The University of the Nations has created this Developing Nation Tuition Scholarship/Discount to help students finance their higher education needs. This is solely a finance-based scholarship where students will need extra help in fully paying off their university courses. The application form is provided as the website linked in this article, and students can begin filling out the necessary information immediately. The 2024 academic year is the next submission academic year for students.
There are strict rules to follow such as locating your country to see if it falls under the B or C category. If so, this means the student is automatically eligible to apply for this scholarship option.
Eligibility for this Scholarship
- Eligible countries include: Afghanistan, Albania, Algeria, American Samoa, Andorra, Angola, Anguilla, Antigua and Barbuda, Argentina, Armenia ArubaAAustraliaAAustriaAAzerbaijanBBahamasBBahrainABangladeshCBarbadosBBelarusCBelgiumABelizeBBeninCBermudaABhutanCBoliviaCBosnia-HerzegovinaCBotswanaBBougainvilleCBrazilBBritish Indian Ocean Territory, British Virgin Islands, Brunei, Bulgaria, Burkina Faso, Burundi, Cambodia, Cameroon, Canada, Cape Verde, Cayman Islands, Central African Republic, Chad, and many more countries are on the list. Students should go through and find out if they are eligible for the list.
- These students can be receiving training at U of N Kona.
- All international students are welcome to apply for this scholarship discount.
- A passport will be needed upon application submission.
- Students that are in the B to C categories labeled on the available link that is posted on this article are considered eligible. It is not stated if other letters besides B and C are considered eligible.
How to Apply
The only way to apply is by clicking on the available website link that is on this post and they will be taken to the application form, From there students will need to fil out the correct information along with having a passport for identification.
What Requirements are Listed
Applicants should know that the applications are looked at and awarded in the way they arrive. This is a first person, first served basis. Such as a student needs to submit at least 2 weeks before their course arrival day in order to be considered for this scholarship discount.
What is Rewarded – Extra Benefits
The rewards states includes a discount scholarship that will go towards needed excess funding for the student. The student must show some form or explain why they need this tuition discount. For the individuals who will be awarded they will need to have all of their necessary paperwork for this scholarship application ready.
The deadline is not defined because this award can be gifted at different times throughout the academic year. Essentially they look for the best solo instrumentalist and see who is in the running for this career grant. This is a competitive scholarship where normally professional musicians are seated at the audition and will nominate the best student.
Open Submission Window Time Frame
The open submission window time frame is considered to be open throughout the entire academic duration year. There is no grade or degree level limit. This means students who are undergraduates or working towards their Master’s in Music can be admitted or nominated for this award.
Annual or Renewable Scholarship Options that are Available to Students
This is an annual option for new students who are studying in Tonga. This is not stated as a renewable scholarship however, there are reasons to believe that a student can apply for this discount more than once. Students will need to contact the admissions office to find out more about the renewable opportunities.
We also suggest that all applicants read through the information guideline page that is available through the original scholarship link. This way, the individual can navigate the website correctly and identify the real scholarship online application. So far there has been no mention of any delays for this opportunity or any cancellations.