Are you interested in Fashion and wanted to start your career in the fashion industry? Then this scholarship is the right one for you!
International Fashion Academy offers up to 40% Financial Aid Scholarship to deserving local and international students who aim to further their higher education in Paris, France for the academic year 2023-2024. The Scholarship award will be based on the student’s financial needs and status. The International Fashion Academy will select students who can demonstrate their financial needs and motivation in the fashion industry.
The International Fashion Academy will offer a scholarship for one year of study to undergraduate students and students can re-apply again for the next academic year, the academy wants to motivate those students who are into fashion and have creative minds to showcase their talents and share in the fashion business.
Scholarship Provider: International Fashion Academy
About the Provider
International Fashion Academy, known as IFA Paris, was established in 1982 in Paris. With the means to join French fashion legacy with the cutting-edge globalized world, its unique program: Bachelor Fashion Plan and Technology, was presented.
The French expression for a degree perceived by the Service of Instruction is “Tight clamp standard le Ministere de l’Education”. The main sorts of degrees that bear this trademark in France are the ones that are conveyed by Open Establishments like Colleges or Grandes Ecoles. IFA Paris is a Confidential Advanced Education Foundation and thusly its degrees are not perceived by the French Service of Training. In any case, every one of its projects is worked by the ECTS Framework laid out through the Bologna Show, which permits them to be ensured by the Alliance for European Training in Europe (FEDE).
Securing its advancement around supportability and fashion tech, IFA Paris was eager to master and pioneer the last option and sent off Foundry Fueled by IFA Paris in 2019, the absolute first fashion tech development lab in France. Foundry is situated inside Paris’ grounds and cultivates a startup program as well as another MBA Fashion Innovation committed to fashion tech.
At the same time, through various measures and changes and by consolidating maintainable viewpoints in by far most of its scholastic projects, IFA Paris has started the change of the school into a Corporate Social Obligation-confirmed establishment.
In 2020, IFA Paris drove the way again by sending off its new e-learning substance for online distance learning. With a special idea named IFA Paris online switch system, students have the likelihood to relocate from a web-based program to an actual one in a smooth and simple fashion since the projects on offer on the web and disconnected are absolutely indistinguishable. The web-based course offer envelops the majority of the projects that made IFA Paris notoriety.
- Academic Year: 2023-2024
- Applicant’s Nationality: Local and International
- Degree Level: Bachelor and Postgraduate
- Field: Fashion
- Number of Awards: Not Specified
- Duration: One year
- Scholarship Value: Up to 40% of Financial Aid
- Scholarship Country: Paris, France
- Renewable: Yes
- Offered Annually: Yes
Before proceeding with the application, interested students must meet the required criteria of the academy:
- The students must show motivation towards the selected course program of the scholarship.
- Can demonstrate their financial needs and lacking to pay for their tuition fees.
- Must show their interest in the luxury and fashion industry and must be focusing to get their career in the fashion business.
- All candidates at the Undergrad Bachelor level should be secondary school graduates or the same.
- Must be at least 16 years old at the time of application and need to be graduated from high school or equivalent.
- International students whose first language is not the English language must provide an IELTS score of at least 5.5 or above or a TOEFL score of 65 and above.
To be able to apply for the scholarship, the students must fill up the application form through the online portal provided by the academy. The applicants must create their own IFA Online Application Account and choose the program you are applying.
The application form must be completed in order to be considered for the scholarship award.
As part of the application process, the students must submit the following:
- The motivation letter must outline why you are applying for the award and why the International Fashion Academy will award you, also include the reason why you select the program, will the program help you achieve your career goals?
- Passport Photo
- Copy of Passport
- Complete Application Form
keep in mind that all documents must be translated into English language and must be translated by a professional translator.
Financial Aid Important Note
- The applicants can only apply for financial aid assistance and must state which category they are applying.
- For the bachelor’s program, the financial aid will only be valid in the first year of study in the academy and the students can re-apply again for the next following years the student’s financial situation will be assessed by the administration at the IFA, the Postgraduate students will be awarded for the full duration of their program.
- The students who are not awarded financial aid are not eligible to re-apply. If you are interested to pursue your higher degree in IFA you will be paying a regular rate in the admission process.
- Applicants must upload all the required documents to demonstrate their financial needs.
The International Fashion Academy will be awarding the successful students with the following Financial Aid Awards which will depend on the need of the applicants.
- 40% financial aid
- 30% financial aid
- 20% financial aid
Keep in mind that the academy will not cover the student’s travel allowance, accommodation, and other related expenses.
The scholarship application is now open and International Fashion Academy will notify the closing date of the awards for the academic year of 2023-2024.