Great news for art students. Up to seven 40%, Partially Funded NABA Scholarships for Bachelor of Arts and Design are available as the NABA, International Academy of Arts and Design in Milan, is currently accepting applications for scholarships to partially cover the cost of Bachelor of Arts and Design tuition. Arts Degree Programs.
About International Scholarships at NABA Bachelor of Art for Students in Milan, Italy
NABA is an internationally renowned innovative art and design academy based in the heart of the design scene in Milan, Italy. NABA is the largest private educational academy in Italy offering six BA and seven MA courses, all of which are recognized by the Italian Ministry of Education, University and Research (MIUR).
The scholarship competition aims to select the best international profiles and support their outstanding talents.
Level/field of study
The award is for university students in the field of Arts. This includes the following degree programs starting in October 2022:
- Graphic Design and Art Direction,
- Fashion design
- Media Design and Multimedia Arts
- New Technologies for Applied Arts
- Scenography, Painting and Visual Arts
Host Nationality for NABA Art and Design Scholarships
The NABA Scholarships for International Students are hosted in Italy.
International students are eligible to apply for this scholarship program.
Seven 40% scholarships on the full standard tuition fee of 15,950 euros net of regional taxes for the following BA NABA programs starting in October 2022 and valid for the 2022 academic year. It consists of a 40% scholarship for each BA program in
- Graphic design and art direction, English or Italian.
- Design, English, or Italian.
- Fashion design, English or Italian.
- Media Design and Multimedia Arts, English or Italian.
- New technologies for applied arts, English or Italian.
- Scenography, English, or Italian.
Seven scholarship offers are available.
Eligibility for the International Scholarships at NABA Bachelor of Art for Students in Italy
To be eligible for this scholarship, the candidate requires:
- Possess a valid high school diploma, equivalent to an Italian high school diploma.
- About to graduate from high school within the 2022 academic year.
Participants must present:
- Artistic portfolio of projects and works and artistic exhibition.
- NABA Three Year Bachelor Application Form for Bachelor of Arts 2022
- high school diploma (if available), must be in an English or Italian translation or a Certificate of School Attendance from the 12th year.
- High school academic transcripts, must be in English or Italian translation.
- The completed application form must be in the attachments.
* The application fee of EUR 100.00 is cleared for competition participants.
All students must apply by completing an online application form and uploading the necessary completed digital documentation by clicking the button below.
Deadline for application
The deadline for submission falls in March annually.
Asian Future Leaders Scholarship Program (AFLSP) 2022
Bai Xian Asia Institute (BXAI) is pleased to announce its Future Asian Leaders Scholarship Program (AFLSP). The Asian Future Leaders Scholarship Program (AFLSP) awards up to 105 scholarships to high-caliber students in Asia each year to study abroad at leading East Asian universities.
Under the administration of the Bai Xian Asia Institute (BXAI), the AFLSP provides these scholarships and also forms a platform for students and educational institutions to cultivate lasting relationships based on mutual trust and understanding, essential tools for building bridges between cultures.
ABOUT THE SPONSOR
Bai Xian Asia Institute (BXAI) believes that intercultural education is the key to a harmonious world based on mutual understanding, respect, and equality.
Through education programs that empower and inspire scholars in different Asian countries and regions, BXAI seeks to strengthen relationships among the people of Asia, support partnerships among East Asian academic institutions, and cultivate a sense of community and mutual understanding within a changing global landscape.
By creating cross-cultural opportunities for young scholars in Asia to learn and network with each other, BXAI’s ultimate goal is to create innovators, thought leaders, and influencers who embrace diversity and are committed to promoting peace, regional collaboration, and harmony in Asia and Asia. beyond.
Core Values of Bai Xian Institute of Asia
These five core values guide their decisions and actions, support our vision, and uphold our culture:
- Social Equity – We believe that all students should have equal access to education and opportunity, regardless of their social standing.
- Excellence – We are committed to achieving excellence in philanthropic leadership in our mission to transform lives.
- Respect – We embrace and respect diversity in local and global communities.
- Thrift – We value honor, integrity, and truthfulness.
- Engagement – We engage people and nations in active dialogue to uphold peace.
Asia Bai Xian Institute Partner Universities
|AFLSP Program Offerings|
|HITOTSUBASHI UNIVERSITY||Scholarships are offered for the MBA program at the Graduate School of International Corporate Strategy.|
|KYOTO University||Scholarships are offered for all master’s and doctoral programs.|
|PEKING UNIVERSITY||Scholarships are offered for the Master
of China Studies Program at Yenching Academy.
|Scholarships are offered for all designated bachelor’s, master’s, and doctoral programs. (applies to full-time Japanese students only)|
|HONG KONG UNIVERSITY OF SCIENCE AND TECHNOLOGY||Scholarships are offered for all masters and doctoral programs.|
|Waseda University||Scholarships are offered for designated undergraduate degree programs.|
|ZHEJIANG UNIVERSITY||Scholarships are offered for all master’s programs.|
|Participating Universities||AFLSP Program Offerings|
|Fudan university||Scholarships are offered to prospective and existing students for all bachelor’s, master’s, and doctoral programs.|
|university of Keio||Scholarships are offered to existing students for bachelor’s programs, and current and prospective students for master’s and doctoral programs.|
|KYUSHU UNIVERSITY||Scholarships are offered to prospective and existing students for all bachelor’s, master’s, and doctoral programs.
