To support the students who can demonstrate their financial needs, King’s College London offers the Bosco Tso & Emily Ng Scholarship Program for the academic year of 2022-2023 to undertake the LLM Law Program in one year with the help of the scholarship funds.
The scholarship worth for both local and international students is £22,500, to help them towards their living expenses and tuition fee while furthering their studies at the university. The scholarship will help the successful students with financial barriers and be more focused on their education and achieving their career goals.
Bosco Tso & Emily Ng Scholarship
The Bosco Tso and Emily Ng Scholarship offered by King’s College London is a generous gift from Mr. Bosco Tso alumnus that has been established to provide support to the students who want to further their law program at the King’s College London.
The scholarship fund is an opportunity for successful students to develop their law careers and be able to achieve it at one of the recognized international centers of excellence. The scholarship will be based on the student’s personal statements on how they can demonstrate their financial needs, and the applicants must have a confirmation to study at the LLM Law Program in one year at the commencement period of September 2022.
Scholarship Provider: King’s College London
About the Provider
King’s College London is one of the internationally renowned universities in the United Kingdom, they deliver exceptional education and cutting-edge research. The university is dedicated to a positive drive and sustainability change in the communities and realizes that one of their vision is to make the world a better place for everyone.
According to the Times Higher Education World University Rankings 2021, King’s College London is ranked 7th in the UK. It is a public research school that brings about change through actionable ideas and research. I think generous donations are a great way to give back to the community.
LLM Law Program At King’s
The LLM program is a respected institution of learning recognized internationally and in key areas of law. With a focus on three specific areas, the students can choose from nine specialized or qualified LLM methods. The university specializes in innovative pedagogy and problem-solving, as well as comparison and reflection around the world.
Our LLM courses are designed for new law graduates and design professionals. This will allow the students to understand and deepen their legal knowledge as a study and will help improve their skills by improving the solutions in a cross-country context. It is designed to hone your skills and retain the basics based on the real-world experience of the university staff and other professionals. You’ll also benefit from community intelligence, student organizations, and social events, as well as links to law schools around the world.
Under the guidance of the experts and professionals at King’s London College, students will be equipped with the legal knowledge that will match the student’s ambitions and gain international qualifications that are highly demanded in today’s competitive world.
- Academic Year: 2022-2023
- Applicant’s Nationality: Local and International
- Degree Level: Master’s Degree
- Field: Law
- Number of Awards; NA
- Duration: 1 Year
- Scholarship Country: United Kingdom
- Renewable: Yes
- Offered Annually: Yes
To be able to proceed to the application, students must meet the following:
- The students must be undertaking a one-year full-time LLM Law program at King’s College London for the 2022 entry.
- Must be able to demonstrate their financial needs
- Must have a written personal statements
- Must be willing to provide a year report and a thanks letter to the donor of the scholarship.
The university recommends that the applicants must submit their applications as early as possible, as the university may request further information regarding the applicants that can support their scholarship applications.
King’s College London is committed to promoting the highest quality education and managing a diverse student body.
- The students must access the online form and download it, after downloading and completing the application, the students must be scanned and email it to email@example.com
- The personal statement must be converted into a word or PDF file version and be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org
As part of the application process, students must submit the following:
- Academic transcript of records
- Personal statements
- English language proficiency test
Once the application form has been completed and the required documents have been submitted, the university will
The scholarship awards will be conditional to the offer-holder upon the following circumstances:
- Successful candidates are selected by a committee of representatives from the former law school.
- All Education and English events must be linked to King’s work by the publisher by July 29, 2022.
- The offer-holder must have accepted the place to study at the university’s LLM program.
The successful students will be notified of the decision by the end of August 2022
The scholarship will be available for the academic year of 2022-2023, the scholarship is intended to provide tuition fee assistance and living expenses for the successful students while studying in the LLM Law program for one year at the King’s College London.
- Home / EU Students: The scholarship costs £22,500. This includes £19,050 to cover full tuition fees and £3,450 for living costs.
- International Students: Scholarships cost £22,500. This translates to most tuition fees (£30,150). You will need to pay an additional £7,650.
Keep in mind that the tuition fees will be increased for the next school year according to the King’s terms and conditions.
The deadline to complete and submit the application is until July 29, 2022. Late and incomplete applications will be automatically rejected and will not be subject to evaluation.
The students must make sure to read and agree to the terms and conditions applied to the scholarship offered by King’s College London.