Queen Mary University of London (QMUL) is a world-renowned public research university located in London, England. It is one of the constituent colleges of the University of London. QMUL is ranked among the top 100 universities in the world and is known for its excellence in teaching and research.
The School of Economics and Finance at QMUL offers a variety of scholarships to outstanding students enrolled in the MSc Economics program. These scholarships are awarded based on academic merit, financial need, and other criteria.
Queen Mary University of London
Mile End Road
London E1 4NS
+44 (0) 20 7882 5555
To be eligible for a QMUL MSc Economics Scholarship, you must meet the following criteria:
- You must have a UK first-class honors degree (or equivalent) in economics or a related field.
- You must be domiciled in one of the following countries:
- Saudi Arabia
- South Africa
- Sri Lanka
How to Apply
You must submit an online application to apply for a QMUL MSc Economics Scholarship. The application includes a personal statement, two letters of recommendation, and a copy of your most recent transcript. You must also submit a short essay (500 words or less) on why you are interested in the MSc Economics program at QMUL and how you plan to contribute to the field of economics.
The deadline to apply for a QMUL MSc Economics Scholarship is March 1st of each year.
QMUL MSc Economics Scholarships range in value from £2,000 to total tuition fees. In addition to the financial assistance, scholarship recipients also receive the following benefits:
- Access to a network of QMUL academics and professionals
- Opportunities for internships and research assistantships
- Invitation to exclusive events and networking opportunities
- Support from a dedicated scholarship coordinator
Benefits of Studying for an MSc Economics Degree at QMUL
The MSc Economics program at QMUL is highly respected and rigorous, providing students with a deep understanding of economic theory and its application to real-world problems. World-renowned economists and researchers teach the program; students can access state-of-the-art facilities and resources.
Graduates of the MSc Economics program at QMUL pursue successful careers in various fields, including academia, government, business, and finance. The program is particularly well-suited for students interested in pursuing careers in economic research, policy analysis, or financial forecasting.
The QMUL MSc Economics Scholarships are a great opportunity for outstanding students passionate about economics. If you meet the eligibility criteria, apply for this scholarship. With a strong application, you could be awarded financial assistance and other benefits to help you achieve your educational goals and launch your career in economics.
Here is some additional information about the QMUL MSc Economics Scholarships:
- The scholarships are renewable for up to one year, provided the student maintains a good academic standing.
- The scholarships are open to students enrolled in the full-time MSc Economics program at QMUL.
- The scholarships are awarded to the students who demonstrate the strongest academic achievement, financial need, and commitment to the field of economics.
To learn more about the QMUL MSc Economics Scholarships and to apply, please visit the QMUL website.