*Existing students graduating in March 2021 are not eligible.
|SEOUL NATIONAL UNIVERSITY||Scholarships are offered to prospective and existing students for all bachelor’s, master’s, and doctoral programs.|
|SHANGHAI JIAO TONG UNIVERSITY||Scholarships are offered to prospective and existing students for all bachelor’s, master’s, and doctoral programs.|
|University of Taiwan||Scholarships are offered to current and prospective students for all Master and Ph.D. programs.|
|THE CHINESE UNIVERSITY OF HONG KONG||Scholarships are offered to both prospective and current students for taught master’s programs.|
|THE UNIVERSITY OF HONG KONG||Scholarships are offered to prospective students for undergraduate programs only.|
|THE UNIVERSITY OF TOKYO||Scholarships are offered to prospective students for designated Master’s programs only.|
|Tsinghua university||Scholarships are offered to prospective and existing students for all bachelor’s, master’s, and doctoral programs.|
Well, looking at what has been said, we think you should equip yourself with more information on how to apply for any of the following scholarships.
What you need to know about the Asian Future Leaders Scholarship Program (AFLSP)
Our Asian Future Leaders Scholarship Program is a newly launched program. In its pilot phase, it will offer 100 students full scholarships to study for one or two years towards an MBA or MPA at one of the six leading universities in Asia, being
- Peking University,
- Zhejiang University,
- Hong Kong University of Science and Technology,
- Kyoto University,
- Waseda University. and
- Hitotsubashi University
LEVEL / FIELD OF STUDY
The scholarship is available for all levels being undergraduate students, masters, and Ph.D. but the choice of the partner university you choose will affect the level of scholarship you can access as most of the universities do not offer all the levels of the scholarship refers to the table above.
This scholarship must be taken at any of the ASIAN universities listed above. Here, scholars are welcome to proceed with their choice of a bachelor’s, master’s, doctorate or exchange program (subject to specific restrictions at each university).
The scholarship is available to all Asian citizens to study at any of the listed Asian universities.
Our scholarship offers each student up to US$25,000 per year or a total of US$50,000 per scholarship recipient, which can be used for university tuition, accommodation costs, and personal expenses.
- Exempt from tuition;
- Free accommodation on campus;
- Living Allowance: CNY 6,000 per month (ten months per year, up to two years);
- International student health insurance (relevant health insurance articles can be found at www.lxbx.net)
Scholarship Duration: Two academic years
Selection and Eligibility Criteria for the Asian Future Leaders Scholarship Program.
English language proficiency:
The official language of the BXAI Summer Program, a required component of the AFLSP, is English. As such, applicants must be fully familiar with and have a firm grasp of the English language.
Each applicant’s English skills are considered during the selection process, although the level required may differ depending on the university and program to which you apply.
Upon acceptance of the AFLSP scholarship offer, students must sign the student commitment letter and meet the following conditions:
- Participate in the BXAI Summer Program – All students are required to participate in the annual three-week BXAI Summer Program, which takes place in August.
- Remain enrolled in the applicable Anchor or Participating University program and undergraduate study as a full-time student for the duration of your studies under the AFLSP. Unexplained absences from leave are not accepted unless otherwise disclosed and agreed upon with the university and BXAI.
- Disclose to BXAI and the relevant university if they are recipients of any other scholarship or form of funding offered by a third party. In such a case, BXAI reserves the right to review the scholarship offer on a case-by-case basis.
The BXAI selection process seeks to identify promising students who exemplify academic excellence, leadership potential, integrity and character, and a keen interest in understanding other cultures and perspectives. Although we consider each applicant based on their unique qualities, talents, and accomplishments, our selection criteria generally encompass:
- intellectual curiosity
- Fairness, respect for honor, and truth.
- Risk awareness, willingness to take on challenges responsibly.
The propensity for international and intercultural understanding.
- Ability to compromise and lead with mutual respect for differences.
- Ability to listen and value the opinions and experiences of another person.
- Ability to carry out thoughtful dialogues on local and global issues.
- Understanding of the world’s sustainability issues.
- Appreciation of the mission and vision of BXAI.
Compassion and commitment to service.
- Strong interest and past involvement in community service projects and activities.
- Personal interactions that demonstrate compassion for others.
- Commitment to the active search for truth and peace within one’s circle of influence.
- Action Plan to Expand the Circle of Influence and Uphold BXAI’s Core Values
How to Apply for Future Asian Leaders Scholarship Program
Eligible applicants must first register their interest and complete the BXAI online application on our website.
Prospective students must also apply for admission directly with the Participating University (PU) of their choice.
BXAI online applications will close in January 2022, after which PUs will be notified and provided access to data submitted by applicants.
Applicants must complete the online application in English.