For the academic year of 2022-2023, Students from Pakistan will have the opportunity to apply for the Bestway Foundation Scholarship at the University of Bradford in the United Kingdom. Five Pakistan Students will be awarded to undertake their Master’s Degree Program at the University of Bradford and fulfill their educational journey and achieve their career goals.
The Bestway Foundation Scholarship will be providing a total value of £30,000 annually for each successful Pakistan student to support their educational journey and focus on their study at one of the best universities in the United Kingdom.
Scholarship Provider: University of Bradford
About the Provider
The University of Bradford is a public university built of glass in Bradford, West Yorkshire, England. It offers a variety of services to support you throughout your studies and prepare you for a career anywhere in the world. The University offers a wide range of services to support you throughout your studies and prepare you for a career anywhere in the world. Students can take advantage of new classroom environments and new places to have fun and explore.
Study at the University of Bradford to benefit from and participate in teaching, research, and using technology to benefit society. The students will learn from the academic and industry experts who are shaping the future of their industry, and study in world-class facilities, The university invested millions of pounds in high-tech learning environments like the B. motion studio and Bloomberg Trade Hall.
Their curriculum has been developed with the help of experts and industry partners, meaning you will develop skills that are highly valued by employers and gain a wealth of hands-on experience along the way. Many of their courses also have professional accreditation or approval, legal or official, which gives you the best start in your professional life.
Annually, the university offers a variety of scholarship to help support both local and international students to fulfill their academic and career goals, especially those students who need more support and has academic achievements and leadership skills. The scholarship offered annually will be based on the student’s academic merits, personal circumstances, or the student’s economic hardship to further their higher education in the United Kingdom. Some of the grants offered by the University of Bradford are related to the research-specific area of study, both local and international students can apply for more than one scholarship but will only be awarded one scholarship award.
Studying at the University of Bradford can help the students focus on their studies on the sustainable campus and help them interact with different students and the community activities that will help them develop the skills and knowledge they may be needing for their future career goals.
- Academic Year: 2022-2023
- Degree Level: Master’s degree
- Applicant’s Nationality: Pakistan
- Field: Mathematics, Engineering Technologies, Life Science
- Number of Awards: Five
- Scholarship Country: United Kingdom
- Scholarship Award: £30,000
- Duration: NA
- Renewable: Yes
- Offered Annually: Yes
Before proceeding with the application process, interested students must check the eligibility criteria for the award.
- This scholarship is available to students from Pakistan pursuing a full-time Master’s program at the University of Bradford.
- Must be classified as international paying fee students.
- This scholarship aims to help students who are experiencing financial difficulties because they come from countries that are in crisis due to political situations, wars, natural disasters, and others.
- Interested Pakistan students are no longer required to accept a study offer at Bradford prior to applying for this scholarship. However, you must have already completed your bachelor’s degree and know your results to apply.
- You must submit proof of your results with the application form. Any evidence submitted after your application will not be accepted.
- Please apply for a scholarship before applying for the eligible course if you expect the scholarship to cover your educational costs and living expenses.
- Keep in mind that the University reserves the right to remove any scholarship offer if it is determined that relevant information has been withheld from the application.
Eligible students must meet the minimum academic requirements of the university and entry requirements for the English language for the degree program for which you have chosen to apply for the scholarship. Four years bachelor’s degree with 60% overall grade point average of 2.5/4.0 grade point average or 1st division or master’s degree with 60% grade point average or 2.5/4.0 grade average or 1st division.
All course programs at the university will be thought in the English language, students must have good communication skills in oral and written English. Students can submit any of the English Language tests like IELTS or TOEFL.
Area of Study
Pakistan students are expected to be admitted to the following eligible course:
Please note that as part of your application you will be asked to submit a personal statement detailing how the situation in your country has affected you and/or your family, the reasons you came to Bradford, and the program of choice you wish to study and how you will use your educational course and how will it contribute to you home country.
The scholarship committee will review your application in June. Students will receive their results no later than 30 June 2022.
If you are successful, you will be asked to apply to a program at the university and provide proof of your English language proficiency as well as an academic transcript. You will then need to apply for a visa to study at Bradford. The scholarship committee will be discussed the visa applications.
Please note that only successful students will be notified of the results. If you haven’t heard from the university by June 30, your application didn’t work.
The deadline to complete and submit the application is until May 18, 2022. Late and incomplete applications will not be considered. All applicants must read the terms and conditions applied to the scholarship.
The scholarship total value for each successful student will be amounting to up to £30,000, these awards include the following:
- Full tuition fee
- Living expenses per annum amounting to £6,665