Royal Agriculture University offers the RAU Sports Scholarships for both local and international students who will commence their undergraduate degrees for the academic year of 2023-2024. The scholarship amounting to up to £3,000 will be awarded for one year to the students who can demonstrate their outstanding ability and passion for elite sports and are able to assist their development and raise the profile of the Royal Agriculture University for their sports endeavors.
Information about the Scholarship
The award worth is up to £3,000 and will be awarded for one year, however, the application will be annually and everyone is welcome to apply. The part-time scholars will be awarded a pro-rata percentage of the scholarship awards and will be divided into the number of study years. The amount of the award will depend on the level of attainment for example to local and international students. For the local applicants, awards will be amounting to up to £1,500 and for the international students the awards will be up to £3,000. Scholarship awards will be paid in installments, for autumn, spring, and summer.
Scholarship Provider: Royal Agriculture University
About the Provider
The Royal Agricultural University (RAU) has been at the very front of agricultural education and a critical supporter of the land-based area for a long time. Today, they have in excess of 1,100 students concentrating on agribusiness, business, climate, equine science, ranch the executives, food, land and country land the board. The Royal Agricultural University (RAU) has been at the front of agricultural education and a critical supporter of the land-based area for over 175 years. They highly esteem joining information and industry associations with an imaginative, groundbreaking approach.
Located in Cirencester, Gloucestershire they pride themselves on their links to the industry and courses intended to meet the demands of the market and employment for land-based expertise both in the United Kingdom and all over the world. The university’s vision is to turn into the main expert University giving a new viewpoint to the land agri-food and provincial endeavor areas.
The university academics are working closely with business pioneers and employers to furnish students with the abilities and information they need to begin their careers. The ongoing worldwide challenges of food security, environmental change, and Brexit give phenomenal opportunities to the land-based area and, significantly, for their students.
Consistently, in excess of 100 students spend a piece of their course acquiring useful knowledge into the functioning scene, growing their employability abilities and their organization of contacts, because of situations across the different areas. RAU graduates leave ready for effective careers in their picked field, whether that be driving development and change in the industry, illuminating future land-based strategy, or setting up their own organizations; which a large number of our pioneering students do with extraordinary achievement.
The university aims to create an environment where all students can master the theoretical and practical skills that will open more opportunities, with the university academics caring about their students and their subjects. Annually, they offer fellowships and scholarships to help both local and international students to fulfill their academic and professional goals.
- Applicant’s Nationality: International
- Degree Level: Bachelor’s Degree
- Field: Any related fields for the scholarship program
- Number of Awards: NA
- Duration: One year
- Scholarship Awards: £3,000
- Scholarship Country: United Kingdom
- Renewable: Yes
- Offered Annually: Yes
Before proceeding with the application, the students must meet the eligibility criteria for the scholarship program.
- Both local and international students are eligible to apply
- The applicants must demonstrate their attainment at the national or international level of sports
- Must be able to demonstrate their commitment to the university’s profile through participation in sports competitions or endeavors.
- Must be prepared to offer coaching and encouragement to the Royal Agriculture University’s Sports Team.
- The application can be made through an online portal provided by the university.
- The application form must be completed by providing all the information
- The applicants must ask their referees to complete the online reference form at the online portal and or, print and complete the PDF forms
- Keep in mind that the referee for the application must be from the university or school tutor, sports coach, or employer.
- Reference made from the family members of the applicant will not be accepted
- The scholarship application will not be considered if there’s no reference.
As part of the application process, students are required to submit the following:
- Personal Statements
- Updated CV
- Two Academic references
- Copies of their transcript of records
- Passport Copy
All applicants will be notified of the outcome of their application once a decision has been made by the end of May 2023.
Royal Agriculture University will be providing an aw3ard amounting to up to £3,000. The scholarship will be awarded only each year for the successful students, however, all scholars and interested students can submit their applications yearly.
All successful students must read and agree to the terms and conditions applied to the scholarship.
Criteria for the Award’s Continuation
- The successful students of the award must pass the annual study on their first attempt at the university.
- The successful applicants must be engaged with the university news.
- Failure to meet the above criteria will result in the removal of the scholarship awards for the following years.
Scholarship Terms and Conditions
- Just a single RAU scholarship can be held at any one time
- The RAU tries to guarantee that this data is right. In any case, the RAU acknowledges no legitimate obligation for mistakes or exclusions and maintains whatever authority is needed to make changes without notice
- The choice of the Scholarship Committee Board of trustees depends on the data given on the application structure and in the supporting references. The choice of the Advisory Group is conclusive
- The deadline to complete and submit the application is until May 1, 2023