Saint Louis University School of Law Offers LL.M. in American Law for Foreign Lawyers, for successful international students.
Located in Saint Louis, Missouri, Saint Louis University is one of the oldest and most distinguished Catholic institutions in the country.
A challenging and transformative education at SLU prepares students to become bold and confident leaders. Educating the mind, body, heart, and soul, in general, is the goal of Saint Louis University.
This scholarship is tailored for people seeking to study for master’s in the United States. It is hosted and sponsored by Saint Louis University in the United States.
Title to Receive: Master’s Degree
Place of Study: United States
Offeror: Saint Louis University
Language(s) of instruction: English
Application Deadline: 11/01/2021
- The scholarship offers one full-tuition scholarship and three 30% reduced tuition scholarships.
- The scholarship does not cover travel expenses, living expenses, medical insurance or study materials.
- Eligible course or subjects: LLM degree.
- Applicants must be foreign students.
- Candidates must apply through the Applicant Portal or through the Common App. Students who wish to be considered for this application must submit their application.
- Applicants must submit a 500-word essay, answering how their identity affected their lives and future plans.
- Students must submit ACT or SAT scores
- Students must submit scores on the following English language proficiency tests: TOEFL PBT – 550; TOEFL IBT – 80; IELTS – 6.5; PTE – 64 or Duolingo – 125.
How to apply
The application for this student grant is automatic upon admission. When you apply for admission, you’re automatically considered for admission worth up to 30% off tuition.