The University of Roehampton is a public higher education institution and was just recently established in 2004. But originally the college was called Whitelands College which was first established in 1841.
Different school and school departments that are available for their academics section are:
- Faculty of Business
- Law including Roehampton University Business School
- Roehampton University Law School
- School of Arts (Computing)
- School of Education
- School of Humanities and Social Sciences
- School of Life and Health Sciences (Nursing)
- School of Psychology
This is not a complete list of the academics involved with Roehampton.
A unique fact about Roehampton came in first place in the world for their Dance and Biological Anthropology programs and courses.
The scholarships offered by the university are solely for university students only. Students cannot apply for a scholarship that is not enrolled with the University of Roehampton.
A list of postgraduate programs available:
- This scholarship is available to students who will be joining the University of Roehampton for the 2023/2024 school year.
- This scholarship is specifically for postgraduate (Master’s) level students.
- The applicants applying must be international students that are not citizens of the EU.
- Undergraduate students may apply as well, but only if they have successfully paid off international fees that apply to them.
- Must be an abroad of overseas degree paying student, that is attending college full-time. part-time students will need to apply for a different scholarship.
- There is no mention of a specific subject studying for this scholarship, students can be pursuing any college program that has minimum of 60 credits accounted for.
- There is no specific age requirements in play either.
- Students that have a excellent grade point average and have excellent academic records would be best to apply.
Students that have prior experience at the following colleges will be able to have Alumni status at the University of Roehampton:
- The International Association of Methodist Schools, Colleges and Universities (IAMSCU)
- Colleges and Universities of the Anglican Community
- The International Federation of Universities
They may receive first priority.
How to Apply
There is a form titled the ‘Roehampton College Scholarship’ form that postgraduate students will need to fill out. This form is available under the title mentioned above and as a PDF file which means students can either print off and fill in with pen, or add their answers in with a document online signing program.
Anyone applying must apply for a program or course that has a minimum of 60 credits. This is essential because this is regarded as one of the main properties to all postgraduate students to apply for this specific scholarship.
Reward – Extra Benefits
There are three tiers of available reward options. The highest amount a postgraduate student can receive as a high-achieving student is the £4,000 per year. This amount will be taken off of the total tuition cost for that annual year. A normal annual year of tuition is around 12,500 GBP.
The second highest discount amount is £2,500 for a year, followed by the lowest which is £1,000 which is also for a single academic year.
There are a number of these scholarships available for international students to apply towards.
This scholarship reward can only be used to go towards tuition, this reward cannot go towards any other fees.
Deadline Time Line
Postgraduate Application submission has an official deadline dates that happen at 3 different occasions:
- January 9, 2023
- March 31, 2023
- September 28, 2023
Applicants should make sure that they have all of their documentation to send in with their application. Students will need to enrolled into the University of Roehampton first before sending in their application for this scholarship.
It is asked of international students to apply within the first tier deadline for January 9, 2023. Which means as soon as possible.
Open Submission Window Time Frame
The open submission window time frame is before any of the above deadline dates. That means December 2022 to January 2023, February to March 2023, to July 2023 to September 2023.
Applicants should submit before the deadline dates, there is no room for asking for extensions.
Annual or Renewable Scholarship Option
This is an annual scholarship that students can win for a single year. However, this scholarship can be combined with other scholarships, the exempt scholarship that can not be attached to this one is the Alumni Referral Discount.
This scholarship does not have renewable properties available, students will need to apply for a different scholarship to continue with postgraduate discounts.
Here at Pick a Scholarship we offer a full range scholarship database for all students looking for varying degree levels. While we provide exact information for each scholarship application and when the deadlines/open submission windows are held. We offer a contact section on each post where the admissions of the university or the director of a private sponsor can be reached to give more information or details.
All students should check with the university website about any delays or changes to the open submission window or deadline time frame. This is the best way to see if anything needs to reviewed or changed before submitting their application.
Any student that is unsure about the rules and guidelines that are meant to be followed by the recipient should consult the website link provided. Anyone looking for more information that is not found on the website should contact the phone number.