The University of Greenwich offers a scholarship for international students who have been offered admission to the University for the academic year 2024-2025. The prospective students are encouraged to apply for the exciting opportunity that helps them achieve their higher education in the United Kingdom without financial barriers. International students who have secured their place at the university are eligible to receive a tuition fee reduction amounting to up to £3,000 during their first year of studies at the University of Greenwich.
The tuition fee reduction is a generous scholarship award offered as a testament to the commitment of the university to make a quality education accessible to all students all around the world. The university understands the financial burden that comes with pursuing higher education abroad and they are dedicated to alleviating some of the financial barriers by providing financial support to help them start their academic journey with confidence. At the University of Greenwich, they value diversity and international perspectives in every student. They believe that tuition fee reduction will not only make them a world-class institution but more attainable and will enhance the global learning experience for the international community.
The University encourages all eligible international students to apply for the opportunity to embark on their educational journey in the United Kingdom and be an aspiration to both local and international students.
Source: The University of Greenwich
Scholarship Provider: The University of Greenwich
About the Provider
The University of Greenwich is guided by a core philosophy and holds a visionary perspective that seeks to liberate every student from conventional wisdom and boundaries. Their goal is to enable both local and international students to commence their journey in discovering their skills and adapt to a high-quality education that will give them the knowledge they need to start their career goals.
The university takes pride in being one of the most selected London Universities that provides a comprehensive academic environment fit for the youth who are seeking to adapt to a community of people who aim to excel in their academics and their future. At the University grounds, all students will find a harmonious convergence of social, educational, athletic, and residential facilities. By offering this to the students, they ensure that in every aspect the students will experience an accessible, promoted, and enriching educational journey.
Source: The University of Greenwich
The University of Greenwich transcends as a collection of individuals that gathers together to represent an assembly of individuals who share the same goals and ambitions. Being one of the members of the community instills a sense of pride and standards to set a generation of students that facilitates the evolution of the finest members and staff.
It is vital to enjoy your studies at the university and have the opportunity to excel, Their courses are designed in collaboration with industries and businesses with a large research curriculum. They support and encourage everyone to achieve their best outcome possible. Technology plays a big role in their teaching techniques, the faculty and staff specialize in subjects that prepare the next generations for the next steps in their future careers. The university employs an expert in teaching, well-qualified with teaching qualifications.
- Applicant’s Nationality: International Students
- Degree Level: Undergraduate
- Number of Awards: NA
- Duration: One-year
- Scholarship Awards: Financial Support
- Scholarship Country: United Kingdom
- Renewable: No
- Offered Annually: Yes
Before proceeding with the application the students must meet the eligibility criteria of the scholarship program.
- Must be an international student.
- Must be holding an offer to start their study program in an eligible course offered by the university by January 2024 or April 2024.
- The students must be classified as an international paying fee.
- Applicants must not be receiving any other scholarships from the university of the government.
Keep in mind that EU nationals are not eligible to apply for the scholarship, however, EU students are encouraged to apply for the EU Bursary program offered by the University. The University of Greenwich International College or UGIC students who progress to the university component of the courses will also be considered for the International Scholarship Awards.
To start your application, the University of Greenwich provides an application portal. The application form must be completed and submitted before the deadline for the scholarship application. Before signing up for the application form, it is important to read and agree to the terms and conditions applied to the scholarship, All applicants with an unclicked box at the application portal will not be considered.
- All applicants must have an offer for a full-time undergraduate degree course for the academic year of 2024.
- Must be classified as an international paying fee student.
- The scholarship awards will be in the form of tuition-fee discounts for their first year in the United Kingdom.
- Not applicable retroactively; withdrawn if studies have already commenced.
- Upon scholarship confirmation, pay the tuition fee deposit (or accept the offer if sponsored) within 28 days; the scholarship may be given to other applicants in later rounds.
- Candidates must not be receiving any type of support or grants at the university or the government.
- The recipient of the scholarship awards is required to participate in any university promotions, interviews, or events.
- The selection panel decision is final and cannot be deferred.
- Only successful students will be notified due to the high volume of applications.
The University of Greenwich will be providing a tuition fee reduction amounting to up to £3,000 for successful international students. The scholarship award is not renewable and can only be awarded for the first-year study of an undergraduate student.
The deadline to complete and submit the application is until November 26, 2023.