The International Vice-Chancellor Postgraduate Scholarships offered by the Writtle University in the United Kingdom intended to encourage the EU and International students to further their higher education for the academic year of 2022-2023.
The scholarship program is for the students who will undertake their postgraduate degree course at the Writtle University in any of the eligible courses offered by the university for the EU and international students.
International Vice-Chancellor Postgraduate Scholarship Overview
Applications are welcome from eligible students who are considering joining WUC in September 2022. Each application will be considered on a case-by-case basis based on the most likely students approached. The prices will be decided by the VC Scholarship Panel and you will automatically know if you are successful. For September 2022 – the jury will meet in November, March, and July, and in early August will confirm the successful winners of the award.
- Open to all international students (including the EU) who study the full-time Taught Masters program and pay an international fee
- The price will be £ 3000 available as a reduction in fees for the year of study
- Prizes are limited to the top 5 student awards per year. The price is a reduction of the fee. There is no other alternative than the one offered.
Applications are invited from students with a strong academic background who exceed the framework requirements for admission to the standard course. Keep in mind that this can be referenced by comparing the qualifications of the countries with the ENIC website. Applicants must provide clear evidence of personal commitment/ambition in the field, for example by completing community or university projects and demonstrating clear ambitions/focus in the field. Applicants must also be willing to represent University College in marketing activities for future international recruitment.
Scholarship Provider: Writtle University
About the Provider
Writtle University College was founded in 1893 and is a university college near Chelmsford, Essex. WUC has a history of excellence and is recognized as a market leader and 161st nationwide. WUC has been a leader in the ground industry and organizations for more than 120 years. It is one of the oldest professional institutions in the United Kingdom.
It offers a range of ground, animal and sports courses at various academic levels, including postgraduate, bachelor’s, continuing education, short course, and apprenticeship. WUC has a history of excellence and is recognized as a market leader. Writtle University College is set on beautiful 150 acres and also gives students the opportunity to study some fields part-time.
The university value every student as an individual that recognizes every single one of them who have different ambitions, career, and requirements, that is why the university ensure that they are all given the right attention they needed in order to achieve their career and personal goals.
Diversity at Writtle University College means recognizing that everyone is different, respecting and promoting these differences, and appreciating the benefits that diversity brings. Equality at Writtle University College means that everyone is treated equally. They believe that equality and diversity are essential to achieving their goals while improving their cultural and demographic profile at work.
The university is committed to maintaining its best learning outcomes by ensuring equal opportunities for all, cultivated in an environment with respect and dignity.
- Academic Year: 2022-2023
- Applicant’s Nationality: International
- Degree Level: Postgraduate
- Field: Any eligible courses offered by the university
- Number of Awards: 5
- Duration: NA
- Scholarship Award: £3000
- Renewable: Yes
- Offered Annually: Yes
- Scholarship Country: United Kingdom
To be eligible for the scholarship the students must meet the following:
- Must have received a conditional or unconditional offer to study at the university.
- Must be a self-funded student or an international paying fee student.
- They must / or make good progress to meet the required requirements for student visas in accordance with the UKVI
You cannot obtain financial discounts on fees from external agencies, such as local governments, charities, or private organizations.
- Fill in the online “VC Scholarship Application Form” as soon as possible after completing your application and no later than Friday, July 1, 2022. All information to be used for consideration must be provided on the application form.
- Successful Vice-Rector Scholarship recipients are required to act as university ambassadors for the duration of their studies, which may include: representing WUC at open events, contributing to marketing and promotional materials, participating in international student activities, mentoring classmates, and contributing to / creating a blog you will report on your experience with WUC.
- The applicants must follow the guidelines to apply on the application portal provided by the university.
- Once the applicants receive an offer to study at the university, the students must also make sure to meet the eligibility of the scholarship.
- If you have received an offer for qualified undergraduate or postgraduate studies, you can apply for the scholarship. The university will email the students with an invitation to the online form so they can apply for a scholarship.
- Submit your application to the Scholarship by providing the confirmation of the qualifications, such as your personal statement showing your outstanding qualities, personally and academically, how you have demonstrated commitment to your chosen sector and industry specialist and how you can use Writtle University College to achieve your future career goals. You should also commit to acting as an ambassador at Writtle University College to help promote greater student recruitment and support for additional international students.
- Proof of qualifications and academic grades
- Personal statements
- Academic references
- Chosen course
- The immigration status of the international students
Writtle University will be providing an amount of £3000 for the five successful students for the academic year of 2022-2023.
Applicants will be informed, if successful, within 2 weeks from the date of the panel review. For the final panel check in July, the awards will be announced to successful applicants on 5 August for courses starting in September.
The deadline to complete and submit the application is until July 1, 2022.