Students will find that the £4,000 South Asia Scholarship is looking for sole residents or citizens residing in South Asia for this scholarship option. This is a domestic scholarship unless an international student is already residing in South Asia, then they do become eligible for this scholarship/bursary.
Individuals who are enrolled in Medical, Accounting, Sciences, or Basic Sciences are deemed high priority.
Below is a list of what programs are accepted as eligible and essentially all University of Dundee programs are eligible, below is a short description of these courses.
These are the eligible programs for this scholarship:
- English / Creative Writing / Film Studies courses
- English for International Students courses
- Geography / Environmental Science courses
- HUMA Upskilling
- History courses
- Languages courses
- Law courses
- Mathematics courses
- Medicine courses
- Nursing and Health Sciences courses
- Philosophy courses
- Physics courses
- Politics and International Relations courses
- Psychology courses
English is listed in this scholarship option for those who are deemed high priority eligible and apply to win the excess amount valued for the entire study year.
Eligibility to be Awarded
- This scholarship is for students that are full time students taking part in an extensive program for their undergraduate or postgraduate degree. This means that students will be working with a slightly difficult program or course that is deemed academically inclined.
- Students must be South Asian citizens that do not need to be living in South Asia while applying for this scholarship option.
- Students must meet all of the requirements listed on the original website and are considered a full-time academically excellent student. Also the students must be undergraduate or postgraduate level individuals.
- Apply for the scholarship, and students will be helped to secure a student study visa for the United Kingdom, this can be asked through the admissions office.
The best way to find the exact academic requirements are needed to successfully become a reciepnt or even a contestant for this opportunity. There is a short specific list on the original website that details how man students will be able to receive this scholarship to the direct amounts that are available to receive funding wise.
Students must be studying a undergraduate or postgraduate degree.
How to Apply
The best way to apply is online after viewing the requirements and eligibility criteria that is available on the webpage.
Reward – Extra Benefits
For this particular scholarship award, any chosen student will receive £4,000 per year of study – up to a maximum value of £20,000 which will go towards tuition. This waiver will go towards paying tuition fees in their complete form. Also, this student must be a full-time attending pupil.
There is no excess information about if this amount may be higher or lower depending on the funding available that year.
The deadline is mentioned as in line with the admissions timeline dates. The deadline date for this particular scholarship is registered for August 31, 2023. There is no other marked deadline date mentioned. This lands on a Sunday.
The start date for this scholarship after it’s been awarded to an individual is on September 18, 2023.
Open Submission Window Time Frame
The open submission window time frame is considered to be the same time frame as the admission deadlines. There is no grade or degree level limit. This means an undergraduate or postgraduate individuals will need to keep their eyes on this original website link which is posted to this article that can be used as a constant reference.
Annual or Renewable Scholarship Options that are Available to Students
This is an annual option for new students who are studying in the United Kingdom and a citizen of South Asia.
For a renewable scholarship however, there are reasons to believe that a student can apply for this discount more than once. Students will need to contact the admissions office to find out more about the renewable opportunities.
We also suggest that all applicants read through the information guideline page that is available through the original scholarship link. This way, the individual can navigate the website correctly and identify the real scholarship online application. So far there has been no mention of any delays for this opportunity or any cancellations.