Bond University, a prominent Australian university, is pleased to seek applications for its International Undergraduate Excellence Scholarship 2022-2023 from eligible undergraduate students all around the world. Among the various benefits of the award, successful applicants receive a 50% tuition waiver. Undergraduate Excellence on a Global Scale Scholarships are given out based on academic achievement and are a reflection of Bond University’s dedication to high-quality international students.
About the Scholarship:
Alan Bond, a prominent businessman, announced his intention to create Australia’s first private and wholly independent university at Burleigh Forest on July 3, 1986. On April 23, 1987, the Queensland government approved the Bond University Act, establishing Bond University as an independent tertiary institution. On May 13, 1989, the institution opened its doors to 322 students. It began with doctoral and undergraduate programs in the social sciences and arts, science and technology, business, and law. The Tertiary Education Quality and Standards Agency has acknowledged the university (TEQSA). The Commonwealth Register of Institutions and Courses for Overseas Students is also linked with the university’s foreign student programs (CRICOS). The Bond University campus, located on the Gold Coast in Queensland, boasts first-rate infrastructure and a number of world-class facilities. Hi-tech computer labs, lecture theaters, case-study and seminar rooms, teaching labs, the Balnaves Foundation Multimedia Learning Centre, and a large amphitheater can all be found on the site. Computers, group study rooms, and study places are available in the well-stocked John and Alison Kearney Library. The campus has great eating and residential amenities, as well as on-campus housing. On campus, there are several food options, including Pulse Cafe, University Club, Papyrus Cafe, Kinetic Cafe, and Don’s. It also has a sports facility with group workout sessions and facilities for a variety of sports and related activities such as aerobics, boxing, TRX, yoga, swimming, football, and rugby, among others. Accounting, actuarial science, law, architecture, arts, business, science, commerce, communication, sports, film, health, tourism, journalism, psychology, and social science are just some of the postgraduate and undergraduate degrees available at Bond University. The university employs about 1,000 people and has over 4,000 students. In addition, foreign students make up 48 percent of the student body. Fudan University in China, Osaka University in Japan, Singapore Management University in Singapore, Yonsei University in South Korea, and Soochow University in Taiwan are among the overseas universities with whom it has collaborated. Students will have the opportunity to participate in exceptional student exchange and study-abroad programs as a result of these relationships. The university also provides students with several employment prospects through hosting job and internship fairs, networking events, and on-campus recruitment. Bond University has nearly 26,000 graduates, including a number of notable figures. The Australian Olympic Committee’s Olympian Services Manager is Daniel Kowalski. Smudge Publishing’s managing director and co-founder is Daniele Wilton. MTV Australia’s Lisa Hamilton is a presenter and editor.
Scholarship Sponsor(s): Bond University
Scholarship Country: Australia
Scholarship Worth: 50% tuition Feees
Study Level: Undergraduate
Nationality: International Students
- The Undergraduate Excellence Scholarship provides recipients with a 50% tuition remission for their selected program.
- The winner of the prize must be able to
- Follow Bond’s general scholarship rules and regulations
- Maintain a minimum program average of 65 percent or higher.
- You must be enrolled full-time.
- Participate in University-sponsored promotional events
- The prizes are non-transferable and cannot be exchanged for money
- Acceptance of the award entails acceptance of these responsibilities.
Eligibility for Scholarship.
- Applicants must meet the following requirements in order to be considered:
- To apply for the program of your choice, you must fill out the Bond University Online Application Form. This award is not available to students applying to Bond University’s Medical Program.
- Have a high school diploma or equivalent that demonstrates academic excellence in the top percentile (for example, an IB Diploma score of 38 or above, a minimum ATAR of 96) or comparable.
- Fill out and submit a scholarship application form by the scholarship application deadline for the semester you want to start. In the How to Apply section below, you’ll find more information on the scholarship application procedure.
- Not yet enrolled in Bond University’s undergraduate program.
- Those enrolled in Bond University College’s English program as part of a package offer are still able to apply.
- Bond will pick the successful applicants on a competitive, merit-based approach following the closing date each semester
- This will entail an evaluation of each applicant’s academic achievement as evidenced by their academic results and supporting statement from their home country qualification.
- Applications that are incomplete will not be evaluated
- Within a month of the scholarship deadline, successful applicants will be advised of their status.
The Bond University 2022 International Undergraduate Excellence Scholarship is open to all International Students
- Are you both interested and qualified? To apply, go to student-bond.studylink.com and type in Bond University.
- Before applying for this scholarship, students must complete the Bond University Online Application Form.
- Students can apply for this award using the Bond University Scholarship Application Form once it has been submitted. Simply log in using the same credentials you used to apply for your program, then search for ‘Scholarship’ on the Start an Application page. The application must be completed and submitted electronically by the application deadline for your first semester.
- A Supporting Statement will be required as part of your scholarship application. Download our Supporting Statement Template (PDF), fill it out, save it, and include it in the Supporting Documents area of your application.
- Students who apply through an agent should know the following:
- For information on how to apply for both your program and your scholarship, please contact your agent.
- Students should read the following information
- When applying for a scholarship, keep in mind that your application will be examined in the next scholarship round, and you will have 10 days to accept your program and scholarship offer if you are selected. If you applied for your program far in advance of your semester start date, you may want to apply for a scholarship closer to the deadline for your semester start date. The following are the scholarship deadlines:
- For students starting in the May 2022 semester, the first round of applications closed on February 13, 2022.
- Second-round applications for students starting in the May 2022 semester close on April 1, 2022.
- For students starting in the September 2022 semester, applications close on June 12, 2022.
- For students starting in the January 2023 semester, applications close on October 16, 2022.
The application deadline for Bond University 2022 International Undergraduate Excellence Scholarship is October 16, 2022. It should be worthy of note that Bond University 2022 International Undergraduate Excellence Scholarship is renewable for each year.