Applications are hereby invited by Murdoch University as they announce their Murdoch First Undergraduate Scholarship in Australia. The University of Murdoch is inviting interested applicants to enter for its Murdoch First Undergraduate Scholarship in Australia for the 2022 academic session.
The First Scholarship tends to recognize and reward the academic achievement of school leavers by awarding students with an unadjusted ATAR of 80 or above with $2,000 and those with an ATAR of 90 or more with $3,000.
So if you’re planning to study full-time and choose one of Murdoch’s undergraduate courses as your first preference.
The Murdoch First Undergraduate Scholarship is just one of many ways Murdoch university helps people ease off from the numerous burdening demands of university study.
By becoming a Murdoch student, you join our community where free-thinking and support go hand-in-hand.
From scholarships and financial assistance, to study groups and social clubs, there are many ways you can find the support you need to create your own path.
Just take your time and go through this article, the World Scholarship Forum has arranged every detail you need to be an applicant in the Murdoch Scholarship.
What You Need To Know About The Murdoch First Undergraduate Scholarship
If you’re wondering how to make your university study more affordable so you can take advantage of the many experiences on offer, we encourage you to explore the scholarships available on our platform. Endeavor to take advantage of our Murdoch Scholarships.
LEVEL / FIELD OF STUDY:
The Murdoch scholarships are available to all undergraduate degree courses. Only Veterinary Science are excluded from Murdoch University courses.
The Murdoch First Undergraduate Scholarship is to be taken in Australia precisely at Murdoch University, Australia.
This scholarship is available for Australian or New Zealand citizens.
Winners of the Murdoch scholarships are awarded $2,000 for students with an ATAR of 80.00 or above. If you achieve an ATAR of 90.00 or higher, you may be eligible for a $3,000 scholarship
Applicants must meet the following criteria:
Murdoch First University scholarship is open to Year 12 students applying to university through TISC. You may be eligible for the Murdoch Scholarship if you:
- Achieved an unadjusted ATAR of 80.00 or above
- Choose an eligible Murdoch undergraduate course as your first preference through TISC by 11 pm Tuesday 18 December.
- Enroll full-time
- Are a new student at Murdoch University
- Are an Australian or New Zealand citizen or permanent resident.
How To Apply
If you are completing Year 12 WACE this year, you can automatically be considered for the Murdoch Scholarship if you choose eligible Murdoch undergraduate courses as your first preference through TISC.
Open for applications.
You can also consider applying for tis scholarship:
International Brighter Investment Scholarships in Ghana 2022
Applications are currently been submitted for the Brighter Investment Scholarship to undertake a degree program. These scholarships are available to applicants of all nationalities to conduct the study at the University for Development Studies.
The objective of these Scholarships for International Students in Ghana is to provide support for talented students to pay for quality education.
Brighter Investment is a fast-growing company based in Vancouver, Canada. The ambition of the company is a world where all students have the possibility to reach the full potential of their talents and share the rewards with their financial backers.
What You Need To Know About the Brighter Investment Scholarships
Level/Field of Study
Scholarships are available to pursue a degree program that is awarded in the fields offered by the university.
Scholarships can be taken in Ghana.
Applicants of all nationalities can apply for these scholarships.
These Scholarships for International Students in Ghana will cover the following:
- Tuition Fees
- Housing Fees
- Monthly Stipend
- Mentorship & career coaching
Brighter Investment Scholarships Eligibility
Applicants must meet the following area for these scholarships:
- Applicants must be currently in high school and you expect to score 16 or better on the WASSCE test.
College Admission Requirement
Entrance Requirement: Applicants must be high school students.
English Language Requirement: Applicants must meet the necessary language proficiency requirements of the host institution.
How to Apply:
Applicants can apply via online mode.
- Review the supported degrees. Use the form below to find out if your degree is supported. Also if you don’t know yet what you would like to study, we recommend getting your application started.
- Fill out the application form below. You can start your application before you receive your WASSCE score or have been accepted by your university. That way you know if we can support your education as soon as the university accepts your application.
- Get recommended by your teacher. As part of the application process, we will ask one of your teachers for a recommendation. You will need the email address of a high school or university teacher that knows you well.
- Wait for a final decision from our selection committee. Once you have your WASSCE score and are accepted by the university you will sign our sponsorship agreement at the university.
Applicants can apply now for September 2022.