International and domestic students are eligible to apply for a PhD scholarship in Climate Finance at the University of Queensland in Australia from 2022 to 2023. The scholarship covers PhD level programs at the University of Queensland in the discipline of Climate Climate Finance. The scholarship deadline is December 31, 2021.
About the provider:
This PhD position focuses on climate financing in order to hasten global decarbonization and the transition to a zero-carbon economy. The goal of the project is to identify important obstacles in the use of money to reduce climate change, as well as realistic methods to address them. Development of measures and approaches, as well as examination of a number of aspects, such as equity considerations in climate change mitigation, are possible solutions.
The precise direction of the project is determined by the students’ abilities and motivation.
At the University of Queensland in Australia, each successful scholar will receive a stipend of $28,854.
Eligibility for Scholarship
Academic requirements for admission
1. You must demonstrate that you are qualified to pursue a PhD. You accomplish this by demonstrating:
2. having a track record of research accomplishments
3. have a university degree that has been approved, and 4. can meet the English language standards.
degrees that have been approved
To apply for a PhD, you must have one of the following authorized degrees:
1. Master of Philosophy (or another research master’s degree); or
2. Bachelor’s degree from an approved university with at least honors class IIA or equivalent; or
3. Coursework master’s degree with an overall grade point average of 5.65 on the 7-point UQ scale and relevant research experience, approved by the dean; or
4. Postgraduate degree (at least one year full-time or equivalent) with an overall grade point average of 5 on the 7-point UQ scale, together with relevant research experience, approved by the dean
5. Bachelor’s degree plus at least 2 years of relevant research experience, including research publications.
You should do the following before submitting an application:
1. Determine whether you are eligible for a Doctor of Philosophy degree (PhD)
2. Prepare your paperwork
3. To discuss your eligibility for this award, contact Dr Saphira Rekker (email@example.com).
4. You apply for this scholarship when you submit a Doctor of Philosophy application (PhD). You do not need to apply for a scholarship separately.
The last date to apply for the University Of Queensland PhD Scholarship In Climate Finance is 31st December 2021.
Please make sure that under the scholarships and collaborative studies part of your application you:
1. Choose ‘My higher degree does not require collaboration.’
2. Select ‘I am applying for a scholarship or sponsorship, or have been awarded one.’
3. Click ‘Other,’ then ‘Research Project Scholarship,’ and in the ‘Name of Scholarship’ area, put ‘CLIMATE-REKKER.’