This scholarship program is presented from the Scrintal company in Stockholm, Sweden. The Scrintal company intends on bridging the gap between organization and knowledge to create a balanced learning life. The company aligns human mind & digital knowledge with their collaborative knowledge management platform.
They believe research and creating knowledge can be digitally accepted and widely helped when that college stress kicks in for students. They gather, organize & visually connect your thoughts, files & insights to make research a breeze. A web app for anyone to think clearly and share their findings.
The company offers a first time scholarship to help with extra fees that may pop up when attending university or college. This handy app allows users to work with team members. The ability to add comments to share with others. Along with the access to edit items together—in real time.
All the company has to do is to apply the right security for the right people. Everything is a hand with the Scrintal app or needed to work well with other users or friends.
- All students who apply must be enrolled as a student at the undergraduate level (Bachelor’s level) during the 2021/2022 study period.
- All students who apply, can apply from all study fields, universities, colleges and geographical locations are welcome to apply.
- Scrintal program does encompasses this broad eligibility criteria to promote equal opportunity for all students globally no matter what, this is for all students not only international individuals.
- Students must demonstrate through writing that they are highly passionate about their study field.
- For international and native students of Sweden can apply.
- All students need to have a well thought out and detailed outline about how to use the reward of $250 USD. What this amount will go towards and why.
All students applying will need to discuss and write out about their creative and unique answer on innovation idea or dream solution in one’s study area.
Students need to complete a detailed outline or plan about how they intend to use the scholarship reward.
How to Apply
When students fill out the application available on the website, all the students that do fill out the application and hits the submit button will all automatically be put on Scrintal’s program waiting list.
Students must have all of their official photo copied information ready to submit with the scholarship program application.
The reward is a total of $250 USD that will go towards fees that are not paid by financial aid.
The individual selected will be selected by a committee consisting of Ph.D holders. It should be noted that this scholarship program can only be submitted via online.
The open application window is currently open, from the dates September 7, 2021 – December 25, 2021. The official deadline is December 25, 2021. This open submission window is intended for the 2022 school year.
The scholarship will be awarded to the person selected on January 25, 2022. Check back frequently is anything has been added or changed to the application website.
This is an annual scholarship that has the official deadline of December 25, 2021.