To award a deserving international student who can demonstrate academic excellence, the Bachelor International Scholarship offered by the Norwegian Business School is now open for application for the academic year of 2023-2024.
International students who want to further their higher education in Norway can now start their application and reach their full potential to pursue their studies in the business administration field and develop more skills and knowledge they may be needing to achieve their professional and personal goals.
The scholarship offered by the BI Norwegian Business School is to provide assistance to international students who deserve to achieve their goals and give motivation to the community. The international community at the university will give inspiration to other students and bring unity in all nations by providing education assistance to all.
Scholarship Provider: BI Norwegian Business School
About the Provider
BI Norwegian Business School is an autonomous, not-for-benefit establishment and the fundamental supplier of research put together information with respect to business and the executive disciplines in Norway. BI Norwegian Business School was first settled as a night school by Finn Øien in 1943. Throughout the following 10 years, BI came to offer a two-year daytime program endorsed by the Norwegian State Instructive Credit Asset.
With the foundation of the two-year daytime course in 1946, that very year that the Norwegian School of Financial matters (NHH) extended from a few years, BI began seeming to be a school. Officially, no open specialists supported BI as a school, however, BI introduced its program as a school-level course.
BI Norwegian Business School is the principal Norwegian business school that has gotten the three most renowned worldwide authorizations. BI’s Program Quality Framework (PQS) is utilized comparable to the turn of events, conveyance, and assessment of our projects and courses.
BI tries to additionally foster the situation as a global, driving European business school. The rising significance of maintainability, digital changes, and globalization reclassify businesses and disturb enterprises. New positions should be made and new businesses created. BI will have a focal situation in this change through research and schooling.
At BI they pleased themselves with being research-based, learning-focused, and associated. State-of-the-art research and close associations with business practice are the establishments for creating significant and alluring system contributions. Joined with brilliant showing they foster up-and-comers who proceed to decidedly affect society.
At BI, they draw in with society to co-make a global, digital, and supportable future. They satisfy their main goal of molding individuals and businesses for a global, digital, and manageable future, by chasing after scholarly greatness and molding future professions and businesses, through universally acclaimed research, excellent training, and close communication with business and society.
All activities connected with quality in program advancement and the board will be portrayed by straightforwardness, commitment, incorporation, and documentation, fully intent on uplifting the quality principles and guaranteeing genuine support and co-creation of value. Annually, BI offered scholarships and other awards to help both local and international students to fulfill their academic and professional goals.
- Academic Year: 2023-2024
- Applicant’s Nationality: International
- Degree Level: Bachelor’s Degree
- Field: Business Administration, Digital Business Program, Data Science for Business
- Number of Awards: NA
- Duration: Three years
- Scholarship Award: 50% off on tuition fee
- Scholarship Country: Norway
- Offered Annually: Yes
- Renewable: Yes
Before proceeding with the application, the applicants must meet the eligibility for the scholarship.
- Candidates who apply for, and are acknowledged in, the Bachelor of Business Administration, Data Science for Business, or the Digital Business program who show better than expected grades from Secondary School as well as University from a school outside Norway.
- Must have a good academic record.
- Good communication skills in oral and written English.
BI Norwegian Business School expects to build a different and global student body.
- BI guarantees dissemination of scholarships among the Bachelor of Business Administration, Bachelor of Data Science for Business, and Bachelor of Digital Business programs.
- The need might be given to candidates from chosen nations.
- All candidates will be evaluated in view of their records.
- Different variables that might impact positioning can be extra academic accomplishments, extracurricular accomplishments, and unique individual accomplishments.
- The inclination is given to candidates trying to acquire their most memorable bachelor’s certification.
- Scholarship choices can’t be pursued.
The application can be made in an online portal provided by the BI Norwegian Business School.
- The applicants must write the scholarship application letter outlining why they deserve to be awarded the scholarship, the letter must be a maximum of one page only.
- Upload the scholarship letter alongside the complete application for admission in an online portal under the scholarship section on the official webpage.
The scholarship will be providing 50% tuition fee coverage to successful international students on each of their semesters and must meet the academic progression requirements to be able to maintain the scholarship for up to three years.
The scholarship value awards will be amounting to up to NOK 125,000 for the whole duration of three years program.
Academic Progression Requirements to Maintain the Scholarship Award
- 30 ECTS full progression on studies for each semester
- GPA of B on the ECT scale after the completion of each semester
- Candidates who are granted the Bachelor InternationalScholarship should be ready to be “BI Ambassadors”, going about as representatives, aiding enrollment efforts, and advancing a decent report climate. The insights about obligations will be determined in the Scholarship Agreement.
- Must read and agree to the terms and conditions applied to the scholarship.
The deadline to complete and submit the application is until March 1, 2023. Late and incomplete applications will not be considered.