This is a unique scholarship based on which students have recently been sent an offer to apply for admissions at the University of Greenwich in London and Kent, United Kingdom. Now the biggest difference between students who are readily applying to this university versus those that have received an invitation to apply… is just that. The University of Greenwich will only allow this opportunity to be presented to those that have been sent an invitation.
This scholarship is open to any subject study field that the student wishes to study at the University of Greenwich. Students simply needed to pick the degree or program they wish to follow for their full-time duration at this higher education institution.
The main facilities and programs available at this particular college involve:
- Faculty of Liberal Arts and Sciences
- Business School
- Faculty of Education and Health
- Faculty of Engineering and Science
This is not a complete list this is a very short condensed list of what main subjects are available to study.
- First off students should receive an offer to send in an application for admission to the University of Greenwich. Students cannot simply send in an admissions application they have to be invited by the institution.
- Students the do accept the invitation and apply, must pay the international fees in full.
- Also, applicants that pursue forward with this scholarship opportunity cannot apply or receive any other scholarship from the same university.
- This scholarship option is strictly for international students or applicants only. EU citizens are not under the same eligibility but EU residents can apply for a EU bursary that follows similar guidelines.
- International students are needed for this scholarship.
- There is a list of requirements and guidelines to follow once a student is awarded this scholarship option, and if they do not follow it they can revoke the scholarship and ask the student to pay the remaining tuition costs.
Anyone that is eligible for this as an international student will need to present the invitation letter or e-mail sent to them from the university. This acts are viable proof and an immediate indication that the student is eligible.
Students should be within the terms as a full-time student working on their undergraduate studies.
Since this scholarship is quite competitive, not all individuals that send in an application will receive feedback from the judging panel as to why they were not a great fit for this option.
Receipts can lose this scholarship option if they do not pay off their remaining tuition costs in their academic timeframe.
How to Apply
It is asked of all potential applications to send in their admissions application as soon as possible.
Through the available website original link that is listed on this page, students need to scroll down on the original scholarship website to find where they can apply for the scholarship application. There is a question that will be asked which indicates that any individual looking to apply has read the terms and conditions that are involved.
Reward – Extra Benefits
Luckily enough, the students that are sent an incredible invitation to apply to the University of Greenwich will find that within that invitation letter, students are automatically put into a scholarship drawing to have £3,000 off from their first year of academic college tuition.
After becoming a recipient students will be asked to participate in promotional activities for the university. Such as interviews and essays.
Deadline Time Line
There are a number of deadline dates available for students to choose from:
- October 30, 2022 – Students must be starting college throughout January 2023 – April 2023, all applicants that are deemed eligible and accepted to the university will be notified by November 4, 2022.
- December 11, 2022 – Students must be starting college throughout January 2023 – April 2023, all applicants that are deemed eligible and accepted to the university will be notified by December 16, 2022.
There are previous dates shown but these are the remaining dates in the academic calendar where students can submit the right application and their own admissions documents.
Open Submission Window Time Frame
There are a few open submission window time frames available for students. They exist between October 30, 2022 to December 11, 2022. From these time frames students can send in the necessary paperwork requirements.
Once the panel of judges has selected a handful of individuals to receive this opportunity, that is the final decision. There is no rewarding anyone else.
Annual or Renewable Scholarship Options
This is an annual scholarship option for new international first-year students but they must have received an invitation from the university first. If they did not they are automatically deemed non-eligible for this scholarship.
This scholarship is not a renewable option, instead students must send in a different scholarship application that fits with their level grade and extends their college career further towards their degree level they are working towards.
Here at Pick a Scholarship we offer a full range scholarship database for all students looking for varying degree levels. While we provide exact information for each scholarship application and when the deadlines/open submission windows are held. We offer a contact section on each post where the admissions of the university or the director of a private sponsor can be reached to give more information or details.
All students should check with the university website about any delays or changes to the open submission window or deadline time frame. This is the best way to see if anything needs to reviewed or changed before submitting their application.
Any student that is unsure about the rules and guidelines that are meant to be followed by the recipient should consult the website link provided. Anyone looking for more information that is not found on the website should contact the email address.