To honor the legacy of the 40th President in the USA, the GE Raegan Foundation Scholarship program offers a scholarship for the senior high school students who will be commencing their undergraduate program or be enrolled for the academic year of 2022-2023.
GE Raegan Foundation Scholarship Program
The GE Raegan Foundation Scholarship Program is intended for outstanding students who can demonstrate their academic excellence and exemplary integrity, drive, leadership, citizenship and be commencing their higher education in an undergraduate degree.
The foundation scholarship will be providing financial assistance to help and support the US students who are willing to develop their future plans and career without the financial barrier to provide towards their educational cost.
Annually, the foundation program selects numerous students that can receive an award amounting to up to $10,000 for four years amounting to up to $40,000 per deserving awardee. The scholarship is renewable for the students who can maintain their academic merit and show their leadership and community services.
Scholarship Provider: Ronald Raegan Presidential Foundation and Institute
About the Provider
The Ronald Raegan Presidential Foundation and Institute is a nonprofit organization built by the 40th president in the USA Ronald Raegan still continues his legacy and serving to other people, especially the youth who strive their best to be one of the leaders and serve others and their communities.
He built the Raegan Foundation to support and dedicate to the young citizen who wants to develop their leadership and to better further their education. President Ronald Raegan believes in the power of education and is passionate about helping the young generation achieve their careers to better improve employment and more opportunities all over the country.
Each year, the foundation offers a variety of scholarship programs that can help every deserving student through their finances towards education costs and other related fees.
- Nationality: US Citizen
- Academic Year: 2022-2023
- Degree Level: Undergraduate
- Field: Any eligible chosen field of the students
- Duration: Renewable to up to 4 years
- Scholarship Awards: $40,000 will be divided into 4 annual awards of $10,000
- Scholarship Country: USA
Before proceeding to the application process, it is important to see the eligibility and other qualification of the scholarship program.
- The students must demonstrate the attribute of integrity, drive, citizenship, and leadership towards their school, communities, and to their workplace.
- Must have good academic merit with a minimum GPA of 3.0 on a scale of 4.0 or equivalent.
- Citizen of the United States of America.
- Must be a current senior in secondary school in the USA, the students living in the US Armed Forces and online classes are also accepted for the scholarship program.
- Must have a plan to be admitted to a full-time undergraduate degree program in the USA in an eligible four-year course program in any of the accredited colleges or universities.
The semifinalist of the scholarship program is required to provide a recommendation letter coming from the community leaders, or principal, elected officers, directors of any non=profit programs or organizations. The recommendation letter is to certify the leadership or academic performance of the students and to prove their financial needs.
The interested applicants who have distinguished their eligibility for the program must be able to proceed to the applciation process. The application process can be made through an online portal provided by the foundation or may be able to contact the administration office for further details on the applciation process.
The students can submit an application email to [email protected]
Scholars Important Role and Qualification
The GE Raegan Foundation Scholarship Program are searching for the scholars who can be one of the young leaders who can personify the given values of the President Raegan to inspired more people and be one of the studnets who can use their experiences to serve, lead and pursue a better life with a purpose and significance not only on them selves but also for the communities.
- Inside and outside the classroom, scholars must be able to describe President Reagan’s vision and purpose for leading and serving. They must thrive in extracurricular activities and take on leadership roles to make a positive difference in to the school, work and communities.
- Scholars value quality education and have an affinity for discovery and lifelong learning. They are conscientious in their education and earnestly strive for academic achievement. The scholars initiative, ingenuity and innovation will play an important role as the country tackles the problems of the future.
- Like President Reagan, the scholars must look to the future with optimism and strive for success with determination and faith. They have the belief, ambition and the courage to make their dreams come true. They approach their goals with “doable” perseverance and are unaffected by life’s challenges.
- The scholars must seek to better themselves, their families, and the communities with enduring hope, power of hard work and more self-love and motivations. They exemplify uncompromising discipline, dependability, and a work ethic in balancing school and work.
- The scholars must be are rooted in their principles, ethics, and values. They must be able to possess the unique combination of confidence and humility that characterized President Reagan’s leadership. They should earn the respect of other people by demonstrating genuine dependability, integrity, and hope for a better future.
- Scholars value families and can demonstrate their strong commitments to the role as contributing members. They often make sacrifices to support the common needs of those around them
- The scholars are driven by a sense of community involvement and pride in being actively involved in their communities and influencing positive changes. They highly value the freedom and equality that make the nation unique and prosperous.
- Scholars point to President Reagan’s ideals of personal responsibility, tolerance, and belief in human potential. They have awareness, empathy, and an intrinsic motivation to improve their community. They selflessly serve the pursuit of prosperity for their fellow students and citizens.
The application for 2022 will be open on October 18, 2022. The scholarhsip will be ffered annually.
Incomplete and late submission of applications will not be considered. The finalist of the scholarhsip are required to participate on the virtual interview with one of the scholarship committee.