The London Opportunity Scholarship 2022 is available for Bachelors degrees in the University’s Subjects. You can apply for this scholarship by clicking here. The deadline for submitting your application is July 1, 2022. The value of this scholarship is Partial Funding, £4,000 per year, and it is granted by University College London (UCL). This scholarship is only available to UK citizens.
About the provider:
UCL is a multifaceted worldwide community of world-class academics, students, industry connections, external partners, and alumni. Our formidable group of individuals and institutions collaborates to investigate new possibilities.
Their distinct approach to research, teaching, and innovation aims to further inspire their community of employees, students, and partners to change how the world is understood, information is created and shared, and global challenges are tackled.
UCL, which was founded in 1826 in the heart of London, is the city’s leading multidisciplinary university, with over 13,000 employees and 42,000 students from 150 countries.
UCL also holds the contentious claim of being England’s third-oldest institution and the first to admit women. UCL was one of the two founding colleges of the University of London, which was granted a royal charter the following year. It has expanded through mergers with the Institute of Neurology (in 1997), the Royal Free Hospital Medical School (in 1998), the Eastman Dental Institute (in 1999), the School of Slavonic and East European Studies (in 1999), the School of Pharmacy (in 2012), and the Institute of Education (in 2014).
Successful applicants will earn a 4,000-pound stipend per year for the length of the program, contingent on satisfactory academic success. The scholarship is intended to pay living expenses.
Eligibility for Scholarship
1. Applicants who have participated in UCL’s Summer Challenge Programme are eligible for the scholarship.
2. Candidates must have completed at least one Widening Participation Activity to be eligible. Summer challenge, Discover UCL D/deaf summer school, Non-residential summer schools (year 11 and 12), Realizing chances, Uni-link, Aspire, Horizons, and Lloyds Scholars spring school are all residential summer schools.
3. have an offer of admission to UCL for any full-time undergraduate degree programme for the 2021-22 academic year (commencing in September 2020)
Interested candidates must declare UCL as their top option.
4. Candidates’ family income must be no more than 42,875 pounds.
5. Applicants must be the first generation in their family to attend college.
Applicants must be UK fee payers.
The last date to apply for the London Opportunity Scholarship is 1st July 2022.