A new unique offer has been submitted in the field of internship. The RIPS summer training program in the United States at the University of California (UCLA) is in search of international students who wish to obtain a preparation of excellence in careers such as Mathematics, Computer Science, and/or any relevant field.
This internship will allow you to broaden your academic horizons through total preparation by highly recognized professionals in their fields. Candidates will analyze and study various research problems, under the guidance of their mentors.
This comprehensive summer internship for foreigners in the United States carried out in conjunction with the University of California (UCLA) has as its main task to support the preparation of bright-minded young people who present intention to change and professional goals.
The program is conducted in person, however, this may change due to the current pandemic. The training at UCLA lasts for nine (9) weeks, during that period you will be awarded various awards.
The young RIPS students work together at the Institute of Pure and Applied Mathematics (IPAM) where they will be assigned the task of leading the entire team as a project manager. You will help other students learn about the companies sponsoring the projects and explore their careers in the relevant field of their choice.
In addition, they will acquire report writing, presentation, leadership, and time management skills. By completing their full preparation at UCLA, participants will gain a competitive advantage in the job market over other applicants.
Get trained in the United States
Institutions where the studies will be carried out:
University of California (UCLA), United States.
Institute of Pure and Applied Mathematics (IPAM).
Levels and areas of studies:
Nine (9) month full summer internship.
Who can participate ?:
International students of high academic level.
The endowment of the scholarship:
The complete international internship promoted by RIPS in conjunction with the University of California (UCLA) will endow participants with the following prizes:
- $ 3,800 stipend.
- Food expenses.
- Air travel allowance to and from Los Angeles, California.
- Support for future trips if necessary.
Conditions that participants must meet:
- Foreign students of high academic level.
- Be over 18 years of age at the time of submitting the registration for the international internship in the USA.
- They must have all the necessary documentation to be eligible.
- You must currently be pursuing an undergraduate degree in an airline in order to complete the RIPS Global Internship, or be a recent graduate.
- Submit a formal registration to the global internship in the USA through the online entry system of the official RIPS website.
- Having a good command of the English language, it is unknown if a certificate of the same is necessary.
Instructions to apply:
Supporting data: Transcripts and academic records, curriculum, copies of passport, personal statement, application for admission, among others. To learn more about this perfect paid international internship opportunity in the USA for Latinos, visit the official website of the RIPS program.
Until February 14, 2022.