Summer Internship in the USA
Here are some tips on how to find a summer internship in America:
- Start early: Start looking for internships as early as possible, as many internship programs have application deadlines months in advance.
- Research potential companies: Identify companies that align with your interests and career goals, and research their internship programs to see if they have openings that match your skills and experience.
- Network: Connect with people in your field of interest, including professors, alumni, and professionals at companies you are interested in. They may be able to provide valuable advice and assistance with your internship search.
- Use job boards and career resources: Utilize online job boards and career resources, such as LinkedIn, Indeed, and Glassdoor, to find internships and learn more about companies that are hiring.
- Tailor your resume and cover letter: Tailor your resume and cover letter to the specific internship and company you are applying to. Highlight your relevant skills and experiences, and be sure to proofread carefully to avoid mistakes.
- Follow up: After submitting your application, be sure to follow up with the company to confirm that they received your application and to express your continued interest in the internship.
- Prepare for interviews: If you are invited to interview for an internship, be sure to prepare by researching the company and practicing common interview questions
By following these tips, you can increase your chances of finding a summer internship in America that aligns with your career goals and helps you gain valuable experience and skills.
RIPS Summer Internship
Do you dream of doing an internship in the United States? We know the difficulty of studying or doing an internship abroad due to the number of expenses generated, the University of California makes it possible for many international students to complete a high-level preparation in this nation with all expenses paid with the international internship called RIPS.
The RIPS internship is in search of talent that shows interest and passion for their university careers which must be related to Mathematics or Computer Science, through fully funded training in the USA you will have the possibility of obtaining and expanding your knowledge, and they will address new challenges and goals in their academic paths.
They will receive high-level training for nine (9) weeks by professionals from the Institute of Pure and Applied Mathematics (IPAM).
UCLA is responsible for financing the internship, it is one of the most prestigious universities in the United States, and it provides financial support to national and international students in different academic programs, each one designed in order to prepare the leaders of tomorrow.
During their nine (9) week stay at the IPAM institution, in addition to receiving an excellent education, they will have the opportunity to learn about other cultures, including the American one.
Full internship in the United States
Institutions where you will study:
Institute of Pure and Applied Mathematics (IPAM), United States.
Levels and areas of studies:
Nine (9) week internship in areas related to Mathematics or Computer Science.
Who can participate?:
Students from any nation can apply for the fully funded California internship.
RIPS will allocate the following prizes:
- $4,000 stipend.
- UCLA campus housing allowance.
- Allocation of travel funds.
- Sponsorship to obtain the visa.
- Ticket to and from Los Angeles.
Conditions that participants must meet:
- Be at least 18 years of age at the time of submitting your application for the RIPS Full Internship in the United States.
- Students from all over the world are allowed to apply.
- Be studying an undergraduate full-time, or recently graduated.
- Have knowledge of the English language, spoken and written. It is unknown if you must have a certificate to prove it.
- Make a formal registration for the internship in the USA fully financed through the UCLA admission system.
Instructions to apply:
- Transcripts and academic records.
- Personal statement.
- Application for admission completed successfully.
- Among others.
Do you need a funded internship in the United States? To know every detail in depth and prepare to carry out the registration process, visit the official website of the University of California (UCLA).
Until February 13, 2023.