La Trobe University in Australia offers a scholarship for international students, the Mildura Staff Giving International Scholarship for the academic year 2023-2024. The scholarship is open to eligible students from New Zealand, Australia, and other regions. The scholarship award wants to provide financial assistance to undergraduate degree students who aim to complete their higher education in Australia. The scholarship award will be amounting to up to $3,000 and it will be divided into two semesters so $1,500 per semester will be awarded to the successful students that can be used towards their educational fees and other related expenses while studying at La Trobe University.
Scholarship Provider: La Trobe University
About the Provider
La Trobe University is a public research university, Situated in Melbourne, evaluated among the best 400 in the world. It endeavors to guarantee that its universities are ready to conquer present difficulties and be reasonable and relevant as the world gets back to business as usual after this startling pandemic.
La Trobe University has a rich clump of the profoundly regarded workforce that tends to probably be the main issue. It has a co-created Career Prepared Benefit Program with recognized employers, so the students get sufficient help in their pursuit of employment.
La Trobe is one of forty Australian universities, and clinical and openly subsidized research organizations partaking in this esteemed public program. Nonetheless, La Trobe is one of just two organizations that have focused on applying the Sanction’s standards of orientation value, variety, and consideration of underrepresented bunches across their disciplinary regions in general, not just in science, innovation, designing, maths, and medication (STEMM). As a university, they are glad for the obligation to positive change and their desire to accomplish something beyond the base.
La Trobe joined the Athena Swan Contract since they really want to play their part in driving the groundbreaking necessary change to address orientation imbalance in their networks: Women contain the greater part of science Ph.D. graduates and early career researchers, yet just cosmetics 17% of senior scholastic situations in Australian universities and research organizations. While this issue isn’t novel to La Trobe, as a university not entirely set in stone it plays a main job in taking a stab at considerable balance.
Of every single Australian university, they are the best at consolidating openness and greatness and have turned into a place where social consideration and internationally perceived greatness meet up to support their students, staff, and their networks. Their academics and researchers accomplish public and global acknowledgment, their public erudite people show perseverance through friendly still, small voice and impact, and the graduated class makes uncommon progress and effect in government, industry, and not-for-benefit associations.
They will endeavor to be exemplars for the area in their obligation to orientation value and to inclusivity for minimized gatherings, and they will work with Native people groups and associations to help their social and financial yearnings.
The university embraces reasonable practices across all its grounds since they are focused on working on natural, social, and financial results for its networks. They will add to monetary improvement for the nearby networks, and their future action will progressively be worldwide as the university becomes a universally associated university in all that they do.
- Academic Year: 2023-2024
- Applicant’s Nationality: International
- Degree Level: Undergraduate
- Field: Any eligible field for the undergraduate degree offered by the university.
- Scholarship Award: $3,000
- Number of Awards: NA
- Duration: 1 year
- Renewable: No
- Offered Annually: Yes
- Scholarship Country: Australia
Before proceeding with the application, the students must meet the eligibility of the scholarship.
- The scholarship is eligible for the 1st year undergraduate, 2nd year undergraduate, 3rd year undergraduate til the 5th year. Freshmen are also encouraged to apply for the scholarship.
- Permanent residents in Australia, New Zealand, on Humanitarian visas, and other regions will be eligible for the scholarship awards.
- The applicants must be a full-time undergraduate degree and must be admitted at La Trobe University Midura Campus in 2023.
- Must be able to complete their application in time and submit all the necessary documents needed to support the application for the scholarship and admission.
- The admission criteria for the undergraduate degree must meet.
To apply for the scholarship, applicants can access the scholarship application portal provided by the university.
- Must be able to complete the personal information needed for the application.
- Personal Statement, applicants are required to answer the following question’s maximum of 250 words.
– If you are chosen to be one of the scholarship holders, how might it help you monetarily to finish your studies?
– Outline why you think you are commendable to receive the scholarship award?
– Outline your personal goals and future ambitions
– Portray your craving to work in the Mallee Area and which field might you want to work in.
Keep in mind that all submitted applications will be confidential and La Trobe University respects the privacy of the applicant’s personal information. They collect personal information for the eligibility criteria of the applicants.
As part of the application process, applicants are required to submit the following Requirements:
- Transcript of Records
- Offer Letter
The students are required to have good communication skills in oral and written English.
La Trobe University will provide an award amounting to up to $3,000 and will be awarded for two semesters ($1,500) per semester.
The successful students are required to read and agreed to the terms and conditions applied to the scholarship.
The deadline to complete and submit the application is until March 3, 2023. Late and incomplete applications will not be considered.