The University of Mississippi Scholarship 2022 is a fully funded undergraduate scholarship available to international students. The program’s awards range from $3,900 to $23,454. International applicants with a high school cumulative grade point average of 3.50 to 4.00 on a 4.00 scale in the United States will be considered. The University of Mississippi began with only 80 students. For the past 23 years, it has been Mississippi’s sole public institution of higher learning. It is now a center for innovation, high-quality education, and opportunities in Mississippi.
Through its world-class education, the institution has transformed lives, communities, and the world. Students can have a life-changing academic experience here. The university provides academic, leadership, and social opportunities for its students to succeed.
About the Scholarship:
The wooded campus is set on 2,000 acres of rolling land at a 500-foot elevation. Some of the surviving pre-Civil War structures are in the Greek Revival style, while others are in the Georgian or contemporary styles. Oxford, a nearby town, has shopping, restaurants, theaters, churches, and the home of novelist William Faulkner. Nearby are lakes, state parks, and a national forest. Oxford is located in north-central Mississippi, about halfway between St. Louis and New Orleans and 60 miles south of Memphis.
To make the most of your time on campus, we encourage you to get involved in campus life as well as the Oxford and Lafayette County communities. The social programs and service opportunities available to students are limitless, from cheering on the Rebels in Vaught-Hemingway Stadium on Saturday afternoons to serving those in need at the Ole Miss Food Bank. The university has its own golf course, as well as 25 tennis courts, an indoor pool, gymnasiums, and playing fields. University theater and opera productions are held on a regular basis. Fraternities and sororities play an important role in the social life of universities.
Six campuses make up the university. The majority of undergraduate courses are taught at Oxford’s main campus. The campus buildings and student housing are close together, surrounded by a nature area known as “the Grove.” There are numerous opportunities for physical activity on campus. Excursions and outdoor activities are introduced to students, faculty, and staff through Ole Miss Outdoors. There are also music and theater performances on campus. The University of Mississippi Museum is the university’s own museum. The University of Mississippi is located in Oxford, Mississippi. There are approximately 20,000 people who live here. The city has attracted many artists and has been dubbed “the Cultural Mecca of the South.” There are art galleries in the area, such as The Lyric, which is northern Mississippi’s premier venue for live music, exhibitions, and concerts. There is also a golf course, parks, and recreation areas in Oxford.
The site for The Alumni House was chosen in 1948 as a lasting gift to the University from the Ole Miss Alumni Association to commemorate The University of Mississippi’s centennial. The Alumni House was built as a gathering place for those who wanted to retell stories from other days, play football games from another Saturday, and plan for the future of their University. The Alumni House was officially dedicated on November 4, 1949, and was presented to the University on October 20, 1951. It was dedicated to the heroes who left The University of Mississippi campus to fight in the Civil War, World Wars I and II, and other conflicts. The original project included public and private meeting space, private offices, and a snack bar, as well as a 35-room hotel. In 1968, the Alumni House underwent its first renovation, which included the addition of an outdoor pool and an increase in the number of guest rooms to 91.
Finally, the demand for room sponsorship and the need for luxury accommodations in Oxford prompted the $21 million expansion, which was completed in 2008. During this time, The Alumni House was renamed The Inn at Ole Miss. The eight-story all-suite hotel included a new dining area, gift shop, and over 10,000 square feet of meeting space. On August 29, 2008, the newly expanded The Inn at Ole Miss was dedicated. The success of the room sponsorship program allowed what was once a small bed and breakfast hotel to grow into what it is today — a modern, state-of-the-art facility open to all of our alumni and friends. The Inn at Ole Miss, created in collaboration with the Ole Miss Alumni Association, has become one of the most significant additions to the Ole Miss campus in the twenty-first century.
Scholarship Sponsor(s): University of Mississippi
Host Country(s): USA
Scholarship Worth: $23,454.
Study Level: Masters
The University of Mississippi Scholarships provide the following benefits to the recipient:
1. Scholarships range from $23,454 to $3,900, or approximately 95 percent to 15 percent of undergraduate tuition (= the cost of base and non-resident tuition); or from 55 percent to 9 percent of total study costs (= tuition, housing, meals, books, health insurance, and so on).
2. Scholarships are typically applied to both non-resident and resident tuition fees. They may be combined with other scholarships, but the total amount of non-resident fees or resident tuition must not exceed the full amount of non-resident fees or resident tuition.
Eligibility for Scholarship
To be eligible for University of Mississippi Scholarships, candidates must meet all of the requirements listed below:
1. Language Requirement: International applicants whose primary language is not English must demonstrate proficiency in the English language by taking one of the following English tests: PDT IELTS, PTE-A, Password Skills Test, TOEFL, TOEFL iBT, TOEFL Paper Based Test ITP, TOEFL My BestTM Score, TOEFL, TOEFL iBT, TOEFL iBT, TOEFL Paper Based Test ITP, TOEFL My BestTM Score, TOEFL, TOEFL iBT, TO
2. Eligible Countries: All countries in the world.
3. Prospective students for a bachelor’s degree program
4. International applicants with a high school cumulative grade point average of 3.50 to 4.00 on a 4.00 scale in the United States will be considered.
5. All candidates must have completed high school outside of the United States.
2. Business and Accountancy
3. Communication and Media
6. Health and Social Services
8. Interdisciplinary Programs
9. International Affairs and Languages
10. Sciences, Mathematics, and Technology
11. Social Sciences, Law, and Policy
The University of Mississippi Scholarships 2022 | International Studentsis open to all international students.
To apply for this scholarship, please follow the steps outlined below.
(1) There is no need to submit a separate scholarship application. You only need to apply to the university for an undergraduate degree.
(2) Include the following documents in your upload.
– Pre-qualification degree
– Pre-qualification degree
– English language proficiency certificates
– English language
The application deadline for University of Mississippi Scholarships 2022 | International Students are
1. Fall term enrollment: April 1. The Fall semester begins in mid-August.
2. For Spring term enrollment: October 1. The Spring semester begins in mid-January.