The University of East London offers a scholarship for 2023-2024. The UEL Postgraduate Scholarship is offered to international students who want to pursue higher education in the United Kingdom.
UEL Postgraduate Scholarship
The UEL Postgraduate Scholarship is intended for all students to inspire them with their progression to postgraduate education, the scholarship program will be awarded to eligible outstanding students who can demonstrate their academic achievements and be rewarded with 50% tuition fee discounts.
If you are one of the students who want to further your career or professional experience, develop new knowledge, and learn new skills, a postgraduate course will help you achieve it along the way! To help ease the financial burdens of educational costs, the scholarship aims to create new professionals with a tuition fee discount that will help them focus on their education and achieve their personal and professional goals.
As an international student learning at UEL, you can hope to be essential for a different and dynamic local area, with students from more than 120 nations learning at the college. The college has major areas of strength for giving a strong and comprehensive learning climate, with a scope of help administrations accessible to assist international students with acclimating to life in the UK and making academic progress.
Scholarship Provider: University of East London
About the Provider
The University of East London is situated in East London’s core, possibly of the most varied and socially rich regions in the UK. This furnishes international students with a novel opportunity to encounter the energetic and dynamic culture of the city, as well as participate in extracurricular exercises, like games, music, and local area occasions.
UEL offers a scope of postgraduate study programs across different disciplines, including business, sociology, health, and law. Large numbers of these programs have areas of strength for pragmatic learning, with opportunities for industry situations and entry-level positions, giving international students significant involved insight and industry associations.
Established in 1898, survived wars and celebrated momentous events, and fought against sustainability issues. Now in this modern world, work is quickly changing, and they adjust to guarantee that their graduates have the right stuff and versatility to prevail in their professions and have a beneficial outcome on society and the planet.
The dynamic research local area is coordinated into Foundations, Focuses, and Groupings. These give a concentration on state-of-the-art research. A considerable lot of their academics are world leaders in their fields. Generally speaking, learning at UEL as an international student can be a groundbreaking encounter, offering opportunities for individual and professional development, openness to different societies and points of view, and admittance to a scope of help administrations and extracurricular exercises.
- Applicant’s Nationality: International
- Degree Level: Postgraduate
- Field: Any eligible fields offered by the university
- Number of Awards: NA
- Duration: NA
- Scholarship Country: United Kingdom
- Renewable: Yes
- Offered Annually: Yes
Before proceeding with the application process, the students must meet the eligibility and the terms and conditions applied to the scholarship.
- Interested applicants must be applied to the postgraduate program at the University of East London which will start by September 2023 and must be classified as international home fee students.
- Must be studying part-time or full-time at the university campus.
- Must be able to demonstrate their academic achievements and progression.
- Have a good communication skill in oral and written English
- The applicants who will not meet the eligibility criteria of the scholarship are eligible to apply, however, they are encouraged to apply for other scholarships offered by the university.
Ineligible Courses for the Applicants:
- Professional Diploma in Architecture Part 2 or MArch Architecture
- Any postgraduate program delivered by another university partner
- PGCE courses
- Integrated Masters Degree
- Social work students are given the government funding
- Research degrees including MPhil, PhD
- Courses or programs via online or distance learning
- The application can be processed in an online portal provided by the university.
- All application information must be completed
- The decision for the scholarship program will be determined based on the qualification of the applicants.
- The application wil be assessed by the scholarship-relevant committee, members, and staff. All decisions are final and cannot be deferred.
- The university will notify all applicants about the outcome of their applications via their registered email.
- The scholarship will then be confirmed once the unconditional offer has been issued by the admission team at the university.
- Any other communication will be sent through the registered email of the applicants.
- There are a predetermined number of scholarships accessible. This will be granted in view of the value of uses and other inward portion measures settled yearly. The University is under no commitment to grant all scholarships, should the nature of the applications be inadequate.
- The application received after the issued deadline will not be considered and will be automatically rejected.
- Because of the huge number of scholarship applications got every year, the university can’t offer individual feedback to unsuccessful candidates.
- The University of East London will provide a 50% tuition fee waiver to the successful applicants which will be credited towards their tuition fees.
- In any case, where the student decides to cover their charges to meet all requirements for the Early Payment Discount and is thusly successful in getting the scholarship, they will be qualified for a refund.
- All successful applicants must read and agree to the terms and conditions applied to the scholarship.
- Successful students must maintain their academic progression.
The deadline to complete and submit the application is until July 23, 2024. Late and incomplete applications will not be considered, however, the scholarship will re-open in November 2023, late or unsuccessful applicants can re-apply for the next opening round of the scholarship program.