University of Birmingham – International Scholarships in Law in the UK 2022 are available for Bachelors and Master’s degrees in the discipline of Law. The deadline for submitting your application is May 27, 2022. This scholarship is given by the University of Birmingham and has a value of Partial Funding, 3,000 pounds per year. This award is available to international applicants.
About the provider:
The University of Birmingham (sometimes known as Birmingham University) is a public research university in Edgbaston, Birmingham, England. It gained its royal charter in 1900 as a successor to Queen’s College, Birmingham (formed in 1828 as the Birmingham School of Medicine and Surgery) and Mason Science College (founded in 1875 by Sir Josiah Mason), becoming the first English civic or’red brick’ university to do so. It is a founding member of both the Russell Group of British research universities and the Universitas 21 worldwide network of research universities.
Successful applicants for the University of Birmingham – International Scholarships In Law in UK, 2022 will receive a fee reduction of 3,000 pounds per year.
Eligibility for Scholarship
1. Applicants for the University of Birmingham International Scholarships in Law, 2021 must be international students with overseas fees status.
2. Applicants must have applied for one of the following programs: LLB, LLB for Graduates, LLB International Law and Globalization, LLB with Business, LLB with Criminology, LLB with French Law, or LLB with German Law.
3. The applicants should have made Birmingham their strong preference.
Academic excellence must be demonstrated.
4. Professional qualifications and honors are a plus.
1. Candidates applying for University of Birmingham – International Scholarships In Law in the United Kingdom, 2022 should fill out the LLB scholarship application form.
2. Applicants must also submit a 500-word statement explaining why they deserve the award.
3. Candidates should mention their UCAS ID number in their motivation letter.
4. Applicants for the University of Birmingham – International Scholarships in Law in the United Kingdom, 2022 are evaluated based on their academic performance.
Terms and Conditions:
• £3,000 per annum will be awarded to successful applicants. Scholarships are not paid directly to successful applicants but will take the form of a fee reduction at the beginning of the programme.
• To retain the scholarship students must gain a minimum of a 2:1 (60%+) in each year of study. Should these grades not be achieved, the scholarship will be withdrawn for the remainder of the programme.
• Students on the Law with French Law or Law with German Law programmes will receive scholarship payments in years 1,2 and 4 assuming all conditions are met.
• Scholarships are available to all privately funded international students categorised as overseas for fees purposes.
• Scholarships are only available for students beginning their programme in September 2022 and cannot be deferred.
• Students in receipt of support from other funding bodies which wholly cover their tuition are not eligible.
The deadline to apply for the University of Birmingham – International Scholarships in Law in the United Kingdom, 2022 is May 27th, 2022.
Birmingham B15 2TT
Tel: +44 (0)121 414 3344