minimum of three years of supervisory or professional job experience is required.
- They are able to articulate their enthusiasm for their course of study as well as how it will benefit their future profession.
- The scholarships mentioned above are only available for full-time on-campus courses. Students who may be forced to begin their studies online as a result of travel restrictions imposed by Covid-19 will still be eligible for the Scholarship, it should be noted.
- Unless otherwise specified, all scholarships shall be awarded exclusively at the discretion of the University.
- The scholarships will be given to you in the form of a discount on your tuition costs
- By the first day of September in 2022, students must have fulfilled all of the academic and other requirements of their offer.
The Bangor University for Master 2022 International Professional Experience Scholarships is open to all International Students
Students who want to study abroad but cannot afford it or do not want to take out loans might learn about a possibility in our article about South Africa Scholarships. This stipend is available to full-time, on-campus, self-funded students who are either South African nationals or residents at the time of application.
- Interested in learning more and being qualified? To apply, visit the Bangor University website at www.bangor.ac.uk.
- The first step is to acquire an offer letter from Bangor University before you may proceed to the next step.
- Step 2: Determine whether or not you are eligible for the scholarship and carefully review the terms and conditions given below.
- Step 3: Fill out the application for the Professional Experience Scholarship found on this page.
- Step 4: Eligible applications will be delivered to the relevant academic department for consideration, and successful candidates will be notified between mid-June 2022 and mid-December 2022, depending on the intake for which they have applied.
- Step 5: Scholarship recipients will be expected to submit a deposit of £2,000 within two weeks of receiving notification of their scholarship award in order to confirm acceptance of the scholarship.
The application deadline for Bangor University for Master 2022 International Professional Experience Scholarships Is June 1, 2022