National College of Ireland Offers International Future Leaders Masters Scholarships in Various Areas, for successful international students. The academic year 2022/2023.
About the school
Founded in 1951, the National College of Ireland is a non-profit, state-supported third-tier educational institution that provides an inspiring educational experience. National College of Ireland is an educational institution where students are welcome and surrounded by a friendly environment.
The NCI welcomes students from all over the world. Students will acquire skills and knowledge from a degree program to facilitate career progression.
NCI has strong links with world-renowned US universities. For example, the MSc in Cloud Computing has been developed with professors from Stanford, UC Berkeley, and Cornell.
The NCI School of Computing is Ireland’s largest and sits in the center of Dublin which is known as the “Silicon Valley of Europe”.
Within walking distance of NCI is the European Headquarters of Google, Facebook, LinkedIn, and Twitter. It is with these companies that NCI has developed courses and where NCI graduates gain employment.
The School of Business sits in the center of Dublin’s International Financial Services Centre. All of the world’s leading banks and consultancy companies are within reach of the campus. NCI graduates have gained employment at great companies like Citi, PWC, Morgan Stanley, KPMG, and JP Morgan.
Title to Receive: Master’s Degree
Place of Study: Ireland
Offeror: National College of Ireland
Application Limit: 04/30/2022
- The scholarship covers 50% of the tuition fees.
- The scholarship does not cover travel expenses, living expenses, medical insurance, or study materials.
- Agriculture and Related Sciences
- Arts and Culture
- Architecture and Environmental Design
- Behavioral Sciences
- Business and Management
- Business Law
- Cognitive Science
- Computer and Information Sciences
- Conflict Management
- Earth Science
and many more offered by the institution
- Applicants must have a bachelor’s degree and an excellent academic record.
- To apply, applicants must complete the scholarship application form provided by the university and mail it to email@example.com
- Applicants must submit all the following documents: Copy of their academic records and certificates, both in original format and translated into English by a recognized translator; Copy of your English language test results; Copy of your passport; Copy of your CV / resume
- Admission requirements vary by course and are detailed in our international brochure and on the pages of each course.
- The IELTS English language requirements are listed alongside each course in our brochure or are available on our English language requirements page.