Murdoch University’s welcoming new students into our supportive community has always been a priority, and it remains so during the difficult times that COVID-19 has brought us all. With the opening of the Australian and Western Australian borders in 2022, Murdoch is welcoming international students back with a 20% fee reduction scholarship for the duration of their course. We strongly encourage you to apply and accept your offer to begin your studies in 2022 or later. As you join our global community of pioneering minds, Murdoch looks forward to welcoming you to our beautiful Perth campus.
About the Scholarship:
Murdoch University is committed to two core goals: educating free thinkers who thrive in society and are sought after by employers, and providing transformative solutions to complex global challenges through outstanding translational research and innovative practice. We are proud of the impact that our graduates, life-changing research, innovative campuses, and industry developments have had – both in Western Australia and around the world – with over 25,000 students and 1,700 staff from over 100 different countries. Murdoch University offers everything a world-class university should, from world-class academics and research to world-class facilities and learning opportunities. This is why we’re ranked among the world’s top 100 young universities. Murdoch University is a member of Australia’s Innovative Research Universities group, a network of comprehensive universities that conduct nationally and internationally recognized research. With institutes dedicated to each of these areas, our research on the nexus between human, animal, and environmental health is providing a roadmap for addressing complex and unique global challenges. Murdoch University is committed to two core goals: educating free thinkers who thrive in society and are sought after by employers, and providing transformative solutions to complex global challenges through outstanding translational research and innovative practice. Our more than 80,000 graduates from all over the world have had a global impact on free thought. For current and future generations, we have been and will continue to be a creative force. In order to achieve this goal, we created an academic model based on two Colleges and designed to promote cross-disciplinary academic exchange. This model guides our teaching and learning programs and allows students who want to study across disciplines to do so. In 1975, our main Murdoch campus in Perth, Western Australia’s capital, opened. The 2.27 square kilometer campus, which boasts a vast expanse of natural bushland teeming with unique wildlife, is Australia’s largest and fosters a deep connection with nature. In addition, we have a location in Perth’s central business district. Our city presence provides opportunities for executive education and professional development. There are a variety of coworking spaces available for students, alumni, and industry to connect and collaborate. Murdoch University also has campuses in Mandurah and Rockingham, as well as offshore campuses in Singapore, Dubai, and Myanmar, all of which are dedicated to providing graduates with a world-class education and “real-world” experiences. Murdoch is a one-of-a-kind experience. You’ll discover a welcoming community of people from all walks of life. Students, educators, supporters, a friendly face at the coffee shop, and a lecturer who wants to hear your ideas are among the people you’ll meet. Over 200 undergraduate and postgraduate courses are offered in a variety of disciplines, including Arts, Business, Education, Engineering, Information Technology, Law, Nursing, and Science. We offer many admission pathways and online and on-campus study options to help our students fit study around their work and lifestyle commitments, as well as a variety of scholarships to assist you financially. Our more than 80,000 graduates from all over the world have had a global impact on free thought. For current and future generations, we have been and will continue to be a creative force. In order to achieve this goal, we created an academic model based on two Colleges and designed to promote cross-disciplinary academic exchange. This model guides our teaching and learning programs and allows students who want to study across disciplines to do so. Murdoch University supports excellent staff-student relationships and offers cutting-edge facilities, exceptional student services, and a diverse range of undergraduate and postgraduate programs. One of the most important decisions you will make is to pursue a higher education. An excellent teaching standard is a critical factor in deciding where you will study. Murdoch University, as a highly regarded teaching campus in Australia, can undoubtedly provide you with the best education available. However, education is not the only factor that matters.
Scholarship Sponsor(s): Murdoch University
Scholarship Country: Australia
Scholarship Worth: $4000
Study Level: Undergraduate
Nationality: International Students
Murdoch University is welcoming back international students with a 20 percent fee reduction scholarship for the duration of their course.
Eligibility for Scholarship.
- you are an international full-fee paying student beginning studies at one of Murdoch’s Western Australian campuses in the 2022 to 2024 intakes you are beginning studies in an eligible Murdoch coursework degree
- You are not the recipient of any other Murdoch scholarship.
- You are ineligible for this scholarship if you:
- are an Australian citizen or a holder of a permanent residency visa;
- International students are not required to pay tuition fees;
- have an unfinished Murdoch University degree
- have a scholarship from the Australian Government that covers all or part of your tuition fees;
- are supported by a non-Australian government funding body with which Murdoch University has a scholarship agreement.
The Murdoch University Australia 2022 Welcome Back International Scholarships is open to all International Students
- How to Apply: To apply, applicants must be accepted into a Murdoch University undergraduate or postgraduate degree program. They will be chosen for the award automatically.
- Students must submit academic transcripts from all previous schools attended, as well as a copy of their passport.
- Admissions Requirements: Students must meet the university’s admissions requirements.
- While testing centers are closed during COVID-19, students must demonstrate English language proficiency; we accept PTE, TOEFL IBT Special Home Edition, and IELTS Indicator to meet English requirements.
- Are you interested and qualified? To apply, go to Murdoch University.
- This scholarship does not require you to apply because it is automatically awarded to students who meet all of the eligibility criteria.
The application deadline for Murdoch University Australia 2022 Welcome Back International Scholarship is August 30, 2022