To help international students lessen their financial burdens on their educational expenses, La Trobe University offers the La Trobe International Scholarship Awards which will cover up to 25% of the international student’s tuition fee for the academic year 2023-224. The scholarship is intended for international students who will be commencing their undergraduate degree in eligible courses offered by the university.
The international students who want to pursue their higher education in Australia can now apply for scholarships and are the scholars who can achieve their professional and personal goals and be able to develop more skills and knowledge that can also be shared in their home country. The scholarship offered by La Trobe University is partially fully funded to lessen their tuition fees and be more focused on their studies.
La Trobe University values scholastic greatness. On the off chance that you are a successful international student and contemplating applying for a full-paying spot in undergrad or postgraduate study, your application will likewise be evaluated for qualification to get a scholarship as long as necessary.
List of Eligible Courses
The students are required to be admitted to an eligible course offered by the university.
- Agricultural Science
- Animal and Veterinary Biosciences
- Health Science
- Psychological Science
- Event Management
- Human Resouces
- Sports Management
- Civil Engineering
- Computer Science
- International Relations
- Education(Primary and Secondary)
- Media and Communication
- Languages and Linguistics
- Humanities, Innovation, and Technology
- Strategic Communication
- Artificial Intelligence
- Information System Management
Scholarship Provider: La Trobe University
About the Provider
La Trobe University located in Australia is one of the well-known universities that offers annual scholarships that can help both local and international students to achieve their professional goals with higher employability rates. As part of its mission, the university aims to provide more assistance to young generations who can develop their leadership skills and can contribute not only to the Australian Community but also to their home country.
Their reputation is radical and challenging universities to continue to influence the way they will enrich the student’s experience and engage with their partners and communities. In 2017, as part of their strategic plans, they articulated a set of values and develop them through a consultative process that involves many university staffs at La Trobe and their values will guide everything they do.
They were established 50 years prior to widening cooperation in advanced education in Melbourne’s north and, later, in territorial Victoria. They have prevailed for a large number of students who might somehow have been prohibited from the open doors given by a college degree. They keep on supporting access, variety, and inclusivity while undertaking an elite examination that plans to address the worldwide powers molding our reality and have an effect on a portion of the world’s most squeezing issues, including environmental change, getting food, water, and the climate, building communities, and making an additional fair and practical future.
Of every Australian college, they are the best at consolidating openness and greatness and have turned into where social incorporation and universally perceived greatness meet up to serve their students, staff, and communities. Their research h and academics accomplish public and global acknowledgment, their public intellectual people show a persevering through friendly heart and impact, and the graduated class make unprecedented progress and effect in government, industry, and other associations.
The university will endeavor to be models for the area in our obligation to orient value and to inclusivity for minimized gatherings; and they will work with Native people groups and associations to help their social, cultural, and monetary yearnings.
- Academic Year: 2023-2024
- Applicant’s Nationality: International
- Degree Level: Undergraduate and Master’s Degree
- Field: Eligible courses offered by the university
- Scholarship Awards: Up to 25% tuition fee reduction
- Scholarship Country: Australia
- Number of Awards: NA
- Duration: Four years for an undergraduate degree and three years for the master’s degree
- Renewable: Yes
- Offered Annually: Yes
Before processing the application process, the students must meet the eligibility of the scholarship.
- The students must be international students who arent currently enrolled in any of the eligible programs at La Trobe University.
- Must have good communication skills in oral and written English.
- Must be classified as a paying fee for international students.
- The international students must be applying for the academic year of 2023-2024 intakes.
- Must be applying for an undergraduate degree or master’s degree.
- Must be able to meet the prerequisites of the eligible course and have an average mark equivalent to at least 55 percent or higher in equivalent to an Australian Grading System.
- The students must demonstrate their willingness to complete their higher education.
The eligible students can access the application in an online portal provided by the university.
- The students must be able to complete the application form.
- Be applying for eligible courses offered by the university.
- The application form must be complete before submission.
- If the applicants have been chosen for the scholarship award, the students must meet the entry requirements for the chosen course, the course application will be assessed by the scholarship committee who will advise the students about the results of the scholarship.
- Once you receive the scholarship award letter, keep in mind that you have to meet the conditions of the offer and accept it to be able to secure the scholarship.
La Trobe University will be awarding the students based on their academic achievements. The successful students will be awarded up to a 25% tuition fee reduction.
Successful students must be able to maintain their academics and be enrolled full-time at La Trobe University. The students are required to read and agreed to the terms and conditions applied to the scholarship.
The deadline to complete and submit the application is until December 31, 2023