The National Institute of Scholarships and Study Grants (INAGBE) in Guinea-Bissau was created to provide financial support to students who face financial barriers to pursuing their education. INAGBE’s scholarship programs aim to increase access to education and improve the quality of higher education in Guinea-Bissau by supporting students pursuing undergraduate and graduate degrees in a variety of academic fields.
INAGBE is a government agency in Guinea-Bissau that provides scholarships and study grants to students who meet certain academic requirements.
INAGBE’s scholarship programs are highly competitive, and the institute receives many applications each year. Students who are interested in applying for an INAGBE scholarship should carefully review the eligibility criteria and application requirements for the specific scholarship program they are interested in.
What are the eligibility requirements for the National Institute of Scholarships and Study Grants (INAGBE):
The National Institute of Scholarships and Study Grants (INAGBE) in Guinea-Bissau offers scholarships to students who meet certain academic requirements. The eligibility requirements may vary depending on the level of study, academic field, and other factors. However, here are some general eligibility requirements for INAGBE scholarships:
- Citizenship: Applicants must be citizens of Guinea-Bissau.
- Academic Record: Applicants must have a good academic record and meet the minimum academic requirements for the scholarship program they are applying for.
- Language Proficiency: Applicants must be proficient in the language of instruction of the scholarship program they are applying for.
- Financial Need: Applicants must demonstrate financial need, as scholarships are typically awarded to students who cannot afford to pay for their education.
- Age Limit: Applicants must meet the age requirements for the scholarship program they are applying for. Some scholarships may have age limits.
- Health: Applicants must be in good health and provide a medical certificate.
- Other Requirements: Depending on the scholarship program, applicants may be required to provide additional documents, such as a letter of motivation, letters of recommendation, or proof of community service.
What is the total award for National Institute of Scholarships and Study Grants (INAGBE):
The total award amount for National Institute of Scholarships and Study Grants (INAGBE) scholarships may vary depending on the scholarship program and the level of study. The scholarships may cover tuition fees, accommodation expenses, transportation costs, and a stipend for living expenses. However, the exact amount and type of financial support provided by INAGBE may vary depending on the scholarship program and the individual circumstances of the student.
Anywhere from $400 to $7,000 USD may be awarded.
It’s important to note that INAGBE scholarships are typically awarded based on financial need and academic merit, so the amount of financial support provided may depend on the individual circumstances of the student. Additionally, scholarship availability and award amounts may vary from year to year, and specific details regarding the scholarship amounts and benefits can be obtained from INAGBE directly.
How do you apply for National Institute of Scholarships and Study Grants (INAGBE):
To apply for a scholarship at the National Institute of Scholarships and Study Grants (INAGBE) in Guinea-Bissau, you should follow these general steps:
- Research available scholarship programs: Visit the INAGBE website or contact the institute directly to find out about the available scholarship programs, their eligibility criteria, and application deadlines.
- Gather required documents: Depending on the scholarship program, you may be required to provide various documents such as academic transcripts, proof of financial need, a letter of motivation, a resume/CV, and letters of recommendation. Make sure to gather all the required documents before applying.
- Complete the application form: Fill out the scholarship application form and attach all the required documents.
- Submit the application: Submit the completed scholarship application form and all the required documents to INAGBE by the application deadline. You can submit the application in person or by mail.
- Wait for the results: INAGBE will review your scholarship application and notify you of the results. If you are awarded a scholarship, you will be provided with the details of the scholarship program, including the amount of financial support you will receive and any additional requirements or conditions.
What Does a Student Visa Mean and How to Acquire One
A student visa is a type of visa that allows foreign students to study in a foreign country. It is a legal document that gives the student permission to enter and remain in the country for the duration of their studies.
To acquire a student visa to study in North Korea, you will typically need to follow these steps:
- Apply to a North Korean university: First, you will need to apply to a university or other educational institution in North Korea that accepts international students.
- Receive an acceptance letter: Once you are accepted, the university will issue you an acceptance letter, which you will need to include in your visa application.
- Apply for a student visa: You will then need to apply for a student visa at the nearest North Korean embassy or consulate. The requirements for a student visa may vary depending on the country where you are applying, but typically you will need to provide the following:
- A completed visa application form
- A valid passport
- A passport-sized photo
- Your acceptance letter from the North Korean university
- Proof of financial support for your studies
- A medical certificate
- A criminal record check
- Attend an interview: You may be required to attend an interview at the embassy or consulate as part of the visa application process.
- Wait for your visa: Once your visa application is processed, you will either receive your visa by mail or be able to pick it up in person.
It’s important to note that North Korea has strict visa requirements, and the application process can be complicated and time-consuming. It’s recommended that you start the process well in advance of your intended start date for your studies. Additionally, due to political and economic sanctions, it may be difficult for foreign students to study in North Korea, and you should carefully consider the risks and potential challenges before deciding to pursue studies in the country.
The Annual and Renewable Options For This Scholarship
This is an annual scholarship and the deadline is in January of 2024. Here is the link to the
In general, it is important to apply as early as possible to increase the chances of being awarded the scholarship. It is also recommended to start researching and preparing for the scholarship application several months before the deadline, as the application process can be competitive and may require time to collect all the necessary documents and information.
There is no other specified deadline date mentioned. But students are encouraged to search the original website for any delays, changes, or further information about the scholarship.
Other available scholarships to look at are £5,000 University of Dundee 2023 Global Citizenship Scholarship or Fully Funded Cummings Africa Foundation (CAF) STEM Scholarship for Liberia Students 2023/2024.
All applicants should consult the contact webpage that is in the contact section of this page if a question has not been answered. Beforehand check the university’s FAQs page to see if anything can be answered right away.
All students should check with the university website about any delays or changes to the open submission window or deadline time frame. This is the best way to see if anything needs to be reviewed or changed before submitting their application. Anyone can sign up to receive a university website newsletter to stay updated on the latest information.
Any student unsure about the rules and guidelines meant to be followed by the recipient should consult the website link provided. Anyone looking for more information that is not found on the website should contact the email address.
We also suggest that all applicants read through the information guideline page that is available through the original scholarship link. This way, the individual can navigate the website correctly and identify the real scholarship online application. So far there has been no mention of any delays for this opportunity or any cancellations.