Thermo Fisher Scientific Inc. is pleased to announce the Thermo Fisher Scientific Scholarship Program. The program offers educational opportunities for future generations of scientists.
The Thermo Scientific Scholarship offers $40,000 scholarships for undergraduate and graduate students enrolled in an accredited university for the upcoming semester. Submit your application now and win one of two $10,000 prizes or one of four $5,000 prizes.
Table of Contents.
- About Thermo Fisher Scientific
- Level/field of study
- Host Nationality
- Eligible Nationality
- How can I apply for the Thermo Fisher Scientific Antibody Scholarship?
- Scholarship Voucher
- Deadline for application
- Application link
About Thermo Fisher Scientific
Thermo Fisher Scientific is the world leader in serving science, with revenues of more than $24 billion and approximately 70,000 employees worldwide. Our mission is to enable our customers to make the world healthier, cleaner, and safer.
We help our clients accelerate life sciences research, solve complex analytical challenges, improve patient diagnosis, deliver medicines to market, and increase laboratory productivity.
Through our leading brands, Thermo Scientific, Applied Biosystems, Invitrogen, Fisher Scientific, and Unity Lab Services, we offer an unmatched combination of innovative technologies, shopping convenience, and comprehensive services.
Level/field of study
The Thermo Scientific Scholarship 2022 programs are open to undergraduates and graduates; MSC and Ph.D. students inclusive of an accredited US university.
Thermo Fisher Scientific Inc. is the world’s leading science company with $17 billion in sales and approximately 50,000 employees in 50 countries. Its mission is to help its customers make the world healthier, cleaner, and safer.
The Thermo Fisher Scientific Scholarship 2022 application is open to legal USA residents.
How can I apply for the Thermo Fisher Scientific Antibody Scholarship?
Interested applicants can apply for the scholarship online through the following link:
Applications are to submit the following documents in the application:
- The attached file of additional information must be sent. Attachments must be in one of the following file formats: PowerPoint, Word, pdf, txt, RTF, or images (jpg, png, jpeg, and gif). Very large files may not upload correctly.
- CV. or a resume outlining the educational background, work experience, activities, and volunteer work.
- Letters of recommendation, posters/presentations, and/or publications.
To apply for the Thermo Fisher Scientific Scholarship, interested candidates should be individuals who
- Are legal/authorized residents of the US at least 16 years of age at the time of application?
- Are registered as a graduate student or undergraduate student at an accredited US university for Spring 2022.
- Concentrate in biology, biochemistry, chemistry, or a related field of life sciences.
- Undergraduates, sophomores, juniors, and seniors must have a cumulative grade point average of 3.0 or higher on a 4.0 scale.
- Freshmen must have a cumulative grade point average of 3.0 or higher in a high school on a scale of 4.0 or higher.
- Graduate students must have a cumulative GPA of at least 3.0 on a 4.0 scale and a cumulative undergraduate grade point average of >3.0 on a 4.0 scale.
- The Limited Member, their affiliates, affiliates, distributors, agents and officers, directors and employees (collectively the “Promoters”) and their immediate family members and/or persons residing in the same household are not qualified to apply for or win this program.
The Programs Thermo Scientific Scholarship Program will award selected candidates with two (2) $10,000 scholarships and four (4) $5,000 scholarships.
Deadline for application
Applications for the Thermo Fisher Science Scholarship 2023 are ongoing and submission of applications will be accepted from February 1 at approximately 11:00 p.m. to 1:00 p.m. Central Time at 11:59:59 p.m. CT June 30.
For more information on the Thermo Fisher Scientific Scholarship and how to apply, interested applicants should click on the following link:
Contact information :
If you have questions or are having difficulty submitting your scholarship, please contact the scholarship coordinator by emailing [email protected]